Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Silent Worthy Outers

The board talk about absolute faith and infinite patience. I know one thing, and that is the Wynn Jones is an absolute idiot if he thinks that its just a few people that want Worthy out.

Being Norwich born and bred, I know a fan or two or more. Season ticket holders past and present, casual fans, people who never go to a match but still want Norwich to win.

Many of these fans will not go to a protest, will not boo the team, because it''s simply not in their nature. However, every single person I know feels that Worthy should be sacked. They would prefer him to resign, but he''s obviously too mean to do that.

The people who want Worthy to stay are by far the minority. Anyone who cannot see that is a fool. An absolute fool who I have infinite disrespect for.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]The board talk about absolute faith and infinite patience. I know one thing, and that is the Wynn Jones is an absolute idiot if he thinks that its just a few people that want Worthy out. Being Norwich born and bred, I know a fan or two or more. Season ticket holders past and present, casual fans, people who never go to a match but still want Norwich to win. Many of these fans will not go to a protest, will not boo the team, because it''s simply not in their nature. However, every single person I know feels that Worthy should be sacked. They would prefer him to resign, but he''s obviously too mean to do that. The people who want Worthy to stay are by far the minority. Anyone who cannot see that is a fool. An absolute fool who I have infinite disrespect for.[/quote]

I know lots of people (fools to you) too and they don''t want the manager to go, I''m sure that they''re not very concerned that you have ''infinite disrespect'' for them.

Dicky, why don''t you do something productive in an attempt to sustantiate your claims. Get a goodly number of them to start posting on here and cast their vote on polls. You should have no difficulty getting them to post because, given the number of posts you make, you are supportive of this message board. Why do the people you know not feel the same way?

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]The board talk about absolute faith and infinite patience. I know one thing, and that is the Wynn Jones is an absolute idiot if he thinks that its just a few people that want Worthy out. Being Norwich born and bred, I know a fan or two or more. Season ticket holders past and present, casual fans, people who never go to a match but still want Norwich to win. Many of these fans will not go to a protest, will not boo the team, because it''s simply not in their nature. However, every single person I know feels that Worthy should be sacked. They would prefer him to resign, but he''s obviously too mean to do that. The people who want Worthy to stay are by far the minority. Anyone who cannot see that is a fool. An absolute fool who I have infinite disrespect for.[/quote]

I know lots of people (fools to you) too and they don''t want the manager to go, I''m sure that they''re not very concerned that you have ''infinite disrespect'' for them.

[/quote]

I am concerned that the board have infinite patience with worthy myself...

I worked in the City until April at one of the club''s sponsors.  There were at least a dozen season ticket holders working there plus people who only attended the matches in the sponsor''s box.  Every single person wanted Worthy out in October, not one in favour of him staying, I am sure they will not have changed their minds since.  Is this really a minority feeling, don''t think so. 

[quote user="pete"]I worked in the City until April at one of the club''s sponsors.  There were at least a dozen season ticket holders working there plus people who only attended the matches in the sponsor''s box.  Every single person wanted Worthy out in October, not one in favour of him staying, I am sure they will not have changed their minds since.  Is this really a minority feeling, don''t think so. [/quote]

we will find out tuesday

A load of old squit - that is clearly what you are talking. I simply do not believe you when you say you know lots of people that want him to stay. If there are I have not encountered them at a Norwich game (or in a pub, office, shop or anywhere else in the City for that matter) recently.

The last person I know who was backing him admitted to me after the game on Sunday that even he thinks Worthy has come to the end of the line.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Dicky, why don''t you do something productive in an attempt to sustantiate your claims. Get a goodly number of them to start posting on here and cast their vote on polls. You should have no difficulty getting them to post because, given the number of posts you make, you are supportive of this message board. Why do the people you know not feel the same way?[/quote]

People used to tell me theres no such as thing irony in America and then you want me to substatiate my claim. I''ve never voted on one of these polls they are always discredited by whoever is losing, last time when the swing was back to the manager it was Ipswich fans voting, what will it be this time?

Every time you WO''s make a claim that you cannot prove I''ll be here to remind you of that.

Sorry I did actually mean it was Wynngy Jones that I had infinite disrespect for.

Still don''t think there''s any people out there that want him to stay.

[quote user="pete"]I worked in the City until April at one of the club''s sponsors.  There were at least a dozen season ticket holders working there plus people who only attended the matches in the sponsor''s box.  Every single person wanted Worthy out in October, not one in favour of him staying, I am sure they will not have changed their minds since.  Is this really a minority feeling, don''t think so. [/quote]i too know many fans who also wanted worthy to go in the autumn and are more sure than ever about their opinion.  as many said after the wovles debacle, worthy should have gone then.  its getting painful to watch city and also painful to watch worthy trying to dig some positives out of shocking performances.  he''s a decent and proud man and deserves more than that - surely the city board should step in and make the decision for nigel.  Becuase of sunday''s performance,  if they were under any kind of illusion, the post match fan reaction and opinion must be telling them its time for worthy to go.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]Sorry I did actually mean it was Wynngy Jones that I had infinite disrespect for. Still don''t think there''s any people out there that want him to stay.[/quote]

Well CM until somebody actually offers an alternative - and by this I mean a realistic alternative - I would rather have somebody who is proven at this level.

Just so you know I have been a regular since 1986 (all Levels) and can remember the bad days as well as the good.

Don''t get me wrong I don''t think the sun shines from NW''s trousers and can be as baffled as the next fan with some of his decisions.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]Sorry I did actually mean it was Wynngy Jones that I had infinite disrespect for. Still don''t think there''s any people out there that want him to stay.[/quote]

Well CM until somebody actually offers an alternative - and by this I mean a realistic alternative - I would rather have somebody who is proven at this level.

Just so you know I have been a regular since 1986 (all Levels) and can remember the bad days as well as the good.

Don''t get me wrong I don''t think the sun shines from NW''s trousers and can be as baffled as the next fan with some of his decisions.

[/quote]

many managers are ''proven'' at this level.  its just at some point there time at a club is up... it doesnt make them a worse manager but they need a new job and the club needs rid of them. we are stale mate - even a 3.5 million signing couldnt enthuse carrow road or the team....

there are many alternatives out there, look at mike newell at luton his record is outstanding at them and hartlepool, he is looking  for a step up. worthys record at blackpool was crap, hi record here is now +8 he has won 8 more games than he has lost. overall he is at -4 including blackpool, Newell is +32, Burley is +60

http://www.soccerbase.com/managers2.sd?managerid=1319

http://www.soccerbase.com/managers2.sd?managerid=1837

http://www.soccerbase.com/managers2.sd?managerid=491

Say it right out Dicky/Squit....don''t beat around the "Bush". Thank goodness there are some people in this world prepared to take on the important issues facing our world today. I suspect if it was left to people such as yourself we would need a bomb under your backside to get movement.

And where is the evidence for some of your, some might say, more absurb claims LOS?

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Dicky, why don''t you do something productive in an attempt to sustantiate your claims. Get a goodly number of them to start posting on here and cast their vote on polls. You should have no difficulty getting them to post because, given the number of posts you make, you are supportive of this message board. Why do the people you know not feel the same way?[/quote]

People used to tell me theres no such as thing irony in America and then you want me to substatiate my claim. I''ve never voted on one of these polls they are always discredited by whoever is losing, last time when the swing was back to the manager it was Ipswich fans voting, what will it be this time?

Every time you WO''s make a claim that you cannot prove I''ll be here to remind you of that.

[/quote]

Again squitty/dicky uses the tactic of attack the messenger if you cannot fade the message.

He makes claims he knows "load of people" who do not want worthy out.

I still say your never ending loyalty has some connection to club.

You post negatively about people giving opinions yet never give any of your own.

WORTHY OUT NOW!