Feedthewolf

NCFC Official Supporters Panel: fan issues to discuss

Could whoever has Danny Casey's email address pm it to me please?

Having dreadful problems trying to get my son's match pick ticket for the Arsenal game today (not helped by the fact I can't just buy his ticket under my account aand can't remember his login/password as all supporters had to have a different email address so I had to use different ones for both my 8 and 5 year old and now it won't send me a reset email). As I type have just finally managed to get in the queue but its moving incredibly slowly. I can't believe they have more than a couple of lines based on the time its taken me to move 3 places in the queue!

Although I appreciate its my own fault I canlt remember the password I'm struggling to think of an element of the customer/fan services that doesn't seem to have got less user friendly this season. You would think we'd been relegated and were cost cutting!

2 hours ago, ncfcstar said:

I think you're right Diane, the way the email was worded seemed to suggest that it was for members of the group to complete the survey.

Yes, and that was my understanding also.

9 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Could whoever has Danny Casey's email address pm it to me please?

Having dreadful problems trying to get my son's match pick ticket for the Arsenal game today (not helped by the fact I can't just buy his ticket under my account aand can't remember his login/password as all supporters had to have a different email address so I had to use different ones for both my 8 and 5 year old and now it won't send me a reset email). As I type have just finally managed to get in the queue but its moving incredibly slowly. I can't believe they have more than a couple of lines based on the time its taken me to move 3 places in the queue!

Although I appreciate its my own fault I canlt remember the password I'm struggling to think of an element of the customer/fan services that doesn't seem to have got less user friendly this season. You would think we'd been relegated and were cost cutting!

Jim, have you tried the Live Chat service. I may have been lucky and tried at a not very busy time, but that worked well for me last week. Everything sorted in under 10 minutes from the time I started the process.

22 minutes ago, Lessingham Canary said:

Yes, and that was my understanding also.

Its a survey about policy at football grounds, Why would it only go to a select, dare I say elite, audience!! 

However if that was the intention, that raises a bigger problem with OSP publishing items that are not for general viewing. 

either way its poor form in my opinion. 

40 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Its a survey about policy at football grounds, Why would it only go to a select, dare I say elite, audience!! 

However if that was the intention, that raises a bigger problem with OSP publishing items that are not for general viewing. 

either way its poor form in my opinion. 

There appear to be no overall communication or policy protocols to promote consistency therefore as one previous post stated everything is reactive. Equally some of the smaller supporter groups ought to be placed in some kind of umbrella structure for these purposes. 

Get the Club to define the Consultative structure in the Annual Report in a similar style to 2004.

6 hours ago, Diane said:

All the leaders of the fans groups were asked to share the survey with their members, nothing in the clubs email about posting it on facebook or twitter though some of the fans groups including the OSP may have decided to do so to get more responses

Not a problem. I've just created "Bearded Canaries" and will register as a formal Group . I will then canvass the membership . The four shares that I hold can be debated at a later date. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Not a problem. I've just created "Bearded Canaries" and will register as a formal Group . I will then canvass the membership . The four shares that I hold can be debated at a later date. 

In the interests of equality, does this include bearded ladies?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I can see the novelty value of hirsuteness but you may struggle to match the financial clout of my newly-formed Offshore Tax-Haven Canaries...🤓

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I can see the novelty value of hirsuteness but you may struggle to match the financial clout of my newly-formed Offshore Tax-Haven Canaries...🤓

Sorry but for unequivocal wealth I’d go for Stinking Rich Chinese Canaries . We don’t bother about tax havens - we just make our own tax laws. For info the applicable  rate for income tax  is 0.0001 %  . The personal allowance is currently 86 trillion. 

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2021 at 16:46, Graham Paddons Beard said:

No problem with shooting at an open goal. I recommend using your left foot.

4 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Absolutely no chance. I wouldn’t even use my left foot to change gear. 

Did Graham ever score with his right foot?

Some questions for the next meeting:

1.Given that the Leicester game had an official attendance 250 ĺess than the same fixture 18 months previously together with a 60% increase in casual price tickets plus many visible empty seats, did the Club do better financially than Leicester's last visit, how many season ticket holders qualified for buy backs and was the overall outcome a desirable one?

2. Given that the Arsenal away game went to General Sale before sellout, how many away members have signed up compared to the 8,000 of 2 years ago and can this scheme be considered a success?

• Thanks 1

On 20/08/2021 at 18:01, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Absolutely no chance. I wouldn’t even use my left foot to change gear. 

You'd have to be quite the contortionist. Most people find the hand more suitable for grasping the gear stick...🤓

20 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

You'd have to be quite the contortionist. Most people find the hand more suitable for grasping the gear stick...🤓

You have obviously not played football at the level where that is considered a very funny joke indeed Purple. 
Other jokes include “you will miss your front door tonight Ref” 

I have many others 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

You have obviously not played football at the level where that is considered a very funny joke indeed Purple. 
Other jokes include “you will miss your front door tonight Ref” 

I have many others 

I thought it was pretty obvious from my posts that I've never played football at all...😍

@Feedthewolf Any chance of a gluten free option for match catering? And something half decent?
I ate at a pub the other day where they did steak and ale pies, and was amazed to find all their pies are gluten free by default. One of the best pies I’ve ever had, you’d never know it was GF. 

I think Carrow Road is behind the times in this respect. Sadly for me it’s for medical reasons 😢

Will be interested to know how many items @Feedthewolf has from this thread to put on their agenda for their meeting on Sept 16th, is it an all night meeting 🤣

Edited by Diane

25 minutes ago, Diane said:

Will be interested to know how many items @Feedthewolf has from this thread to put on their agenda for their meeting on Sept 16th, is it an all night meeting 🤣

The clear priorities for things to discuss are the club's general communication to/with fans, the closure of the physical ticket office and the difficulties of getting through to them on the phone, and the away membership scheme and whether the club will be sharing details of takeup for memberships and match picks for each game. The next meeting is Thursday 16th September.

• Like 1

@Feedthewolf @Lessingham Canary @ncfcstar

May I ask for the following to be raised - if the meeting doesn't cover it please. 

Now Ben has left are there any plans to replace him ? I also believe following his departure the exec committee now only consists of the Husband and wife duo of Webber and Ward. Would be nice to know if he is being replaced, within the same structure, or  what the new stucture is if its changing? 

Thanks all.   

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

@Feedthewolf @Lessingham Canary @ncfcstar

May I ask for the following to be raised - if the meeting doesn't cover it please. 

Now Ben has left are there any plans to replace him ? I also believe following his departure the exec committee now only consists of the Husband and wife duo of Webber and Ward. Would be nice to know if he is being replaced, within the same structure, or  what the new stucture is if its changing? 

Thanks all.   

Sam Jeffery is interim replacement (albeit a slightly different title- Commercial Director ) .  Sam is a top bloke . Not that my opinion is that important. 

Sam Jeffery is interim replacement (albeit a slightly different title- Commercial Director ) .  Sam is a top bloke . Not that my opinion is that important. 

Thanks GPB appreciate that..

Would be nice to know what the longer term plans are (both for Sam, and the structure). Appreciate you may not know that info personally. 

A recommendation from you is better than none at all GBP - dont be so harsh on yourself! but if he doesnt deliver the good we will blame you, of course! 😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

The clear priorities for things to discuss are the club's general communication to/with fans, the closure of the physical ticket office and the difficulties of getting through to them on the phone, and the away membership scheme and whether the club will be sharing details of takeup for memberships and match picks for each game. The next meeting is Thursday 16th September.

The club promotes the Live Chat system as a way of communicating with the club, and the first time I tried it I found it worked very well. But as others have discovered since, although being advertised on the official site, the supposed link to access it is now nowhere to be seen.

41 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Sam Jeffries has moved up to do Ben Tunnell job,  Head of Commercial on a temp basis.

Greavsy - there's not a replacement  yet for Ben Kensell  who was COO,  so you're right  it just leaves  Stuart & Zoe on the executive committee.

16 minutes ago, Diane said:

Sam Jeffries has moved up to do Ben Tunnell job,  Head of Commercial on a temp basis.

Greavsy - there's not a replacement  yet for Ben Kensell  who was COO,  so you're right  it just leaves  Stuart & Zoe on the executive committee.

Sam has been appointed as Commercial Director , albeit Interim . Ben Tunnell was never a director . Ben T was head of business development and mostly dealt with the sponsors . 

5E129D8F-52B1-4FA1-949B-093C2D7B5631.jpeg

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

Sam has been appointed as Commercial Director , albeit Interim . Ben Tunnell was never a director . Ben was head of business development and mostly dealt with the sponsors . 

Sam is not on the executive committee  . 

5E129D8F-52B1-4FA1-949B-093C2D7B5631.jpeg

I was just trying to explain that Sam isn't the replacement for Ben Kensell (ex coo) , yes I said wrongly his title was head of commercial and he's commercial director ( interim) .  We can agree  its just Stuart & Zoe on the executive committee now which is what Greavsy was asking 😀

8 minutes ago, Diane said:

I was just trying to explain that Sam isn't the replacement for Ben Kensell (ex coo) , yes I said wrongly his title was head of commercial and he's commercial director ( interim) .  We can agree  its just Stuart & Zoe on the executive committee now which is what Greavsy was asking 😀

I was, and what the plans are for the structure / members moving forward either interim or permanent. 

11 minutes ago, Diane said:

Agreed. 😀

Sam will love that people were arguing about his role on the pinkun. 

And to complete the picture Greavsey , Anthony Richens is the FD, joined from MK Dons and also isn’t on the Exec Committee , but does play off 8 handicap so probably should be as he hits it miles 🤣