3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'worst keeper kit we have had'

New challengers approach

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt3.jpg

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt1.jpg

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

norwich-city-goalkeeper-football-shirt-1

Wont have anything said against the top one!

In fact theyre all awesome bar the red one

Edited by The Great Mass Debater
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

That top one is the only goalkeeper top I ever bought - I loved it! (I was about 10 at the time but still!)

I have the top one and the 4th one (it's in the blood at top of pic)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Have to say I even quite liked the refesher kit, even if Mulumbu didnt.

Liked the white bird-**** number we had and the white with yellow/green triangles bird-**** nod as well which didnt feature

I believe they're 3rd shirts rather than away? I love both of them too (I have the refresher one, or the 'rugby' one as I call it).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Canarywary said:

Our badge is yellow and green, not black and blue. Really bothers me... I think it would look amazing if it had our actual badge on it.

Disagree - our kits have been crying out for years to have an outline badge with the same colour as the secondary colour scheme 

• Sad 1

I don't like the home kit - but I love this. And I can't work out why because it's essentially the home kit in different colours.

I think it's the sleeves. I love the fact this kit is one colour with the second colour much less dominant. 

Oh great - now we absolutely NEED a 3rd kit as we can't wear either the home or "away" at Watford or Wolves.

Can we just have a plain white shirt and sock version of the home kit please - even if for those two games only?

18 hours ago, Canarywary said:

Our badge is yellow and green, not black and blue. Really bothers me... I think it would look amazing if it had our actual badge on it.

Let's get the crappy stick on ones that fall off. It would look so stupid if we had ' our actual badge ' on it with the colour scheme

17 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Good find CC. Think I remember Angus's dad wearing that top one, but I might be wrong.

The 2nd one down was ahead of its time. Almost looks modern!

I’m sure Judas Marshall (whatever happened to him?) wore the Blue Colman’s GK shirt ? 

12 hours ago, Surfer said:

Oh great - now we absolutely NEED a 3rd kit as we can't wear either the home or "away" at Watford or Wolves.

Can we just have a plain white shirt and sock version of the home kit please - even if for those two games only?

Why can’t we wear this shirt against Wolves ? I’m not following the point Surfer ? (We will get a third kit anyway but just asking ) 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Why can’t we wear this shirt against Wolves ? I’m not following the point Surfer ? (We will get a third kit anyway but just asking ) 

Black shorts?  That’s the only thing I can think of.

Edited by Branston Pickle

All ready for hopefully our first game together Tuesday night 😍

IMG-20210731-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20210731-WA0015.jpeg

Edited by Ward 3
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, cornish sam said:

It's the latest Scandi-drama, The Cross...

I do like the kit though

Scampi-drama, surely?

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I didn’t say shirt, GPB, I said kit. So yes we could if we matched it with sky blue shorts and socks. 

Or we could just have a white version of our yellow shirt and socks and leave these black shirts as NCFC branded casual wear. I’m sure they would sell just as well. 

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

I didn’t say shirt, GPB, I said kit. So yes we could if we matched it with sky blue shorts and socks. 

Or we could just have a white version of our yellow shirt and socks and leave these black shirts as NCFC branded casual wear. I’m sure they would sell just as well. 

All a bit academic Surfer. There will be a third kit . Like you, I would be happy with white . 

On 31/07/2021 at 11:00, Ward 3 said:

Let's get the crappy stick on ones that fall off. It would look so stupid if we had ' our actual badge ' on it with the colour scheme

It would at least look like a football kit, not a training shirt.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, on a happier note, looks like the third kit is out on Saturday…

BE39544D-D39E-490A-9FEB-3C70B840389D.thumb.jpeg.b7a73201a989fda56de74a7ac340e980.jpeg

Is that white & black with yellow trim?
🤍🖤💛

Edited by Robornio