KevinB

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - £2m

Apparently one of Kieran Scott’s parting gifts was setting up a swoop for Iran national player Allahyar Sayyadmanesh.

Currently signed to Fenerbache, but on loan in the Ukraine with Zorya Luhansk. 20 years of age, plays in a forward position… and has even scored against Leicester in the Europa league.

Let’s see if my ITK corroborates with another popular ITK 👍🏼

I can see the dollar signs in Webber's eyes for the name on shirt sales!

Who'd have guessed Iran were ranked 31st in the world? Even with that by my reckoning (and trusting Wikipedia cos I'm lazy) he'd be lucky to get 12 points, which wouldn't be enough for a work permit....

4 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Who'd have guessed Iran were ranked 31st in the world? Even with that by my reckoning (and trusting Wikipedia cos I'm lazy) he'd be lucky to get 12 points, which wouldn't be enough for a work permit....

Now then Sam, don't let thingss like facts get in the way of an itk poster...... ☺ 

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Now then Sam, don't let thingss like facts get in the way of an itk poster...... ☺ 

#rumbled

8 hours ago, cornish sam said:

At 20 and with other players already here in that position and Sargent supposedly close as well, buy to loan to get said points? 

8 hours ago, KevinB said:

Apparently one of Kieran Scott’s parting gifts was setting up a swoop for Iran national player Allahyar Sayyadmanesh.

Currently signed to Fenerbache, but on loan in the Ukraine with Zorya Luhansk. 20 years of age, plays in a forward position… and has even scored against Leicester in the Europa league.

Let’s see if my ITK corroborates with another popular ITK 👍🏼

Is that a signed and sealed swoop? Or just a bid/enquiry?

Love him as a player - but Zorya have an option to buy him at the end of the loan (in December) so can’t see how he’d be for sale. 

Also the work permit issue as mentioned above - although he might be one that could get through the exemptions panel. 

Edited by Bethnal Yellow and Green