I don''t think sacking worthless is the right course of action. yet. don''t get me wrong, im not a KTF but i can''t honestly see the point in sacking Worthless at the moment. it''s not actually going to do us any good. we are useless this season. we wont go down and we certainly won''t be anywhere near going up. this is unacceptable and i do want worthless to go, but not until the end of the season. this would give the new manager a whole summer to work out what he needs to sign and who our best XI actually are, without having the pressure of having games to worry about and us getting on his back when we get beat again.however, i do think worthless needs to be told that he''s been apalling this season and some sort of protests shown to make sure delia is in no doubt about sacking him at the end of the season. it does pain me to say it, but leave him in his job til the end of the season. and when he goes, let''s give him a bloody hero''s send off. yes we''ve been crap this season and he should have walked, but he got us promoted for god''s sake, something i never would have dreamed of happening not so long ago. he''s been good for us, but now he''s overstayed his welcome, sacking him mid-season would do nothing except have a detrimental effect and leave a new manager with players he probably doesnt want, trying to win games. and even if the new bloke managed to win every game from now til the end of the season, i doubt we''d make the playoffs so why add extra pressure on him. i know i haven''t made my point very coherently but i hope the general message came across.PS i found out all you need to win the championship... The season we went up, we came out to Faithless - Insomnia, i''ll give you all one guess what Reading are coming out to this seaon..!?!

Won''t slate you, but just can''t agree. 

Let the new man see the team in action for a dozen games before the season finishes and then he can decide objectively who to keep and who to bring in.  Otherwise, he''s going on other people''s recommendations, or on what he sees on the training ground (and look what Worthless claimed late last Sunday to see happen on the training ground...). 

And look how we were able to assess Etuhu''s capability over 7/8 games - only one man saw it differently...

Get him out now, I say. 

[<:o)]   Remember - White Hanky Day on 14 Feb at Carrer Rud against Brighton.   [<:o)]

Tom, I''m only reacting to one point you make. Given the lack of confidence and willingness for players to be first to the ball, I think it''s too early to say we won''t be relegated. Things can change very quickly and we could, simply within the next two games get dragged into a relegation fight. All that has to happen is for Norwich to lose at Hull this coming Saturday and Brighton to win at home. This would then set up an interesting contest at Carrow Road with Brighton in the following game. They would love to scalp us and narrow the gap between the two clubs to 4 points. May not happen, of course, but it is entirely plausible.

no, I disagree... get a new manager in now , give him breathing space to learn about the team and deduce what our best line up is and what players we need , so he has a fresh template to start from next season with a little bit of experience of last season , in the same way Worthy had when he took over from Brian Hamilton . If someone new comes in and gets a good run of results to get us to finish like 8th or something then that might encourage players like Safri , Green, etc to stay on for another season .

[quote user="Misery Guts"]

no, I disagree... get a new manager in now

, give him breathing space to learn about the team and deduce what our

best line up is and what players we need , so he has a fresh template

to start from next season with a little bit of experience of last

season , in the same way Worthy had when he took over from Brian

Hamilton . If someone new comes in and gets a good run of results to

get us to finish like 8th or something then that might encourage

players like Safri , Green, etc to stay on for another season .

[/quote]

agreed

i think a new manager is needed now to give him time to work with the squad, see what he likes, what he doesn''t and then make changes in the summer then.  if we can get the team playing well by the seasons end, we can all have hope for next season and the players will be ready to come out the blocks early.