TIL 1010

R.I.P. Lappinitup.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

This photo popped up as a Facebook memory today from 2015. I think it shows @nutty nigel and dear old Lapps congratulating me on the PUPs League win that year. 😂

May be an image of 3 people

Great pic, Tilly - can’t ‘like’ it as the forums playing up (which I’m led to believe you might have noticed 😉😂)

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

This photo popped up as a Facebook memory today from 2015. I think it shows @nutty nigel and dear old Lapps congratulating me on the PUPs League win that year. 😂

May be an image of 3 people

Love this 🙃💛⚽💚

17 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

There are a fair few combined years supporting the canaries in that picture! 

old hollywood photog | Photography rules, Wall murals, Photography talk....Actual photographer and camera used......

Mick's daughter Creanne asked me to thank everyone for their kind messages about her dad which brought comfort to the family.

She loved the photo @Diane  NCFSC had framed for her and enjoys seeing Lapps remembered by @chicken with the match threads and all the pledges on the Lappinitup pledge thread.

Thanks everyone.💛⚽💚

• Like 12

Please tell her its no problem. I lost my dad to Covid nearly a year ago, simple things can help and we should all be able to spare a few moments for simple things to help others.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, chicken said:

Please tell her its no problem. I lost my dad to Covid nearly a year ago, simple things can help and we should all be able to spare a few moments for simple things to help others.

Sorry to hear that Chicken.

I'll tell her.

• Like 1