Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The new Premier League intro is uh.. something

Recommended Posts

Quite hard to think of creative ways to display a canary I guess

 

On the plus side, at least our symbol isn't a giant **** touching a ball...

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was mega cheesy. And our cameo as a tiny canary on the moose's antler was particularly amusing. That's where the money goes, into **** opening sequences like that! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Quite hard to think of creative ways to display a canary I guess

 

On the plus side, at least our symbol isn't a giant **** touching a ball...

I for one am in absolute awe at the sheer size of Spurs cockerel

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AJ said:

Quite hard to think of creative ways to display a canary I guess

 

On the plus side, at least our symbol isn't a giant **** touching a ball...

Leading up to the game in Munich a TV company had a canary that turned towards you and snarled. It was wonderful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's going on with the Burnley and Leeds section?  I get the rose for Leeds, but how does the hand and the ?wasp? relate to Burnley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

What's going on with the Burnley and Leeds section?  I get the rose for Leeds, but how does the hand and the ?wasp? relate to Burnley?

Take a close look at the Burnley badge. I know, not something many people do..

Burnley-logo.png

12 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Leading up to the game in Munich a TV company had a canary that turned towards you and snarled. It was wonderful 

I must see this at once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the new Premier League theme sound like Hey Jude to anybody else?
While watching this video and also this: 

It's all I could think about haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TESCO said:

Does the new Premier League theme sound like Hey Jude to anybody else?
While watching this video and also this: 

It's all I could think about haha

 

Obviously not the entire bit but I feel the "chorus" section sounds very similar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolute rubbish

this is what we need

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bill said:

absolute rubbish

this is what we need

 

Ah yes the music that would play back when Ipswich were in the top divison.. When was that again around 1890? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A much loved favourite at poorman road during their 'glorious history' was

🎶pack all your rubbish in your old bin bag 🎶

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bill said:

A much loved favourite at poorman road during their 'glorious history' was

🎶pack all your rubbish in your old bin bag 🎶

 

Wow, a colour drawing. There I was thinking the whole world was in black and white when Ipswich were last relevant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How nice of Watford protecting us from the Bees and all that.. 🤔

 

This is for US/Global coverage, you won't see this on Sky/BT etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Browno said:

This is for US/Global coverage, you won't see this on Sky/BT etc.

Sky have had something pretty similar for the last few seasons though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

Sky have had something pretty similar for the last few seasons though.

This one was pretty neat although looking at it now it does look rather.. dated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the MNF intro from two seasons ago:

Appreciate not quite the same as the official PL one for global broadcasts, but it's along the same sort of lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

This was the MNF intro from two seasons ago:

Appreciate not quite the same as the official PL one for global broadcasts, but it's along the same sort of lines.

That canary looked hard as nails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2021 at 16:38, ncfcstar said:

What's going on with the Burnley and Leeds section?  I get the rose for Leeds, but how does the hand and the ?wasp? relate to Burnley?

Isn’t the “wasp” a hornet, Watford!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...