Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Surely Adie boothroyd is the man!

He would know the club well, know who is woth keeping and who Is''nt and could bring a couple of players with him aswell?

Obviously he will not take the job if he goes up this season? But if he does''nt surely he is the man for the job!

Maybe that is the boards plan and he is there first choice and they could''nt prise him away at present, If worthy was sacked!

They will maybe wait till next year and then try and get him should he be available?

He has signed a new long contract, but personally I doubt he would come propably needs to establish himself and maybe not get the reputation of moving all the time as he was only at WBA for a short while, followed by Leeds for a short while he can be forgiven for moving onwards and upwards so quickly but to come to Norwich now I think would be foolish of him.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

He would know the club well, know who is woth keeping and who Is''nt and could bring a couple of players with him aswell?

Obviously he will not take the job if he goes up this season? But if he does''nt surely he is the man for the job!

Maybe that is the boards plan and he is there first choice and they could''nt prise him away at present, If worthy was sacked!

They will maybe wait till next year and then try and get him should he be available?

[/quote]

Yes I am sure if he was our manager he would make no mistakes and everything would be perfect and we would win the Premier Leahue within 3 years.  I also I have heard he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Well, I have to say Saint ( tongue in cheek of course ), it''s almost getting to the point where one could make a case for change just to get a change of rhetoric in post-match interviews. How sad is that?

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

[/quote]

why walk out on Watford??  they are 3rd, onm a team ne brought for 1 million quid - our manager got Hughes and Etuhu.