Norwich away kit 21/22 out now

Just now, Alex Moss said:

So, what colour is it?!

Petrol blue?

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

So, what colour is it?!

Black and aqua blue.

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Is he auditioning for a part in some low-budget serial killer movie and is dressed accordingly?

It's the latest Scandi-drama, The Cross...

I do like the kit though

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Not complaining CC - you are a very valuable source of - amazingly quick - info . 

For those wondering I have the Twitter app and anytime Norwich post anything my phone gives me a notification/buzzes so it only really takes a quick second to see what's up and given my phone is with me most places I go

• Like 1

Love the colours but still don’t like the stripe waves on the arm would have been superb with blue sleeves like the old Hummel kit we had!

The colours are very good.

EB3EF7C2-B20F-4A41-840A-49FE85012EF0.jpeg

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

For those wondering I have the Twitter app and anytime Norwich post anything my phone gives me a notification/buzzes so it only really takes a quick second to see what's up and given my phone is with me most places I go

Absolute polar opposite of me. I sorta have a mobile, but as I work from home I never take the thing with me. In the end I actually went without a mobile for a good few years, but fairly recently bought a cheap one because of:

1. Dual-factor authentication for banking (my home phone cuts out automated calls so they get caught), and
2. I like using AirBnB for travel so often need to ring hosts abroad, so a mobile is useful then, not to mention when wandering around the new place in question.

17 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Black and aqua blue.

Cheers Gunny, couldn’t really tell from the lighting on the vid, thought it was black and white!

Our badge is yellow and green, not black and blue. Really bothers me... I think it would look amazing if it had our actual badge on it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I've turned my notifications off, don't need them with cambridgeshire about..... 

Fabulous away kit, turquoise is one colour that goes well with black and the logos seem to look better on this kit than the home one to me, glad they kept the Canary wing theme to.