Feedthewolf

NCFC Official Supporters Panel: fan issues to discuss

@Van wink They ve only had one meeting back in June and that was just to introduce themselves, so give them a chance.

Their first proper meeting is Sept 16th so maybe see what comes out of that.

Edited by Diane

1 hour ago, Diane said:

@Van wink They ve only had one meeting back in June and that was just to introduce themselves, so give them a chance.

Their first proper meeting is Sept 16th so maybe see what comes out of that.

Absolutely, I’m sure they will do a great job given time and I’m fully supportive of any initiative such as this. My comment was more a reflection on the concern I raised in this thread and a lack of acknowledgement. 

Edited by Van wink
  • Like 1

On 03/09/2021 at 13:29, Van wink said:

Presumably ladies loos is not a matter of concern 

Maybe you should take it up with The Trust winky as they made a lot of noise about getting sanitary towel machines installed in the ladies a while back.

On 04/09/2021 at 14:40, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe you should take it up with The Trust winky as they made a lot of noise about getting sanitary towel machines installed in the ladies a while back.

Would have thought this is a Panel issue now?

Then again that is the sort of issue upon which as supporters we need clarity. 

The Panel does of course need a fair opportunity to get going. Given the time horizons in relation to a new season, June was perhaps not the ideal month to implement a new initiative but we are where we are.

Having gone to the fan shop in the city for the second time to purchase match tickets and for the second time their card reader is not working.

I dont envisage any problem but I am certainly not comfortable with handing my card over to a stranger for the transaction to be completed manually.

Could this be put on the agenda please

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Any update then @Feedthewolf as the meeting was last night.

Minutes will be put up on the website once they've been completed by the club. It was a long and busy meeting, though!

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Minutes will be put up on the website once they've been completed by the club. It was a long and busy meeting, though!

So the club set the agenda and publish the minutes and until they appear you cannot say anything then ? Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hopefully much progress has been made on the many issues that have surfaced this summer. 

45 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So the club set the agenda and publish the minutes and until they appear you cannot say anything then ? Interesting.

No, I'm just very busy at work today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sorry for abrupt reply, Tilly. As mentioned before, the club and the OSP agree the agenda between them, with both parties being able to bring agenda items to the table. There are various bits of info I can remember from the meeting, and a lot that I can't; but seeing as someone from the club was formally minuting the meeting and will write up and publish those minutes, better to wait for those to be available 'from the horse's mouth' than me just posting anecdotal mumblings in the middle of a rather hectic day at the office 🙂

• Like 1

On 18/08/2021 at 14:19, PurpleCanary said:

Jim, have you tried the Live Chat service. I may have been lucky and tried at a not very busy time, but that worked well for me last week. Everything sorted in under 10 minutes from the time I started the process.

Just to say, this afternoon I tried to put my seat on buyback for tomorrow. An email would be useless, given the delay nowadays, the Live Chat button was nowhere to be seen, and when I phoned I found I was ninth in the queue. So I hung up. I lose the chance of some buyback money but the club loses the chance in effect sell my seat twice.

15 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Just to say, this afternoon I tried to put my seat on buyback for tomorrow. An email would be useless, given the delay nowadays, the Live Chat button was nowhere to be seen, and when I phoned I found I was ninth in the queue. So I hung up. I lose the chance of some buyback money but the club loses the chance in effect sell my seat twice.

Shame, I know a number of people that bought tickets yesterday so the system seems to be working for some. I wonder if lots of people all decide to go for the buyback on the Friday before the game, understandable I guess if there is a last minute problem.

Edited by Van wink

STADIUM PA

Sorry to bring an old rant of mine back but I am hoping that the Supporters panel will put this on the next agenda.
I have voiced this elsewhere put I can't find it,except that as I recall Diane sent me a message to say that the problem would be looked at.
After today which was my first game back and nothing has changed.I don't think they have done a thing.Except change one of the announcers to a young woman.I know a lot of you will wonder what a lot of fuss about **** all but it really makes me angry.
For instance today just before the game kicked off there was a video played on the big screen.What was that all about.The soundtrack and intro was completely inaudible as was the quiz at halftime.The guy sitting next to me was of the same opinion.Today there was also a half time parade of youngsters.No idea what their connection was.
During last season every local hero who presented the ball prior to kickoff,all the mascots.Didnt have clue who they were,their acheivements or anything about them.
In his press conference on Friday Farke mentioned that 'the stadium announcer should be like a boxing announcer' to drum up the atmosphere.No chance with those two today.They didn't even announce the teams on to the pitch.
Next time you visit or watch Liverpool or Man City on TV, listen to the clarity of their announcements.
Perhaps Diane and /or Feedthewolf would care to visit the community stand Row C on match day to hear it themselves.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grumpy said:

STADIUM PA

Sorry to bring an old rant of mine back but I am hoping that the Supporters panel will put this on the next agenda.
I have voiced this elsewhere put I can't find it,except that as I recall Diane sent me a message to say that the problem would be looked at.
After today which was my first game back and nothing has changed.I don't think they have done a thing.Except change one of the announcers to a young woman.I know a lot of you will wonder what a lot of fuss about **** all but it really makes me angry.
For instance today just before the game kicked off there was a video played on the big screen.What was that all about.The soundtrack and intro was completely inaudible as was the quiz at halftime.The guy sitting next to me was of the same opinion.Today there was also a half time parade of youngsters.No idea what their connection was.
During last season every local hero who presented the ball prior to kickoff,all the mascots.Didnt have clue who they were,their acheivements or anything about them.
In his press conference on Friday Farke mentioned that 'the stadium announcer should be like a boxing announcer' to drum up the atmosphere.No chance with those two today.They didn't even announce the teams on to the pitch.
Next time you visit or watch Liverpool or Man City on TV, listen to the clarity of their announcements.
Perhaps Diane and /or Feedthewolf would care to visit the community stand Row C on match day to hear it themselves.

Not sure I have  posted about p a announcers on here, if I have I cant remember, however any complaints/suggestions re announcers need to go to supporterrelations@canaries.co.uk 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grumpy said:

STADIUM PA

Blimey you're appropriately named, the PA always sounds clear to me, perhaps some new batteries in your hearing aid chap 👍

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Blimey you're appropriately named, the PA always sounds clear to me, perhaps some new batteries in your hearing aid chap 👍

Very predictable and only marginally humorous.
You are very lucky.Lets hope the club will try to rectify the situation.👍

On 21/09/2021 at 22:59, Greavsy said:

@Feedthewolf @Lessingham Canary @ncfc star

Any update on when the minutes are going to be issued? 

I assume you will post a link on here when they are available too. 

thanks 

@Greavsy unfortunately the person who would sign them off is temporarily out of the business (football club) , hope to see them go public as soon as we get the club sign off asap,but unfortunately cant give a date right now, hoping will be soon.

Cheers

Edited by Lessingham Canary

3 minutes ago, Lessingham Canary said:

@Greavsy unfortunately Caroline who would sign them off is out of the business (football club) on compassionate leave, hope to see them go public as soon as we get the club sign off asap,but unfortunately cant give a date right now, hoping will be soon.

Cheers

Thanks for the update, appreciate that. 

Appreciate Caroline's position, and sympathize personally, but surely others at the meeting could sign them off? 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Thanks for the update, appreciate that. 

Appreciate Caroline's position, and sympathize personally, but surely others at the meeting could sign them off? 

No Problem, they can, and her line manager will have them signed off and hopefully published by the end of the week.

14 minutes ago, Lessingham Canary said:

No Problem, they can, and her line manager will have them signed off and hopefully published by the end of the week.

Excellent. Thanks again. 

Hopefully Lynette will do the necessary then. 

Im not on facebook etc, but assume it's a blanket 'ban' on anything being mentioned across all forums, until club release the offical minutes? 

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 12:14, Lessingham Canary said:

Any update as we are now in a new week Lessingham ?

I appreciate that Carolyn was off for compassionate reasons.  (does anyone know if she is related to Todd in any way? 😉 ) 

However its quite ironic that one of the agenda suggestions was poor comms, and the club have been unable to issue any minutes from the meeting.   

Im not on the book of face, of other footballing forums, so cannot see if anything has been "leaked" on them.

Edited by Greavsy

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Any update as we are now in a new week Lessingham ?

The minutes have been signed off, and are due to be published for public consumption any time now  @TIL 1010 the eagle eyed i may have noticed that the previous minutes no longer appear on the new website! this is being rectified, and as soon as we know we will ensure it is communicated.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lessingham Canary said:

The minutes have been signed off, and are due to be published for public consumption any time now  @TIL 1010 the eagle eyed i may have noticed that the previous minutes no longer appear on the new website! this is being rectified, and as soon as we know we will ensure it is communicated.

Thanks. The new website looks good and great to see some new features such as the digital matchday programme and a page concerning shareholding.

I have raised a query with the Club concerning the fact that the Digital Programme appears to be available to members but not to season ticket holders.

So great work on the site itself but perhaps a content audit would be useful to ensure everything has been included and that the content works in a sensible and rational joined up way?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GMF said:

Looks like there was a lot of AOB! 😉

No wonder it was a long meeting if they went through AOB twice!

The club really needs to check what they put on their website.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

No wonder it was a long meeting if they went through AOB twice!

The club really needs to check what they put on their website.

...and it appears that all the issues the Panel wished to raise are just tagged on the end with no clear responses.

Good to see the Panel make the comment about the Clubs processes being outdated. They may need to reinforce this point many times starting with notes of meetings.