Badger

Match pass for tonight on Canaries TV for £5

17 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Tried to purchase pass but web site not processing payment, anyone else have issues?

Just used Pay Pal and it seemed to go through ok with confirmation email.

25 minutes ago, Brussel Sprout said:

Just used Pay Pal and it seemed to go through ok with confirmation email.

Cheers for info. Unfortunately don't use Paypal.

45 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Tried to purchase pass but web site not processing payment, anyone else have issues?

Didn't have an issue this time, but previously have found that clearing your cache sometimes sorts out issues with buying a match pass.

45 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Yes a little ball bounced around with no confirmation.

Got email confirmation though.

Not as easy as it should be. A bit tinpot ... will improve.

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Yes a little ball bounced around with no confirmation.

Got email confirmation though.

Not as easy as it should be. A bit tinpot ... will improve.

Yes, same here.  Also my saved card wouldn’t process so I had to enter the card details manually.

58 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

It was very slow but it went through - I got a ball bouncing up and down! Check your email.

14 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Yes, same here.  Also my saved card wouldn’t process so I had to enter the card details manually.

Following your method also successful  - many thanks. All other replies much appreciated.  OTBC

2 hours ago, Jakarta Canary said:

I’ve purchased successfully (and have the code). Where  do I go now to get to watch the match? 

Hey Jakarta. Good to know there are more than one of us here in Indonesia. I’m in Semarang.

OTBC

9 minutes ago, jumpin jed said:

I’ve purchased successfully (and have the code). Where  do I go now to get to watch the match? 

Hey Jakarta. Good to know there are more than one of us here in Indonesia. I’m in Semarang.

OTBC

Hi jj, malam Pak, I am now back in UK. Was 4 years Kelapa Gading North Jakarta - go to www.canaries.co.uk follow link.

I would love to purchase but it just takes me to a preview page, then says we don’t do iFollow anymore ?

Any help anyone ?

Thanks

hmm.. Not even able to find way to get anywhere where I can make the ticket purchase. It just wants me to log through iFollow  when clicking through that link, which I did, and when trying to click watch live now (with hope of it directing me to purchasing the stream ticket) I'll just get message "There are currently no packages available to purchase. Soon, the club's video service will be changing from iFollow Norwich to Canaries TV. You will need to register with the new service once the new website is up and running."

Anyone else faced the same issue and got it solved?

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I would love to purchase but it just takes me to a preview page, then says we don’t do iFollow anymore ?

Any help anyone ?

Thanks

Following Naturalcynic's handy hints posted above worked for me.

used PayPal and wasn't sure if it had worked but had email to confirm

Edited by Van wink

4 minutes ago, hepphep said:

hmm.. Not even able to find way to get anywhere where I can make the ticket purchase. It just wants me to log through iFollow  when clicking through that link, which I did, and when trying to click watch live now (with hope of it directing me to purchasing the stream ticket) I'll just get message "There are currently no packages available to purchase. Soon, the club's video service will be changing from iFollow Norwich to Canaries TV. You will need to register with the new service once the new website is up and running."

Anyone else faced the same issue and got it solved?

Snap

5 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Following Naturalcynic's handy hints posted above worked for me.

Are they on a different thread please ?

18 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Hi jj, malam Pak, I am now back in UK. Was 4 years Kelapa Gading North Jakarta - go to www.canaries.co.uk follow link.

Selamat Malam Pak 😉 Apa Kabar?

Got it! Thanks.

Good to know… you’ve lived here too. If there are any other Indo Canaries here give me shout! Makasi 🙂 

OTBC 

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Snap

Go back to canaries home page if your logged in you should see a click to watch.. 😁👍

4 minutes ago, jumpin jed said:

Selamat Malam Pak 😉 Apa Kabar?

Got it! Thanks.

Good to know… you’ve lived here too. If there are any other Indo Canaries here give me shout! Makasi 🙂 

OTBC 

Back Pack, dan kamu?

image.thumb.png.e2c318aee674f8dee5697ecc282a817c.png

Unfortunately this is what I get by going to page and clicking watch live now. Cannot find any way to make the purchase through some other place in the page either. Hmm-m.

Just now, Jakarta Canary said:

Back Pack, dan kamu?

Ah I live here! … life is VERY different but it’s HOME now.

Enjoy the game one and all. Gonna be an emotional sound when the carra fire up ‘OTBC’

💛💚