Feedthewolf

NCFC Official Supporters Panel: fan issues to discuss

9 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Don't know but it would be great if he would apply his knowledge of the principles of economics and calculated gambles to the debate.

Despite the fact that you seem to want to needle me at every opportunity, well done on your questions of yesterday to which you also deserve answers.

I appreciate your approval! 

27 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I appreciate your approval! 

I can't really believe I made a posting approving of Ed Balls but I do at least believe he was sincere about the COO position.

My solidarity with you is based on the fact that as NCFC supporters we deserve real answers to real questions as opposed to the kind of evasiveness of which politicians would be proud.

Minutes of last meeting are now available without duplication.

The answer to the last question that was asked about some supporters expecting buy backs but not getting them is not entirely clear. Perhaps it is the case that the supporters concerned haven't picked up on the fact that the refund has been paid into their Club Account rather than their Bank. Then again, perhaps from the supporter perspective there could be another reason, that has yet to be resolved?

Also the issue about not more than 2 buy backs, is that at any one time or an aggregate for the season? The logic doesn't seem entirely consistent with the 6 month issue. The 6 month issue and TV changes is logical but why not set out the T&Cs very clearly at the outset.

I have no personal axe to grind on this issue. Just that it emphasises the communication issue. Then again the Club could make life much easier for themselves by working out the scenarios for themselves in advance, writing the T&Cs very clearly at the outset and avoiding moving the goalposts so often.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Minutes of last meeting are now available without duplication.

The answer to the last question that was asked about some supporters expecting buy backs but not getting them is not entirely clear. Perhaps it is the case that the supporters concerned haven't picked up on the fact that the refund has been paid into their Club Account rather than their Bank. Then again, perhaps from the supporter perspective there could be another reason, that has yet to be resolved?

Also the issue about not more than 2 buy backs, is that at any one time or an aggregate for the season? The logic doesn't seem entirely consistent with the 6 month issue. The 6 month issue and TV changes is logical but why not set out the T&Cs very clearly at the outset.

I have no personal axe to grind on this issue. Just that it emphasises the communication issue. Then again the Club could make life much easier for themselves by working out the scenarios for themselves in advance, writing the T&Cs very clearly at the outset and avoiding moving the goalposts so often.

I had a brief conversation about this with someone at the ticket office some days ago. It is apparently the case that the money goes into one account with the club and can then be transferred to one's bank if one wants, or kept there to be spent with the club. Which I assume would include going towards the next season ticket.

18 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I had a brief conversation about this with someone at the ticket office some days ago. It is apparently the case that the money goes into one account with the club and can then be transferred to one's bank if one wants, or kept there to be spent with the club. Which I assume would include going towards the next season ticket.

This is correct, I don't know the ins and outs and using it for the next season ticket but the money is certainly credited to your club account rather than a personal bank account.

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stop it. 

If you stop deleting 3 words from my sentence we may be able to have a constructive debate?

12 minutes ago, essex canary said:

If you stop deleting 3 words from my sentence we may be able to have a constructive debate?

You have no interest in constructive debate. What you have is a deeply entitled position of self-interest. You think you're "special" and that your family deserve special treatment.

I've no interest in debating anything with you as I find your self-importance and entitlement vulgar. I will offer you some friendly advice though. If you are looking for favours from the club, as you were with your Chelsea tickets, you'd probably be best served not being a complete **** towards them all the time. They still wouldn't have granted your request but the experience would have been more pleasant for all concerned, especially the poor sod in the office that has to wade through your paragraphs of tedious whining and respond. 

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

You have no interest in constructive debate. What you have is a deeply entitled position of self-interest. You think you're "special" and that your family deserve special treatment.

I've no interest in debating anything with you as I find your self-importance and entitlement vulgar. I will offer you some friendly advice though. If you are looking for favours from the club, as you were with your Chelsea tickets, you'd probably be best served not being a complete **** towards them all the time. They still wouldn't have granted your request but the experience would have been more pleasant for all concerned, especially the poor sod in the office that has to wade through your paragraphs of tedious whining and respond. 

OK. In relation to buybacks the Club would be much better off setting clear time limits for returns rather than something the fan can't possibly verify such as whether a particular seat is re-sold.

That is typical of their business practice in other contexts but perhaps I should park that.

I accept that some of the current administrative staff may have a learning curve and perhaps I may not always come over as user friendly but the Club has Directors who have been there many years who, in my opinion, should be able to ensure smoother transition, consistent and comprehensive rules and greater fairness to fans.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

OK. In relation to buybacks the Club would be much better off setting clear time limits for returns rather than something the fan can't possibly verify such as whether a particular seat is re-sold.

That is typical of their business practice in other contexts but perhaps I should park that.

I accept that some of the current administrative staff may have a learning curve and perhaps I may not always come over as user friendly but the Club has Directors who have been there many years who, in my opinion, should be able to ensure smoother transition, consistent and comprehensive rules and greater fairness to fans.

You're not interested in fairness for fans. You're interested in getting preferential treatment. What you requested for the Chelsea game was that the club were unfair to fans in groups 1,2,3 and 4 in favour of your family members in Group 5. So away with your fairness nonsense. 

11 minutes ago, essex canary said:

The fan who puts a ticket onto buyback can't be certain that their ticket was resold but if they're told someone else was sitting there for that game I would say that's a pretty strong indication that it was.

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

The fan who puts a ticket onto buyback can't be certain that their ticket was resold but if they're told someone else was sitting there for that game I would say that's a pretty strong indication that it was.

You can tell after the fact because your account will (or certainly should...) show a buyback payment for those games in which your seat was sold.