Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Meet up thread?

Deleted thread just as I was in the middle of reading it learning such things as "The Nelson is an away fans pub"

Did someone cause some bother and say something nasty?

Ipswich?

Edited by KiwiScot

3 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Deleted thread just as I was in the middle of reading it learning such things as "The Nelson is an away fans pub"

Did someone cause some bother and say something nasty?

Ipswich?

Presume Pete has pulled it because it degenerated into yet another name-calling thread involving the same old folks. Well done, Pete.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Presume Pete has pulled it because it degenerated into yet another name-calling thread involving the same old folks. Well done, Pete.

Come down off that high horse wolfie as you know full well it only took a turn when a certain somebody waded in for the first time late this afternoon. That thread had been running for two days and by the way there was only one person handing out insults and name calling.

Edited by TIL 1010

Sorry Wolfie - when someone accuses you of making stuff up about them , when you havent even said anything about them other than responding to a comment they made in a post, I think you have a right to ask them to justify it. 

the rest of it, I genuinely have no clue what that was / is about. I never mentioned it, as I I had nothing to add to that part of the conversation. 

I also got accused or reporting him, which I 100% didnt do, and got accused of protesting my innocence to much. So chuck a false accusation about - say the innocent party protests too much, and the shoite sticks. Great. 

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Correct.

• Thanks 2