Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Stick to the facts, Posters, PLEASE!.

OK, now I know most of you are as screwed up as I am over ''The Hucks saga''. But please can you all stick to the facts please.

ie. Unless YOU see, or unless YOU hear or better, talk directly to the parties concerned, please keep stumm.

Time and time again I''m reading on here ''my best friend knows a bloke who knows......'' or even worse ''so and so saw player X buying a house, matchbox, toilet paper etc'' its counter-productive posters, its winding us up and we don''t need it!.

Now of course The Wizard is all for free speech (Freedom!!), and he WILL always respect others view, but deal in facts guys and gels, this is all a worrying time, and your not helping the matter with 2nd, 3rd. and even 7th hand information.

Now, I have a mate called Sid, and he told me...................................................

Hi 1st Wizard,
As usual I must agree with you,all this business of.. I saw him and he said....he has bought a house......he has moved in furniture........ etc etc is doing my head in.I didnt post yesterday for that reason as I cant take much more and am feeling very stressed by the whole saga.I have said over the past week that I think he will sign for us and I still think he will,although I am slightly dissappointed that nothing was signed on Friday.But the fact is that I believe that he is a decent and honest young man and unless hes a good actor I thought his last live interview on Anglia was very genuine too.If you buy the EDP today you will see that Greeno has confirmed my last sentence and confirms that he has spoken to him and he is still optimistic.So I am still confident in my mind that he will sign but that is just my heart speaking,no sources,no rumours just a gut feeling,thats a fact.
lol Diane

So you don''t want to hear what my brothers, best friends aunties cat saw down at Carrow Road earlier this morning?

Nice post 1stWizard , I agree , this last week has been unbearable but all we can do is sit it out and see what happens next week. In the meantime lets get behind the two new strikers that we do have and the rest of the team tomorrow.

What did your Aunties cat see Scotty?? they can usually be relied upon as a good source of information, except the ginger ones of course never believe a word they say!

Well now John - that would be telling, and I have to say it''s not ginger, but black & white - so a pretty good source of info in my book. Couldn''t possibly divulge the info, needless to say I shall be buying it an extra can of Kitekat if it proves to be correct.