Sign in to follow this  
j slat

Mounted Police at Brighton Game

Just heard from a mate who works for MET Police that NCFC have made inquiries about having mounted Police at the both the Brighton and Derby games

They must think it could get nasty if we continue to lose (or they expect us to continue to lose)

It will be fine as long as we stick to chanting "We want worthy out..." But it''s interesting that the club are worried.

Well as the first protest has started, they obviuously do not no how many people will come to the next one - their should be more, but many people keep away (those with kids) especially after what happended after the robert chase protests many years ago.

[quote user="j slat"]

Just heard from a mate who works for MET Police that NCFC have made inquiries about having mounted Police at the both the Brighton and Derby games

They must think it could get nasty if we continue to lose (or they expect us to continue to lose)

[/quote]

I''m cautious about this news, and in truth I refuse to believe this.

However..............

If there''s any substance in this at all, then we''ve come full circle, hands up those who would like to show off the ''hoofprints'' from the bad old Chase days!.

(Wizard now lifts cape)

Well if that''s true it''s bloody stupid of the club, and would be a massive over reaction to a peaceful protest. No way would it get violent or unruly

Right! Now I have many contacts in the Military.........Apparently, for the Brighton and Derby games, 4 Jaguars from Raf Coltishall are on 10 minutes standby - armed with flour bombs, water filled balloons, and 30 mm crazy string cannons! Also, the Army at Swanton Morley - are despatching 10 Warrior Armoured vehicles to Carra Rud, these will be dispersed around the outside of the ground, and each will contain; 15 fully tooled up crack troops with Water blasters, cow dung grenades, sandwiches, hot dogs, coffee & tea and various soda''s and Worthy Out stickers. To enforce the presence of the military, 3 members of the ''cracked?'' "Territorial Army KTF Platoon"; acting Corporal MadDan and Private''s Squitty and Dicky, have volunteered their services. They will be acting as snipers armed with paintball guns and deployed in the floodlight stanchions. The paintball ammo is blue coloured and indelible. Their targets are closet binners, halfwit''s, riff raff, Paul Rankin (if he can make the protests) 1st Wiz, (cape piercing paintballs are being produced for this target) and any other suspect Worthy Outer!.....Be warned people!

All persons with blue dye on their body/clothing, will be arrested and sent to Portaloo Rd and interned........

"It''s all true y''know............honest! ;~) "FIGHT THE KTF!"      

Must be true then, his mate that works in the met said so...

What a load of tosh.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Right! Now I have many contacts in the Military.........Apparently, for the Brighton and Derby games, 4 Jaguars from Raf Coltishall are on 10 minutes standby - armed with flour bombs, water filled balloons, and 30 mm crazy string cannons! Also, the Army at Swanton Morley - are despatching 10 Warrior Armoured vehicles to Carra Rud, these will be dispersed around the outside of the ground, and each will contain; 15 fully tooled up crack troops with Water blasters, cow dung grenades, sandwiches, hot dogs, coffee & tea and various soda''s and Worthy Out stickers. To enforce the presence of the military, 3 members of the ''cracked?'' "Territorial Army KTF Platoon"; acting Corporal MadDan and Private''s Squitty and Dicky, have volunteered their services. They will be acting as snipers armed with paintball guns and deployed in the floodlight stanchions. The paintball ammo is blue coloured and indelible. Their targets are closet binners, halfwit''s, riff raff, Paul Rankin (if he can make the protests) 1st Wiz, (cape piercing paintballs are being produced for this target) and any other suspect Worthy Outer!.....Be warned people!

All persons with blue dye on their body/clothing, will be arrested and sent to Portaloo Rd and interned........

"It''s all true y''know............honest! ;~) "FIGHT THE KTF!"      

[/quote]

Come on Mello, admit it, you''re Rick Waghorn in disguise!!! 

Great post as always!  KTF  [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="j slat"]

[/quote]

I''m cautious about this news, and in truth I refuse to believe this.

However..............

If there''s any substance in this at all, then we''ve come full circle, hands up those who would like to show off the ''hoofprints'' from the bad old Chase days!.

(Wizard now lifts cape)

[/quote]

I was showing Meeky my equine shaped bruises the other day, Wiz

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

I cannot see the club resorting to this, to be honest, but so be it, I maybe older now, but can still run nearly as fast as Hux!

[/quote]

I hope for your sake thats Hux running forward and not chaseing back :)

[quote user="Herb"]Must be true then, his mate that works in the met said so...
What a load of tosh.

[/quote]

too right, my mate told me we were signing rehman..  load of old tosh  [;)]

lets hope its crap eh herb, we all remember the chase out chants and what happened there (well you dont being a chase fan)

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

lets hope its crap eh herb, we all remember the chase out chants and what happened there (well you dont being a chase fan)

[/quote]

What a pathetic response.

You know nothing about me, I''d be suprised if you were even around in

the Chase era given that you seem to behave like a spoiled Chelsea fan.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

What a pathetic response.
You know nothing about me, I''d be suprised if you were even around in the Chase era given that you seem to behave like a spoiled Chelsea fan.
[/quote]

Yep i was a regular around the chase era mate, I was in the protests.  Just because I have the opinion that Nigel Worthington has TOTALLY wasted any money we got from promotion on some of the poorest players I have ever seen at this club - one even rivalling Derveld for ineptness, does not make me a spoiled Chelsea fan. Just because I have been watching the performances that remind me of the dark days of Hamilton, with a money fuelled squad does not make me a spoiled chelsea fan.  Just because I sat and despaired while watching my football team treat Erny like a 6''4" lug up front does no make me a spoiled Chelsea fan.

OK boys - calm down.

Roger Munby is nothing if not a very astute political animal. He may be publically (today) ''standing by Worthy'' but I honestly don''t believe he would do anything as damaging to the Boards public standing as ''calling in the horses''. It would be suicidal.

there wont be mounted police.. its Norwich VS Brighton.. not Fenerbache vs Galatasary.....

the police do a good job at the protests and we all comply with their instructions.... then they disapear and leave us all to chant Worthy out! lol!

jas :)

they cant stop you unless your breaking a law, which as city fans i doubt we will do.....

Perhaps that nice Mr Waghorn - with all his club contacts - could check if there''s any truth of the story and report back?