Sign in to follow this  
I hate 1p5wich

ipswich physio

can any one help please . did anyone see the ipswich physio make the gestures behind the goal , when he came pass at the barclay end. if any one did please can you send me a e -mail . as i want to take this matter further . if you was a fan doing it. you would have been arrested for it. it brakes a f.a rule . my e-mail address is ELngl@aol.com.  many thanks onthe ball city.

No, I didn''t see the incident, but did this man have any provocation whatsoever? If he did, then I would say forget the whole matter as you could be seen as being ever so slightly hypocritical. If there was no provocation, then hound the scoundrel and make sure he lives to regret his stupid actions.

sorry it should read ELngdl@aol.com  it was when he was walking round by goal just after ipswich just scored . he was sticking 2 fingers up  , & if it was a fan doing it  you would have been nicked  for it. his is not sour grapes just a stand  for fair play as have seen fans taken out this season for standing , so why 1 rule for fans & another  for clubs staff

I expect he only wanted to make sure you knew how many goals Town had scored.  A finger for each.

Obviously been taking lerssons from Warnock.

Do you really think the FA will do anything about it - they can''t even sort the bungs thing out when the England manager has told a journalist with a towel on his head that its going on....

We lost - get over it and lets move on together towards a cause we can actually do something about...