Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

3rd Kit Revealed

Just now, Hoolahoop14 said:

Meh. It’s not the worst, it’s not the best, but it is completely unnecessary let’s be honest. 

On the promotional video it appears more peach than orange and looks better than in the photo. 

I think it would look better without the weird stripe, which appears to have some sort of odd fade effect? Or is it just my eyes? 

Edited by Clint

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

On the promotional video it appears more peach than orange and looks better than in the photo. 

Agreed, looks totally different in the video and this photo doesn't do it any favours.

But I quite like it.

2 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Has he got wood there?

Not a particularly big boy if he has.... 😏

Meh, would look better without the weird stripe. Odd really, home and away ruined by the weird arm stripes and now the third ruined by a front stripe.

On the plus side we won't get to see it being worn hardly ever so who cares regardless

2 minutes ago, Clint said:

I think it would look better without the weird stripe, which appears to have some sort of odd fade effect? Or is it just my eyes? 

That was my first thought. Not a fan of the vertical stripe, but other than that, it's a decent effort.

One thing that I would like to have seen though is the yellow and green Lotus logo on one of the away kits, seeing as how they're the colours of both Lotus and Norwich City.

Odd - the version on the FB page looks nearer peach / salmon in colour, and I quite like it.

15 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Has he got wood there?

🤣 why are you looking there 👀🤣

I like it, away kit is best for me, followed by this. Not a fan of the home one, liked it when it first came out but the more I see it I don't like it.

Think they’ve colour matched it to Sargent’s hair which is a nice touch 

• Haha 4

I like it. I like all three of the kits. None of them are absolute game-changers, but better than I'd feared we'd end up with when I heard we were partnering with Joma. Some of that training kit is really tasty too.

Already bought the home kit, and I disagree with people who are saying it looks/feels cheap. Personally I like football shirts to be as light and airy as possible, and it feels really nice to wear. Also brilliant that all three kits are made from 100% recycled material.

The second kit is on point.

The first and third not so much. 

As a first stab Joma have done ok, but I expected exciting things from the third. They should have taken a look at what Errea have offered last few third kits and gone off piste. As it stands I think they got caught in two minds of doing something outlandish or playing it safe. Kind of looks more like a goal keeper kit than a third strip. 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I like it. I like all three of the kits. None of them are absolute game-changers, but better than I'd feared we'd end up with when I heard we were partnering with Joma. Some of that training kit is really tasty too.

Already bought the home kit, and I disagree with people who are saying it looks/feels cheap. Personally I like football shirts to be as light and airy as possible, and it feels really nice to wear. Also brilliant that all three kits are made from 100% recycled material.

It's not so much that it's light that makes it feel cheap, but more I can see loads of people around December time with half the badges /logos missing where they've fallen off. 

They've been willing to play with the badge a bit more on the second and third kits. Sure, Errea did it last season with just the canary on the ball but Joma totally changed the colours on two of them.

The second kit is the best of the three, and I thought the white with a green and a yellow stripe was Errea's best effort for an away kit.

That black stripe down the middle is awful.

Why not stick the stripes down the side ab but like the home kit

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

It's not so much that it's light that makes it feel cheap, but more I can see loads of people around December time with half the badges /logos missing where they've fallen off. 

Alright Nostradamus, chill out! Got next week's lottery numbers? 😛

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Alright Nostradamus, chill out! Got next week's lottery numbers? 😛

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'd be foolish not to do it now, wouldn't it? 😉

• Haha 1