Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Posters defending Worthless!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="percyvarco"]

"So we didn''t stay there, who cares" spoken about the Prem by somebody who displays about as much ambition for the club as Worthless.

We have a crisis / injury list every Christmas, we did before Worthless and no doubt we will next year, hopefully without him. The BIG differance is that Worthless has had more money than any other Norwich Manager and he has, in general, spent it poorly.

As for Mick from Stowmarket who has not met any Managers with more ambition than Worthless, Where was he when the Prem managers came last year and does he not meet any of this years Championship ones?  Worthless has more ambition than Chelsea, don''t make me laugh.

[/quote]

Percy, he said he has not met any managers with more ambition than Worthington, he didn''t say that he has more ambition than Chelsea, while you continue to post this type of twisted logic no-one is going to take you seriously, take a moment to think about what you are typing before hitting the post button.

[/quote]

you call Andy Hughes an ambitious signing, a player not even good enough for the championship. worthy has wasted our premiership cash with not one improvement on the squad before promotion......

[/quote]

Missed the point again Paul or maybe you couldn''t be bothered to read the post like you couldn''t be bothered to join the protest?

[quote user="Chris Miller"]

Getting into the prem was a tremendous success.  So we didn''t stay there, who cares, stop whinging and start supporting.  Premiership or conference, it''s the team you support not the position or league that counts.  It seems that all anyone on this site ever doe''s is complain.  Get over it, premiership was last season, it''s not likely to be next season so let''s just concentrate on the season after that.  Worthy has kept us steady and got us there last season and I believe he can do it again, maybe our current situation is more to do with continual injury problems and the team never gelling.  I reakon we should put this season down to bad luck and the strengthening of teams around us like sheffield, luton and reading whilst we were trying to live the high life last season.  Look at the injury list in Christmas 2005, it caused us all sorts of problems, funny that seemed to happen this year and still seems to be going on.  Maybe it''s not Worthy after all!!!!!!!!!    

ON THE BALL CITY - THE WHINGERS ARE A MINORITY!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Whithout doubt the most no ambition, we''re not Worthy and we''re little Norwich type reply I''ve had to endure on these boards for a very long while Chris.

Compeared to Luton and Sheffield who you mention, Worthy has spent far more cash than them on average players, if those two clubs are stronger than us, then its down to the abilities of their managers and nothing else.

How many injuries are happening in training Chris? and why?. We must be top of the league in that respect!.

But in a vain effort to get this thread back on track I again ask:

Are the club, in the guise of newbie posters, trying to lessen the flack on NW?.

I know what I think!.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="percyvarco"]

"So we didn''t stay there, who cares" spoken about the Prem by somebody who displays about as much ambition for the club as Worthless.

We have a crisis / injury list every Christmas, we did before Worthless and no doubt we will next year, hopefully without him. The BIG differance is that Worthless has had more money than any other Norwich Manager and he has, in general, spent it poorly.

As for Mick from Stowmarket who has not met any Managers with more ambition than Worthless, Where was he when the Prem managers came last year and does he not meet any of this years Championship ones?  Worthless has more ambition than Chelsea, don''t make me laugh.

[/quote]

Percy, he said he has not met any managers with more ambition than Worthington, he didn''t say that he has more ambition than Chelsea, while you continue to post this type of twisted logic no-one is going to take you seriously, take a moment to think about what you are typing before hitting the post button.

[/quote]

you call Andy Hughes an ambitious signing, a player not even good enough for the championship. worthy has wasted our premiership cash with not one improvement on the squad before promotion......

[/quote]

Missed the point again Paul or maybe you couldn''t be bothered to read the post like you couldn''t be bothered to join the protest?

[/quote]

I was just pointing out how you can claim to be as ambitious as you like, but if you dont sign ambitious players, or players of any quality you aint gonna acheive much. 5 defeats in 6, 15 defeats in 32.  6 home defeats already - we only lost 7 last year in the premiership!!!

Ohhh. Sorry LoS.

Perhaps Worthless doesn''t have more ambition than Chelsea but are you really convinced that he does have as much ambition as Chelsea.

Just because I don''t agree with you my opinion is worthless like your God Worthless

I consider myself told off.

p.s. is the spelling OK?

[quote user="percyvarco"]

Ohhh. Sorry LoS.

Perhaps Worthless doesn''t have more ambition than Chelsea but are you really convinced that he does have as much ambition as Chelsea.

Just because I don''t agree with you my opinion is worthless like your God Worthless

p.s. is the spelling OK?

[/quote]

6 out of 10, if you ask a question you should finish with a ''?''.

I never said you opinion was worthless, just that you wouldn''t be taken seriously.

Not my words, it was MW Jones who said it, I''ve never met the manager so I couldn''t comment.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="percyvarco"]

Ohhh. Sorry LoS.

p.s. is the spelling OK?

[/quote]

I never said you opinion was worthless, just that you wouldn''t be taken seriously.

Not my words, it was MW Jones who said it, I''ve never met the manager so I couldn''t comment.

[/quote]

yeah but who can take you seriously, you have not ever given a single reason why worthy should stay.  In fact about the only thing you said was how you thought Andy Hughes would improve!!  lol  I thought he had his best game saturday so i guess he did improve on his abysmal performance against reading, and he was still total utter crap and worthy subbed him lol 500 grand well spent.... wont be getting that back i guess...

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="percyvarco"]

Ohhh. Sorry LoS.

p.s. is the spelling OK?

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah but who can take you seriously, you have not ever given a single reason why worthy should stay.  In fact about the only thing you said was how you thought Andy Hughes would improve!!  lol  I thought he had his best game saturday so i guess he did improve on his abysmal performance against reading, and he was still total utter crap and worthy subbed him lol 500 grand well spent.... wont be getting that back i guess...

[/quote]

Wrong again Paul, I never comment about individual players (it kind of makes you look silly if you have to rescind the comment later) and I''ve said in the past that I believe the manager has earnt the opportunity to turn things around.

so the people walking past the p[rotest are all "worthy inners" are they???? because a great many of them were joining in with our worthy out chants but also couldnt stay.. for whatever reasons they may of had....

what about the entire snake pit and half the barclay chanting worthy out at the game??? ?(or was that conviently "not heard")?

Same With Derby away.. and Crewe away.. we won and still chanted Worthy out....

If we beat Brighton i''ll still be there chanting worthy out.. because it will only turn full circle again wont it??????

The board need to take a serious look at our form and the league table.... And the fact Worthy has spent almost 15 million in his time here... spending 15 ,million on a league 1 side is a lot of money dont u think???? because thats where we are heading on current form

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so the people walking past the p[rotest are all "worthy inners" are they???? because a great many of them were joining in with our worthy out chants but also couldnt stay.. for whatever reasons they may of had....

what about the entire snake pit and half the barclay chanting worthy out at the game??? ?(or was that conviently "not heard")?

Same With Derby away.. and Crewe away.. we won and still chanted Worthy out....

If we beat Brighton i''ll still be there chanting worthy out.. because it will only turn full circle again wont it??????

The board need to take a serious look at our form and the league table.... And the fact Worthy has spent almost 15 million in his time here... spending 15 ,million on a league 1 side is a lot of money dont u think???? because thats where we are heading on current form

jas :)

[/quote]

you are forgetting the family area which started the river end chants!!!