Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

The Lappinitup PuPs Pledges for the CSF 2021/22

These threads our now in memory of our great friend Lapps which means his name will be on the totals each week along with Chelle and Wooster. As with Ray I will remember them fondly each week.

No pledge is too little (or too much) and all the money goes directly to the PUPs presentation pot for the CSF.

To get the ball rolling I will transfer this from last season's thread...

On 14/05/2021 at 12:40, nutty nigel said:

City step up Skipp chase...

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-tottenham-olly-skipp-stuart-webber-future-7971486

I really want this to happen so I'm going to add PUPpower💪 and pledge a tenner if we get him.

£2 for every goal scored by a new signing, and I include those on loan last season. £2 for every clean sheet. £2 for every penalty we score and £2 for every penalty we save. I think that has covered most angles, except £20 if we stay up.

• Thanks 1

Hi, I’d like to pledge £5 for every position higher than 20th & £1 for every point gained by Norwich. Additional £20 if Sparta Prague win Czech league.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Pound a point.

I like that, Kathy! Me and Mrs Wolf will go for 'pound a goal'.

• Thanks 1

£2 per league game where our possession stats (as given on BBC) are 50% and above.

• Thanks 1

Excellent thread Nutty and a fitting tribute to Lapps.

I will go for the following;

£1 for every Premier League, FA Cup or League Cup goal that any of the players we have paid a transfer fee for (so far!) this close season, score. So that is; Rashica/Tzolis/Sargent/Gibson/Giannoulis and Lees Melou 

and to go with that, I'll go for £1 for every penalty Angus Gunn or Tim Krul save in the same 3 competitions

I'll also pledge £1 for every Premier League game we concede just 1 goal or keep a clean sheet in

and £1 for every Premier League game we score 2 goals or more in

Edited by Crabbycanary3
  • Thanks 1

I have two -

£3 for every place we finish below top position at the end of the season

and

£10 for every place we finish above Villa (would be delighted if that reaches quite a high sum, well worth it for the satisfaction alone)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

£1 for every goal Norwich score.

£1 for every goal Ipswich concede.

Simples.    

Hope this cleans you out (in the nicest possible way). 

• Like 1

A great idea to name this in memory of Lapps. This could perhaps be made a sticky?

£10 for every place we finish above 18th.
£5 for every league goal or penalty awarded against us on the field that is scrubbed out by VAR.
£5 for every league goal or penalty for us not given on the field that is awarded by VAR.

£2 for every league goal scored by Pukki, Sargent or Tzolis.

£10 for reaching the Fifth Round of the FA Cup, and a further £10 per round for any further progression.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Grantham yellow said:

Ok how does this work. How are the payments made.

You make a pledge on some event on the season eg. I'll give £10 if Norwich don't get relegated. You pay Nutty who started the post at the end of the season if that event happens. I think he has a few ways to take payment, but I usually send him a bank transfer.

Hi all, here are mine. 💛💚

£10 - City to stay up.

£10 - For each city player who scores more than 5 goals in the season (all comps).

£10 - If City get to the quarter final of a cup.

And as usual the League One bets which have proved very profitable (and very funny) over the last couple of years...🤭🤣

£10 - Town to stay down.

£10 - Town to reach play-offs and stay down.

£10 - For Cook to go.

£1 - For each goal conceded (all comps) - which is already standing at £4. 🤣

Apples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve just remembered that @TIL 1010 and I pledged that whoever finished lower out if the two of us would have to cough up £20. And btw that’s at the end of the season not when you’re 0.01 points ahead after the first game….

• Like 1

On 12/08/2021 at 08:31, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

£50 when Norwich stay up 💛💚

Parma 

I’ll match Parma’s, Eddie 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

£10 City stay up.

£5 for every East Anglian EFL side to score more points than the binners. (By my reckoning, that's P'boro, MK Dons, Luton, Colchester, Northampton and Lincoln.)

• Thanks 1

On 13/08/2021 at 14:46, PurpleCanary said:

A great idea to name this in memory of Lapps. This could perhaps be made a sticky?

£10 for every place we finish above 18th.

£5 for every league goal or penalty awarded against us on the field that is scrubbed out by VAR.
£5 for every league goal or penalty for us not given on the field that is awarded by VAR.

£2 for every league goal scored by Pukki, Sargent or Tzolis.

£10 for reaching the Fifth Round of the FA Cup, and a further £10 per round for any further progression.

Ha!