Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Season Predictions

I think that the club will try to address the centre-back and especially the defensive midfield issue.

Nevertheless, with a high player turnover and a disrupted pre-season, I expect a slow start to the season. If the fans stick with the players though, I think we can pull through the second half.

I'm very interested to see how Southampton, Burnley and Crystal Palace fare amongst the established teams.

Like Ricardo, I think we will be in a relegation fight, but think we will have enough to come through.

16th.

2 hours ago, Felixfan said:

I fear the Premier league has moved away from us but with all the ducks in a row 16th is not impossible.

Funnily enough I think the bottom half is moving in our direction. Too many of the bottom half clubs are overloaded with debt and can't continue to borrow indefinitely. Clubs like Southampton and Burnley are already borrowing at 9%!

1. Chelsea

2. Man City 

3. Man Utd

4. Liverpool 

--------------------

16. Norwich 

--------------------

18. Burnley

19. Palace 

20. Brentford 

3 hours ago, Don’t be Krul said:

There are a lot of teams who may struggle this year and it could be a case of any 3 from 8 or 9. Think Wolves and Burnley will be in the relegation mix this season along with the usual suspects. We haven't been gifted with a pleasant start so any points from the first 4 games will be a bonus.

I'll say 15th.

This, although naming the teams in the pot for relegation could be 10 teams. But not sitting on the fence 15th.