Norfolk  Dan

Membership pack arrived...

Unfortunately they couldn't supply pants to some of the users on here as they sadly aren't waterproof

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My son looked at his ‘pack’ and was rather ‘meh’ - until I pointed out it was a wash bag (quite useful) one of the things was a Bluetooth speaker (he wanted one) and the other was a water bottle (that I’ll happily have)…he had yellow socks rather than the green ones.

All in all a bit random, but not bad

43 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

My son looked at his ‘pack’ and was rather ‘meh’ - until I pointed out it was a wash bag (quite useful) one of the things was a Bluetooth speaker (he wanted one) and the other was a water bottle (that I’ll happily have)…he had yellow socks rather than the green ones.

That some sort of VIP pack,

All we got were socks and a crappy keyring

45 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not that random. Sounds like a travel set. 

I thought the packs were great - so did the lads.

However haven't had the junior pack yet (under 12s) - has anyone else had theirs??

28 minutes ago, chicken said:

Not that random. Sounds like a travel set. 

I guess so…if in a slightly roundabout way.

It’s a shame s/t holders seem to get nothing😕

You'll also be requiring a First Aid Pack if you dare venture onto the McLean thread and make an adverse comment about 'Oor Kenny'.....

There's some proper angry folk about.....image.jpeg.bfc268534b8138f5e0905fffab2299ba.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It’s a shame s/t holders seem to get nothing

Well. They do get the chance to see every league home game for cheap(er!). I’d say that’s still Something in this day and age of routine sell-outs.
I know you’re saying there’s no extra loyalty-rewarding treats, but ST is still better value even without the socks - if you’re local & financially liquid enough* for ST to make sense, that is (*no shame in either, of course).

For a lowly member, depending on circumstances the single match pick and the socks pack may literally be all they get for their money all season. With (for whatever reason) late joining members that gift pack may well be it & nowt else.

4 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

What did life members get in their packs?

Or shareholders?

3 minutes ago, wr4sb said:

My son's U12 pack arrived today

Thanks, perhaps his will arrive tomorrow morning 😃

For something that took 10 days to produce little underwhelmed with the socks and pen, could have been more imaginative.  Actually delivered Thursday this week, any delay in posting and would have missed Liverpool if I wanted.  But as a Group 1 member whose was one of the last to receive Pack, signed up in May would have thought most loyal would get priority, obviously not.  Quite perplexing that Liverpool wasn't sold out earlier than it was.

1 minute ago, pete said:

For something that took 10 days to produce little underwhelmed with the socks and pen, could have been more imaginative.  Actually delivered Thursday this week, any delay in posting and would have missed Liverpool if I wanted.  But as a Group 1 member whose was one of the last to receive Pack, signed up in May would have thought most loyal would get priority, obviously not.  Quite perplexing that Liverpool wasn't sold out earlier than it was.

Quality "Do you know who I am??"- ing there Pete. I'm impressed you got socks and a Pen - I got socks and a key ring!

1 minute ago, NWC said:

Quality "Do you know who I am??"- ing there Pete. I'm impressed you got socks and a Pen - I got socks and a key ring!

All the membership types have their own welcome pack and it looks to me like the u18s and u21s got the best deal!

SB

17 minutes ago, NWC said:

😁

Do we know who Pete is? Yes- He’s Ronnie Pickering! and I claim my 5p

16 minutes ago, StewB said:

All the membership types have their own welcome pack and it looks to me like the u18s and u21s got the best deal!

SB

Definitely the youngsters got the quality! Although very happy with my pen, I needed one and my daughter’s happy with my socks

8 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

A pair of socks! Strangely happy about that! 

16288490641784500645013584913801.jpg

I got home socks, christ only knows how I'm going to coordinate them. 🤔😳🤣🤣

Apples

Mine are yellow with green trim... Now if I had one of each colour, the co-ordination would be easier me thinks 😃

5 minutes ago, wr4sb said:

Mine are yellow with green trim... Now if I had one of each colour, the co-ordination would be easier me thinks 😃

Yellow with green trim for home members, 

Green with yellow trim for away members