Just now, Big O said:

Arsenal look like a team keen to move Arteta on… 

give him a month

The look 💩

Just waiting for the "should have kept Canos" comments cropping up on social media and maybe one or two here.

Dire is what I would describe Arsenal as. 

It feels almost like a statement from Arteta to the board, starting with 3 youngsters in attack. 

1 minute ago, chicken said:

Just waiting for the "should have kept Canos" comments cropping up on social media and maybe one or two here.

Already two posts on the prior page…

• Haha 1

Arsenal are awwwwful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait to see what Wobbie and the gang at arsenalfantv say about this 🤣🤣

I think even at half strength with our disrupted pre season we would be smashing Arsenal tonight. You can guarantee they won't be this off the pace and resting players like Saka when they play us though. 

• Like 2

So good of Arsenal to give such an easy introduction to PL football for Brentford..

Whilst accepting the Arsenal players’s right to ‘take the knee’, there was absolutely no need to ‘bend over in abject submission’.

Honestly, I'm far from impressed by either team. Brentford definitely the better though. Christ, this must be the worst Arsenal side to take to the pitch in a long, long time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Arsenal playing like they did about 15 years ago under Wenger when they fielded the youngsters in a cup tie.

Brentford all clearly know each other, know how they play and look like they want to win.

Arsenal meanwhile are playing like a bunch of strangers who have been told to play a pointless kick about at the local park

If Brentford fail to win this it will be 2 or 3 points dropped. 

Don't where you guy are watching this but the state of Michael Owen's trousers on my dodgy stream.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Brentford’s already won the “plucky” trophy this year

You’re back! How was the holiday?! 

I’m fuming because of the inevitable upturn in form arsenal will have when they play us is just so obviously going to happen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crispeduk said:

An exception to the general dross is Tierney. Like his attitude and style.

He’s very good. I bet he’s confused why he’s at arsenal 

7 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

An exception to the general dross is Tierney. Like his attitude and style.

He's quality but I don't understand why he keeps crossing the ball at height when Arsenal don't have a forward player over 5ft.

1 minute ago, CDMullins said:

He's quality but I don't understand why he keeps crossing the ball at height when Arsenal don't have a forward player over 5ft.

To be fair you could have stopped that sentence after "... forward player..." Can't see one.

Beloved Brentford ain’t that bad (as those with brains already knew) gives us who are better still much hope.

Edited by Midlands Yellow

18 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m fuming because of the inevitable upturn in form arsenal will have when they play us is just so obviously going to happen

Hats off, your hilarious.