Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Then again, anti-Semite is also a term that is abused by some particularly Zionist pro-Israelis. Usually those who try to defend stealing land, basically. Netanyahu basically used "anti-Semite" as his catch-all for any justified criticism of his policies against the Palestinians.

Yes but thats co-opting the phrase to try and prevent any criticism of the Israeli state, which you should be able to do as they sometimes behave like tw@ts which is nothing to do with them being Jewish...

• Like 2

Just now, cornish sam said:

Yes but thats co-opting the phrase to try and prevent any criticism of the Israeli state, which you should be able to do as they sometimes behave like tw@ts which is nothing to do with them being Jewish...

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Exactly.

Welcome to the minefield,  laid by Zionists, paid for by Americans  and supplied by the British.

And I think to myself,  what a wonderful  world.

I jokingly posted several pages ago that I was just waiting for the triple jabbed to then turn against the double jabbed. The way in which some are acting perhaps it was less a joke and more of a premonition

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

I jokingly posted several pages ago that I was just waiting for the triple jabbed to then turn against the double jabbed. The way in which some are acting perhaps it was less a joke and more of a premonition

You've missed a cracker in the US where some half-brained senator wannabe decided he wanted to suggest that parents should get more votes than the childfree.

5 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

Horsefly 60million people die every year on average.

People die. Fact.

Do you think death wasn't a problem until Covid came along?

Compare the worldwide Covid death toll against all other causes of death. Not even in the top 20 isn't it? 

Yes obviously I thought death was not a problem before Covid. Thank you so much for pointing this out, silly me thought dying was just a myth.

As for your figure of an overall 60 million deaths a year, well you could no doubt have doubled that and more if no action had been taken against Covid. Think you will find it would have topped the charts on that scenario.

On 27/07/2021 at 16:38, Crafty Canary said:

Unless you have a medical ecemption there is no reason to nt be vaccinated other than stupidity. As a private business the club can determine its admission policy and have every right to deny admission to the unvaccinated. You can always exercise your democratic right to not go to games. 

No, no, no. You only have full democratic rights when you have the right to go or not. As soon as entry into the ground becomes conditional, then democracy goes out of the window and you might as well live in China or Putin's Russia. What happened to the libertarian Boris? He has become the reddest and most nanny-statist Conservative prime minister in history. These passports will be the grossest violation of civil liberties this country has ever seen. And also give Delia an easy excuse not to expand the stadium.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

And also give Delia an easy excuse not to expand the stadium.

Which no doubt is his real motivation!😉 Boris is a Binner - explains a lot!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Yes obviously I thought death was not a problem before Covid. Thank you so much for pointing this out, silly me thought dying was just a myth.

As for your figure of an overall 60 million deaths a year, well you could no doubt have doubled that and more if no action had been taken against Covid. Think you will find it would have topped the charts on that scenario.

Yeah righto.

Sweden had very few Covid restrictions and there death toll was on average the same or lower than everyone else.

Also compare Texas and Florida to California. Cali mandated masks and Lockdowns, Texas and Florida didn't, almost following the same time line and guess what, similar Covid death toll. In Florida's case it was lower, and I believe they have a higher % of older people, for obvious reasons.

I do not believe for one second masks, social distancing and Lockdowns made a jot of difference to Covid 19. I have always believed it to be an unstoppable virus that could not be controlled. And I don't know how anybody can say for certain that masks and Lockdowns have worked.

I believe the measures the UK Govt have made were grossly disproportionate, and the reasons for them could be several.

Opportunistic capitalisation, as evidenced by Hancock's million pound contracts to his mates and Lord Falconers "the gift that keeps on giving" statement.

A$$ covering, in the sense that if the Govt did nothing, Covid would spread and people would die and Boris would be blamed and the Conservatives voted out. So they imposed numerous restrictions to combat Covid and make it look like they were proactive and to look the heroes. Hasn't really worked out that way but I believe they were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Other countries, Sweden etc. did very little and still got stung the same.

3rd reason I guess is the conspiracy theory in that Covid was created in order to bring about world change and reduce the world population and introduce totalitarian Govt control.

And before anyone says it, I am giving comment on the current state of affairs and possibilities. I am not saying I believe there is a hidden agenda.

What I will say is though that nothing from the last 18 months has appeared normal and I really think you have to be a special kind of stupid to not even consider the possibility that something sinister could be happening beyond 'there was a coronavirus in a Wuhan wet market, then we had to wear masks and lockdown and take vaccines, but then everything went back to normal'.

It is no secret that Depopulation is the one of the global elites favourite topics. It certainly is something our very own Boris Johnson has strong opinions on and has talked about on more than one occasion.

Then you have Big Pharmas role in all this. And the money trail. How many billions have certain people and organisations made out of the Pandemic? 

To think that there is categorically no conspiracy and this is all just coincidence brought about by a pesky virus, for me is a plain sleepwalking mentality.

4 hours ago, Big Vince said:

No, no, no. You only have full democratic rights when you have the right to go or not. As soon as entry into the ground becomes conditional, then democracy goes out of the window and you might as well live in China or Putin's Russia. What happened to the libertarian Boris? He has become the reddest and most nanny-statist Conservative prime minister in history. These passports will be the grossest violation of civil liberties this country has ever seen. And also give Delia an easy excuse not to expand the stadium.

Well said.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I do not believe for one second masks, social distancing and Lockdowns made a jot of difference to Covid 19. I have always believed it to be an unstoppable virus that could not be controlled. And I don't know how anybody can say for certain that masks and Lockdowns have worked.

Do I really need to mention New Zealand, South Korea etc, etc? I'll leave it there.

Edited by horsefly

As soon as entry into the ground becomes conditional, then democracy goes out of the window and you might as well live in China or Putin's Russia.

I guess you have never bothered to look at the list of conditions the club specifies for the "right" to enter the ground (and always has done). Find me any venue that doesn't require certain conditions are met for permission to enter.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Do I really need to mention New Zealand, South Korea etc, etc? I leave it there.

For every New Zealand and South Korea there is a Sweden, Florida and Texas.

Doesnt prove a thing either way.

In fact you can't really compare New Zealand to the UK. Same size except one has 67million people and the other 5million.

How can you possibly compare lockdown and Covid measures from the 2 countries?

I think California against Florida and Texas is a more accurate analogy.

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

For every New Zealand and South Korea there is a Sweden, Florida and Texas.

Doesnt prove a thing either way.

In fact you can't really compare New Zealand to the UK. Same size except one has 67million people and the other 5million.

How can you possibly compare lockdown and Covid measures from the 2 countries?

I think California against Florida and Texas is a more accurate analogy.

Not remotely comparing them. Just a rather amazing fact that NZ's extremely rigorous measures in dealing with covid has coincided with an amazing record of so few infections and deaths from the virus. Who could possibly think those two things are related (apart from the scientists of course)?

Load of old tosh…..if you don’t have a season ticket or an entry ticket you don’t get in! As soon as you buy a ticket it comes with conditions! This could well be another condition, you have no right to enter the ground without the invitation of the club, they can stipulate any condition they want as a business! If you don’t want to comply then they have a right to restrict entry!

I’m pretty sure if you went to a game without clothes you’d be stopped but it’s your democratic right to be a naturist!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 2

If we're talking comparisons here, looking at splits in approach within countries is interesting. Quite like the way the virus looks to be rebalancing the USA demographic in Joe Biden's favour. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

If we're talking comparisons here, looking at splits in approach within countries is interesting. Quite like the way the virus looks to be rebalancing the USA demographic in Joe Biden's favour. 

I can't quite understand the "let's kill off our own voters to own the libs" approach of the Republican party. 🤨

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Don't forget Rooney's Derby.

Not to mention, Delias little old Norwich City! 😉

Edited by Indy

1 minute ago, Herman said:

I can't quite understand the "let's kill off our own voters to own the libs" approach of the Republican party. 🤨

Yes it kinda takes the intelligence out of Artificial Intelligence.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Indeed Herman! but which bit of the modern Republican Party do you understand? I've just discovered some video footage of a recent GOP event:

• Haha 1

On 29/07/2021 at 09:59, ncfcstar said:

'Science based University education'....what is your degree in?

Sports science. What's your degree in?

On 29/07/2021 at 09:21, Greavsy said:

That the best you can do?! 

Unbelievable. 

No, I want to see the best you can do running a marathon with a face mask. Please film it for posterity.

As for long-distance running with face masks... I accept you won't run quite as fast, but you're arguably giving your lungs a little extra work.

Not to mention, it is possible to get moisture-wicking masks. I find that's the bigger problem, as well as combining running, sunglasses, and a mask. That becomes ... annoying as all hell.

Here’s How To Run With A Mask - Advice From Runners (marathonhandbook.com)

Doctor Runs 22 Miles With Face Mask to Debunk Oxygen Levels Myth (menshealth.com)

• Thanks 1

In fact, I ran the Polar Circle Marathon in Greenland back in 2016 and had a Buff over my nose and mouth for considerable parts of it due to the freezing temperatures - it was minus 20 including the windchill factor. It was funny as hell coming off the ice cap four miles in, getting checked for frostbite and then realising my Buff - which is 100% merino wool - had become crispy / frozen to the touch due to all the water vapour caught in it after just four miles. So it meant I'd use it just as a neck warmer when it warmed up slightly/wind eased off, and if the wind got up, it would go back over my nose and mouth again.

Luckily, we had personal provisions stations at 10km, 20km, and 30km, so I'd put in a spare Buff, spare socks, a small flask of isotonic drink made with hot water to replace overly frozen Buffs and warm up if needed.

Anyway, here's a pic just off the ice-cap.

No photo description available.

On 31/07/2021 at 01:43, Iwans Big Toe said:

Sports science. What's your degree in?

So fairly irrelevant to vaccines then.

I have a research based university education, thank you for asking.