cambridgeshire canary

Spurs vs Man City- SKIPP starts

4:30PM kickoff, live on Sky Sports as it's the main event. Should be a fun one, and to keep an eye on Man City to see what we could be in store for next week.. And Skipp starting for Spurs. Anybody still think he's coming here?

E81pfQMWYAYX5mY?format=jpg&name=small

E81p1wNWYAAPB2u?format=jpg&name=small

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha 1

Think that all but confirms it. Will be interesting to see what we do next but I’m sure we’ll already be well aware of Spurs stance.

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

4:30PM kickoff, live on Sky Sports as it's the main event. Should be a fun one, and to keep an eye on Man City to see what we could be in store for next week.. And Skipp starting for Spurs. Anybody still think he's coming here?

E81pfQMWYAYX5mY?format=jpg&name=small

E81p1wNWYAAPB2u?format=jpg&name=small

No! Lets all move on. Good luck to him with his Spurs career and hopefully England.

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Honestly, good for him. I'm sure we moved on weeks ago.

Most of us did. Seems still some out there doing some pretty fantastic mental loop de loops and cartwheels to try and come up with a reason he might still join us 😂

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Honestly, good for him. I'm sure we moved on weeks ago.

That's the important thing. We just need to move on and get other targets.

We don't want to be waiting for them to make a decision in the last few days of the transfer window.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Most of us did. Seems still some out there doing some pretty fantastic mental loop de loops and cartwheels to try and come up with a reason he might still join us 😂

We can hope he has a big of an Angus Gunn style couple of years and he ends up here later. To be honest I'd rather he smashes it and becomes an England regular.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

That's the important thing. We just need to move on and get other targets.

We don't want to be waiting for them to make a decision in the last few days of the transfer window.

Is there any worse feeling than getting an amazing player in who is everything you need at your club only to then remember that he's only on loan here and once he leaves he's never coming back?

😢

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Is there any worse feeling than getting an amazing player in who is everything you need at your club only to then remember who's only on loan here and once he leaves he's never coming back?

😢

Trust in Webber. A new arrival will turn up at Carra Rud and in ten games time we'll be saying 'Skipp was good,but this fella is better' !!!!!🔰🔰

Means fcuk all. Todd Cantwell has played for Norwich but that doesn't mean he won't be a Villa player by the end of the month.

4 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

No Kane either. Odds on him making his debut for City against us next week?

Are we getting Kane and not Skipp then?🤔 Webber playing the bluff game perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s disappointing but at least as supporters we can draw a line under it now. Fortunately I don’t think this will be news to Farke and Webber, and we’ve therefore probably been in talks with other players for some time now - the Rashica deal being a good example that such deals can take months to come to conclusion. Will be interesting to see if we get one in this week before Man City or whether it’ll go to the last week. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we make a bid for Ampadu from Chelsea, I have a sneaking suspicion he might be the one. 

11 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Are we getting Kane and not Skipp then?🤔 Webber playing the bluff game perhaps?

Would he be prepared to come and be back up to Pukki though, that's my worry.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

It’s disappointing but at least as supporters we can draw a line under it now. Fortunately I don’t think this will be news to Farke and Webber, and we’ve therefore probably been in talks with other players for some time now - the Rashica deal being a good example that such deals can take months to come to conclusion. Will be interesting to see if we get one in this week before Man City or whether it’ll go to the last week. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we make a bid for Ampadu from Chelsea, I have a sneaking suspicion he might be the one. 

Ampadu will be more than £10m though. I can't see us breaking our transfer record yet again.

'Well Man City fans wanted to see what they would get from Grealish'

What flopping to the floor a mile outside the penelty box yet jumping as far inside the box as he can as his first action of the match?

Told you several times he wouldn't be coming back.

My source, who plays golf with Skipps Grandad, has always been 100% sure of that.