Long shot, I'm sure, but I'm unexpectedly able to come down for the match on Saturday and don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday to see if I can get a ticket through the ticket office at the last minute and then be disappointed,  so just enquiring if anyone has a spare ticket?  Don't mind paying the going rate. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Long shot, I'm sure, but I'm unexpectedly able to come down for the match on Saturday and don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday to see if I can get a ticket through the ticket office at the last minute and then be disappointed,  so just enquiring if anyone has a spare ticket?  Don't mind paying the going rate. Cheers. 

You can come to The Wirral and watch it with me at my local, we will be the only Norwich fans in a pub full of Liverpool fans!

14 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Just an FYI, but at our supporters panel meeting Danny Casey said that the chances of turning up to the ground and not being able to get a ticket on ANY match day were basically zero.

• Like 1

Do these threads not still get deleted? My old man used to post on here but moved to wotb after Peter the deleter got rid of a similar thread.

8 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

Just an FYI, but at our supporters panel meeting Danny Casey said that the chances of turning up to the ground and not being able to get a ticket on ANY match day were basically zero.

the chances of turning up to the ground and not being able to get a ticket on ANY match day were basically zero.

That reads that every one would get a ticket. I'm sure that isn't the case or what you meant. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

the chances of turning up to the ground and not being able to get a ticket on ANY match day were basically zero.

That reads that every one would get a ticket. I'm sure that isn't the case or what you meant. 

I think it's correct, there will be a lot of hesitancy and also people deciding not to go last minute if they have any form of symptoms.

Just now, Matt Juler said:

I think it's correct, there will be a lot of hesitancy and also people deciding not to go last minute if they have any form of symptoms.

Yes, can confirm. The number of people handing their season tickets back to the club at very short notice always exceeds the number of people making last-minute enquiries for tickets. This is why it's practically impossible to ensure 100% of seats are filled. He also confirmed that the attendance shown on the scoreboard is the number of seats sold for the match, not the number of people who actually go through the turnstiles.

Fair enough, I also guess if you're looking for a single seat your chances as massively increased. 

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yes, can confirm. The number of people handing their season tickets back to the club at very short notice always exceeds the number of people making last-minute enquiries for tickets. This is why it's practically impossible to ensure 100% of seats are filled. He also confirmed that the attendance shown on the scoreboard is the number of seats sold for the match, not the number of people who actually go through the turnstiles.

They used to show a percentage on the scoreboard when they announced the attendance. Cant remember if that was % of tickets sold v capacity, or % of people attending v tickets sold. Possibly was something else altogether. 

32 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Get tested... Turn up and hope! 

Is getting tested a requirement for getting in? If so, which kind of test is needed? Lateral flow test?

Edited by lake district canary

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Is getting tested a requirement for getting in? If so, which kind of test is needed? Lateral flow test?

Not that I am aware of. 

41 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Very interesting. Will giving a credit of £20 per seat and then selling for £48 help to ensure that the actual attendance is maximised?

It would be good to know that getting a full crowd supporting the team is a much better outcome than minimal financial benefit.

3 minutes ago, Sussexyellow said:

Not that I am aware of. 

Norwich are quite late to the party to announce their requirements.  I'm fairly certain, at least initially, that it will be either proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test from within the last 48 hours.

Nothing test wise was required for Gillingham. 

Mask preferred on the concourse, turnstiles, toilets and food / drink outlets - but that was all. 

No requirement at the EFL match I went to on Saturday. I suspect if anything if this nature is to happen it will be in October as per Bojo's statement about nightclubs.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can someone clarify? I'm with Greavsy, I didn't think there were any requirements for testing or vaccination.

Im seeing a theme here - its back to the old Comms (or lack there of)  from the club again. 

@Feedthewolf

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Im seeing a theme here - its back to the old Comms (or lack there of)  from the club again. 

@Feedthewolf

Quite. It wouldn't have hurt to have a quick 'welcome back' email and just clarifying a few things, such as Covid requirements, existing season STs acceptable, payment etc. Basic customer service stuff.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Quite. It wouldn't have hurt to have a quick 'welcome back' email and just clarifying a few things, such as Covid requirements, existing season STs acceptable, payment etc. Basic customer service stuff.

Its not really that hard is it Capt! 

Basics as you say. 

26 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Norwich are quite late to the party to announce their requirements.  I'm fairly certain, at least initially, that it will be either proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test from within the last 48 hours.

I can confirm no testing in Sheffield for matches, think it's same everywhere else.   EPL waiting to see if Boris' push on trying to bribe people to get vaxed at end September before any imposition of  testing.

5 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I can confirm no testing in Sheffield for matches, think it's same everywhere else.   EPL waiting to see if Boris' push on trying to bribe people to get vaxed at end September before any imposition of  testing.

Hardly a bribe if it helps save lives...........But thats for the non football threads. 

Well I'm just gonna go to Carra Rud on Saturday versus the Scouse Reds and I will arrive earlier than normal for the 17.30pm kick off.....I shall take my proofy doofy of dubble jabba jabba....including my season ticket and two face masks (one spare).....I don't purchase goodies or beer inside the stadium so that's not a problem.....I also hope to see after a somewhat surreal delay of over 17 long months them happy faces of all those regular fan folk that normally sit around me.....

It's been a long wait....I just hope it's been worth waiting for.....OTBC!

Win, lose or draw....I'm off on the lash afterwards.....Oh yeah..... 😉 

• Haha 1

I don't have the time to look for the link, but isn't there a Facebook group that sells unwanted NCFC home tickets for charity?

Edited by Nuff Said