Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich away kit 21/22 out now

I'm a fan of this kit from the moment I saw it. Can't say that since, well I can't remember. Although I liked the half and half kit....  

Cant believe there was no announcement. Was shocked when I saw it and thought it was a concept. 😂

As with the Home Kit, can't stand the huge JD logo on the arm, but other than that it's one of the nicest kits I've seen in a while, love the Tron vibes and actually much nicer than the Home Kit for me.

I like the kit good colours as others have said I don't those cheap lotus and JD logos, that look like iron on things.

Gunn looks like a highlighter pen, they're probably the two worst GK strips we've ever produced.

Quite like the Tron kit though, nicer than the home one. Don't suppose it will be any better quality though.

• Like 1

It’s the most beautiful kit we’ve had in my opinion. Joma have come up trumps with two lovely kits this season. 

41 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Gunn looks like a highlighter pen, they're probably the two worst GK strips we've ever produced.

Quite like the Tron kit though, nicer than the home one. Don't suppose it will be any better quality though.

'worst keeper kit we have had'

New challengers approach

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt3.jpg

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt1.jpg

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

norwich-city-goalkeeper-football-shirt-1

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good find CC. Think I remember Angus's dad wearing that top one, but I might be wrong.

The 2nd one down was ahead of its time. Almost looks modern!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

For those wondering I have the Twitter app and anytime Norwich post anything my phone gives me a notification/buzzes so it only really takes a quick second to see what's up and given my phone is with me most places I go

Yeah but have you ever seen a woman naked?

• Haha 1

Absolutely love it and will buy. GK kit is great too 

In fact, the last away kit I bought was the black away kit with the white Aviva logo on the front. Lovely 

Edited by York Canary

NbMac7uO?format=jpg&name=small

hernande.jpg

E7i3ryQX0AEDaTJ?format=jpg&name=small

Is that Bali Mumba doing his best impersonation of Raheem Sterling, but with more hair?
Hope he plays as well as him this season! 💪🏽😍

7E93FBDE-EC6E-4228-BC80-048E7B0E4DA5.jpeg

Edited by York Canary

8 minutes ago, York Canary said:

Is that Bali Mumba doing his best impersonation of Raheem Sterling, but with more hair?

Looks like he's going full Gnabry, could have sworn he was bald when he joined us!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

TAKE MY MONEY

Ill send my details over.............Cheers Hoggy! 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Yeah but have you ever seen a woman naked?

He has seen the BK8 feed, and some of the pics @TIL 1010 has posted - thats worse some would have you believe! 

Not Bali Mumba, it’s Abu Kamara

29 minutes ago, York Canary said:

• Thanks 1

I love the kit but not sure I can justify spending the money on another Joma kit when quality is so poor. If it was Errea quality I'd have ordered on sight. Might try and snag one of these after Xmas when they drop price.

Really like the colours, they smashed that.

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I love the kit but not sure I can justify spending the money on another Joma kit when quality is so poor. If it was Errea quality I'd have ordered on sight. Might try and snag one of these after Xmas when they drop price.

Really like the colours, they smashed that.

Shirt prices are crazy - and I cannot justify the spend either especially when you know they are going to reduced later in the season, with the risk if limited size availabilty granted. 

Surely if they reduced the price to say £30/35 or even less they would sell loads more, and still make the same profit overall. They cost little to produce. imagine a entire CR in full voice, full of replica shirts. Lets be 'aving you!

'worst keeper kit we have had'

New challengers approach

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt3.jpg

xxx-ncfc-keeper-shirt1.jpg

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

norwich-city-goalkeeper-football-shirt-1

I own two of those. Would love to get hold of the other 2 interesting ones. Red one is crap.

Has anyone go a.photo of the kit with a white background and in day light....? Is that too much to ask? 

Also can I get on from any JD Sports? 

I like it, very nice. Read the Pinkun article ranking our away kits - Im just glad its not green. Hate us in green generally. Seriously what is Conor Southwell smoking though? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but he'd picked some utter turds there (and some pretty awful photos for some of them as well)

I like Wolfie, Benno and Pilks, Holt, Other black one with green and yellow stripe and the Lafferty one (though dont recall seeing that before)

Have to say I even quite liked the refesher kit, even if Mulumbu didnt.

Liked the white bird-**** number we had and the white with yellow/green triangles bird-**** nod as well which didnt feature

38 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I own two of those. Would love to get hold of the other 2 interesting ones. Red one is crap.

That top one is the only goalkeeper top I ever bought - I loved it! (I was about 10 at the time but still!)

• Like 1