NCPFC

I still think NCFC  needs a ...

I still think NCFC  needs a decent seasoned and experienced non-bank breaking premiership player to help guide the players during a match,   before and after a game. jmho

This is my first post so my apologies if this is in the incorrect section.

• Like 1

I think we need to keep hold of Todd cantwell. Every other thread has him in so why not carry on... 

Joking aside I do agree we need an older and experienced prem player to steady the ship when things aren't going our way, and also like you say before and after the game. 

Also welcome to the Forum 👋

• Thanks 1

Don't worry this is the right section but the forum police will still find some way to complain about your post, Don't worry 😉

Problem is nowadays that even the 'non bank breaking' tends to be bank breaking when it comes to experienced prem players

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, NCPFC said:

I still think NCFC  needs a decent seasoned and experienced non-bank breaking premiership player to help guide the players during a match,   before and after a game. jmho

Gibson, Krul and Hanley are experienced enough I'd say, we've got a good dressing room that's for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCPFC said:

Welcome to the forum, NCPFC 👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NCPFC said:

Hello! 

One of my debates raging on on another thread is the signing of free agent Gary Cahill.

What would you think of that?

Welcome to the forum. 

• Like 1

First post and new Canary supporter. I like that idea of some veteran leadership that may be on the backside of their career, but has won and could season the younger fellas a little more. I like the Gary Cahill idea.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CajunCanary said:

First post and new Canary supporter. I like that idea of some veteran leadership that may be on the backside of their career, but has won and could season the younger fellas a little more. I like the Gary Cahill idea.

Binner

8 hours ago, NCPFC said:

Binner

Edited by cornish sam
Seriously though, welcome to the board
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, NCPFC said:

Binner.

As there are a couple of new posters on here, firstly welcome, and secondly may I direct you to the following threads.

Plenty of posters happy to answer any questions but @nutty nigel and @Diane and her team are usually about if required. 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

As there are a couple of new posters on here, firstly welcome, and secondly may I direct you to the following threads.

Plenty of posters happy to answer any questions but @nutty nigel and @Diane and her team are usually about if required. 

Good idea, and after nutty's explained how RAYS FUNDS works feel free to come back and ask someone else!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NCPFC said:

A few rules to be aware of .

1 . Do not mention Harry Kane or Contract Law. You will get the wrath of posters saying that these subjects will derail a thread that is over 140 pages (and doesn’t really say anything) 

2. Do not start any “official” threads without the prescribed number of asterisk (s)

3. Any suggestion that NCFC were close to Administration in 2009 will be robustly denied

4. If you feel that Norwich could attract any further investment you should be aware that all new owners will be a catastrophic failure (insert example here ) and all interest rates on borrowed money is well over 9% so there really isn’t any point . 

5. What was actually said at St Andrews Hall is still uncertain 

6.  Todd Cantwell needs 5 or 6 more threads (minimum) so please feel free to start as many as you like 

I think that covers it all? Welcome to he board . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

1 . Do not mention Harry Kane or Contract Law. You will get the wrath of posters saying that these subjects will derail a thread that is over 140 pages (and doesn’t really say anything) 

2. Do not start any “official” threads without the prescribed number of asterisk (s)

3. Any suggestion that NCFC were close to Administration in 2009 will be robustly denied

4. If you feel that Norwich could attract any further investment you should be aware that all new owners will be a catastrophic failure (insert example here ) and all interest rates on borrowed money is well over 9% so there really isn’t any point . 

6.  Todd Cantwell needs 5 or 6 more threads (minimum) so please feel free to start as many as you like 

Bit discriminatory! 

Is Watling's wallet, and how much went in it (or not) allowed? 

Edited by Greavsy

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This could be a good game of Blankety Blank. Rich Owner? 

'An understandable and simple Away Supporters process for getting tickets for Norwich Away games'

7 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Bit discriminatory! 

Is Watling's wallet, and how much went in it (or not) allowed? 

10a The board will fail every 2 weeks usually on a Friday 

… cunning plan.

A plan as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.

12 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

You missed out there is no such thing as formations, lack of ambition, waste of money signings and illegal streams, but that should do it 😉

• Haha 1

On 04/08/2021 at 23:08, NCPFC said:

Possibly, although I think Farke believes he has enough leaders through the spine of the team, Krul, Hanley, Gibson, Kenny, and Pukki. I suspect he would also include Pierre Lees-Melou, if he did want to add someone he would to think carefully about where they would fit in the squad.  Personally I think at Centre back, and they would need to be okay about not being a regular starter.

Also, if Fabio Quagliarella ever signs for Norwich in a backroom staff role, then the whole of the pinkun forum will just cease to exist.

• Haha 1

For me, at the point of today, with the idea of Tzolis and Sargent coming in, its that seasoned solid CB that we need more than anything. Ultimately, Hanley and Gibson are not seasoned and could end up not being up to the pace as a pairing. I hope not, but its totally possible. Big Andy is of course untested at the top level and Zimbo I'm afraid doesn't cut the (Colman's) mustard. If we could bring in someone that we feel could deal with some of the better/best attacking talent in the Prem, that'd be me happy to proceed this season.

On 05/08/2021 at 11:21, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Ha ha - forgot that one 😂

Tbf it's part of a Twin thread with Delias Hambag,  both soon to be replaced by 'Tom's Trousering'.