cambridgeshire canary

Tzolis, Cantwell and the rest training footage

This thread is what it says on the tin... Uh, title. Interesting to see Hanley involved wonder if this means hes fit and ready for Liverpool?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This thread is what it says on the tin... Uh, title. Interesting to see Hanley involved wonder if this means hes fit and ready for Liverpool?

Delighted to see Todd involved, was looking touch and go but think it’s fair to say we can expect to see him starting Saturday! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

They all seemed happy to be there and ready for it

Interesting to see there do seem to be some Cliques, although expected I guess. Mclean, Hanley and Gilmour all together, Rashica and Sargent training together, Giannoulis and Tzolis..

Great to see all of the new lads involved as well as some slightly more familiar faces involved. Also good to see Adshead and some of the other young lads involved with the first team. 

Just so excited for Saturday now, I hope the place takes the roof off welcoming them all back. Might help them find that extra level we will likely need! 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Interesting to see there do seem to be some Cliques, although expected I guess. Mclean, Hanley and Gilmour all together, Rashica and Sargent training together, Giannoulis and Tzolis..

Or alternatively the new guys are chatting most with the guys they already know whilst still getting to know the rest of the squad...

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Getting them to gel with who they're used to and then bring it all together to be one big happy family in a few weeks time ❤

A full turnout bar Byram?  Bully bonus, that should gee everyone up, competition for all spots!  

Edited by shefcanary

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Onel always brings a smile to my face......😄

It'll be a sad day when Argos departs - which shouldn't be yet. He has the ability to terrify the opposition at any level & I still think there may be more to come from him.

14 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

A full turnout bar Byram?  Bully bonus, that should gee everyone up, competition for all spots!  

Don't worry Byram is fine this photo was taken just a few hours ago of him

man-lying-in-a-hospital-bed-covered-in-b

• Haha 5

And all that was caused when eating his co-co pops for breakfast.

Seriously, it would be a major bonus getting some game time from the poor chap this season as he's extremely decent   ... when fit.

Edited by BroadstairsR

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Happens naturally anyway, certain players will bunk together in the same rooms or sit next to each other on the coaches. Mates generally spend more time with each other in any environment, we've all got preferable work colleagues we'd rather talk to etc. 

Great stuff from Farke at 2.18.  Talking to Tzolis (about Hanley's accent).  "I promise you won't understand anything cos he's not talking English"  🙂 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I may have just missed them, but I don't recall seeing Zimmermann or Placheta. Were they there?

Zimmerman is there around 3 minutes, Placheta I can't see at all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I may have just missed them, but I don't recall seeing Zimmermann or Placheta. Were they there?

Zimbo was there at the 3:00 mark.

19 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Zimmermann is definitely there, but didn't see Placheta though.

Zimmermann is there. He's on the vid at 3mins onwards. Heads the ball in one exercise. Unmistakable. Such a unit.

Placheta I haven't seen.

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Jonathan Tomkinson as well. 

Aha. I was just going to ask who that very tall lad was.👍

12 minutes ago, repman said:

10 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Zimbo was there at the 3:00 mark.

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Zimmermann is definitely there, but didn't see Placheta though.

8 minutes ago, chicken said:

Zimmermann is there. He's on the vid at 3mins onwards. Heads the ball in one exercise. Unmistakable. Such a unit.

Placheta I haven't seen.

Fair enough, one out of two ain't bad!

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Fair enough, one out of two ain't bad!

I think I saw Zimmerman 😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, repman said:

If you look closely between 3:52 and 3:54 you can just about make out somebody running the length of the pitch at full tilt with their head down, before colliding with the perimeter fence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Fuzzar said:

If you look closely between 3:52 and 3:54 you can just about make out somebody running the length of the pitch at full tilt with their head down, before colliding with the perimeter fence. 

Bill Punton reborn! Hallelujah!!!