Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

The MUNBY statement

Keep digging Roger!!

And there was me thinking that FINALLY (after speaking to you at the last SCG) that you just MIGHT have begun to understand the fans concerns! You do understand, of course, but .........''having canvassed the views of our fanbase'' you continue to proceed along the same blinkered strategy as before!

Another (more optimistic) view could be that this is political spin for a ''vote of confidence''? If that is the case then see you later Worthy.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Keep digging Roger!!

And there was me thinking that FINALLY (after speaking to you at the last SCG) that you just MIGHT have begun to understand the fans concerns! You do understand, of course, but .........''having canvassed the views of our fanbase'' you continue to proceed along the same blinkered strategy as before!

Another (more optimistic) view could be that this is political spin for a ''vote of confidence''? If that is the case then see you later Worthy.

[/quote]

As a supporter who has twice had long face to face conversations with Mr M, words like fork, tongue, pinch and salt spring to mind.

And I''m not referring to me here!.

Those two occassions were about Mike Walker, two weeks later he was sacked, after a similar vote of confidence from you know who.

Well I guess we have them worried  [:D], so lets step up the protests after the next home game and aim for 500 people this time!