hogesar

Who's going tomorrow?

15 hours ago, Van wink said:

Very fair post YC and explains with clarity my reticence

Yes - I was identified as extremely vulnerable and am also reticent but have decided that I as I'm double jabbed I'm going to go. Like other posters, I'm more concerned about the concourse before the game than anything, so shall be moving through pretty quickly!

Also a bit worried about the attitude of a small minority of fans who feel completely invulnerable themselves (especially after a few drinks) and don't understand the increased risks for others .

Edited by Badger
Corrected grammar

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Yes - I was identified as extremely vulnerable and am also reticent but have decided that I as I'm double jabbed I'm going to go. Like other posters, I'm more concerned about the concourse before the game than anything, so shall be moving through pretty quickly!

Also a bit worried about the attitude of a small minority of fans who feel completely invulnerable themselves (especially after a few drinks) and don't understand the increased risks for others .

Fortunately I’m not aware that I’m particularly vulnerable, other than being an old git, but I like you will be wizzing through the concourse and have a few less shakes than usual in the bog

Edited by Van wink

It would help a lot if people were allowed to take their drinks to their seats imo. Even if you aren't drinking yourself you still have to wade through 100s who are drinking to get to the bog.

It was allowed in the Euros, although not sure about London, and it's allowed at rugby and cricket.

Hopefully at some point common sense will prevail.