Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

2 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

TGS if you believe that the world's wealthiest people are nothing but kind hearted, good soul philanthropic types then that's your choice. I think the opposite.

Still waiting for evidence that Soros is such a problem that's not really from the likes of Victor Orban or Recep Erdogan. Could you answer this for me, please?

Short of his making billions against the incompetence of Stormin' Norman Lamont, I'm not really finding anything.

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Further to that, someone who disagrees with the masses, refuses to just accept what is peddled to them by lying politicians, is also a horrible moron?

Just on this point, you yourself have accepted what is peddled on them by lying politicians such as Nigel Farage. You have also accepted lies peddled to you by lying people on social media (I assume from the screenshot earlier) and conspiracy websites.

You still haven't addressed my previous questions about your claims to not have taken any prescription medicines despite being challenged on this multiple times by others, so I assume that is because you don't want the light shine on your hypocrisy and lies again.

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I would make it crystal clear that Boris will not be introducing anything to me via the backdoor. 

That is a mental imagery I really could have done without right now.

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

I am not aware he is the figurehead for most of the pathetic anti-semitic tropes out there.  

Im not even sure i was aware he is Jewish.

What i was doing however is just stating facts to make a point. That point being that FullFact was funded with millons by Google and Facebook, the same firms that have attempted to censor many agaisnt the Govt narrative. Soros is part of the world elite, and has also funded FullFact. I believe he even founded fullfact, though i could be wrong.

My point is you cant take as red internet sites such as FullFact.

there is nothing anti-semitic about what i said and you are out of order for suggesting it.

Pathetic little bigot. Plead innocence when someone calls you out. Go back to your hole. 

2 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

This is where I disagree Nuff Said. I am a black and white thinker you are correct in your analogy. But I believe I and we are better served in life with positive, definitive and affirmative actions and decisions.

This is how I live my life. I do not believe wishy washy on the fence, non committal, should I do this but what if I do this,  shades of grey thinking  and rationale is the best way to approach life.

There is a saying I like, that I heard from Bob Proctor. He said successful people make decisions quickly and are slow to change their mind. Unsuccessful people are slow to make decisions and quick to change them. I agree with this 100% and up til now it has served me well.

Until i can't get into Carrow Road of course for choosing not to get the Vax 😔

Ok, soo… have you stopped beating your wife? 

42 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I don't think there's too many shades of grey about whether or not we are contributing to climate change, though.... 

Agreed. But there’s a huge spectrum of opinion on how we address it, ranging from “nothing, it’s made up propaganda from tree huggers”, through “switch everything to sustainable technology now” via “reduce to zero net carbon emissions by 2050” to “best to wipe out the human race ASAP”. There’s no single right answer. QED.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Ok, soo… have you stopped beating your wife? 

oh look, the Clique are starting to corral 

What a surprise.

Lets revisit again the course of this thread.

I started out by displaying my outrage that Vaccine Passports were to be introduced and made available only the to Fully Vaxxed, and thus preventing myself amongst others from entering Carrow Road.

This is hot topic at the moment, but no, it is only me that thinks it is discrimanatory and wrong.

This will develop into more if we let it. But apparently those on this msg board are totally ok with vaccine passports for the football, cinema, nightclubs, supermarket, basically everywhere. Amazing.

And we end with certain individuals calling me a moron, and **** off back in your hole, and an anti-semite!

Yes, there is nothing remotely sanctimonious, clique like and fascist like with some of you. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I am not aware he is the figurehead for most of the pathetic anti-semitic tropes out there.  

What i was doing however is just stating facts to make a point. That point being that FullFact was funded with millons by Google and Facebook, the same firms that have attempted to censor many agaisnt the Govt narrative. Soros is part of the world elite, and has also funded FullFact. I believe he even founded fullfact, though i could be wrong.

there is nothing anti-semitic about what i said and you are out of order for suggesting it.

So you've not done your research very well on him then?

Yes fullfact have been funded in part by Facebook and Google, they have also been funded by cadburys and rowntrees foundations as well as other wide ranging organisations and charities. They freely publish exactly how.much money they get from each source to provide transparency whilst also having a wide range of different views on the board and management structure to try to ensure impartiality.

Thing is, other fact checkers would also decry the "facts" you spout as bollox, they were just the first one that came up.

Some honest questions for you Matt, why do you believe these "facts" you see? What would be the point of all of the conspiracy theories that you have put forward in this thread? Do you not think that some of these (for example covid or 9/11) are so complex to keep hidden that perhaps actually they are just what they seem?

Just now, cornish sam said:

Yes fullfact have been funded in part by Facebook and Google, they have also been funded by cadburys and rowntrees foundations as well as other wide ranging organisations and charities. They freely publish exactly how.much money they get from each source to provide transparency whilst also having a wide range of different views on the board and management structure to try to ensure impartiality.

Thing is, other fact checkers would also decry the "facts" you spout as bollox, they were just the first one that came up.

Some honest questions for you Matt, why do you believe these "facts" you see? What would be the point of all of the conspiracy theories that you have put forward in this thread? Do you not think that some of these (for example covid or 9/11) are so complex to keep hidden that perhaps actually they are just what they seem?

Sam exacltly what conspiracy theories have I put forward?

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

oh look, the Clique are starting to corral 

What a surprise.

Lets revisit again the course of this thread.

I started out by displaying my outrage that Vaccine Passports were to be introduced and made available only the to Fully Vaxxed, and thus preventing myself amongst others from entering Carrow Road.

This is hot topic at the moment, but no, it is only me that thinks it is discrimanatory and wrong.

This will develop into more if we let it. But apparently those on this msg board are totally ok with vaccine passports for the football, cinema, nightclubs, supermarket, basically everywhere. Amazing.

And we end with certain individuals calling me a moron, and **** off back in your hole, and an anti-semite!

Yes, there is nothing remotely sanctimonious, clique like and fascist like with some of you. 

Whooosh!

The point of the question is that it is a *well-known* example of a question that it is impossible to give a yes/no answer to. But in your massively simplistic world, you think everything is black or white. 

But don’t let me stop your paranoid rant. 

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

and no i havent researched Soros extensively. You have expanded what i have said into something it isnt.

My point simply was that when someone posts an opinion or narrative from the internet, and this is immediately shot down simply with "Reuters and FullFact said its not true". How do you really know 100% what is the truth?

6 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

and no i havent researched Soros extensively. You have expanded what i have said into something it isnt.

My point simply was that when someone posts an opinion or narrative from the internet, and this is immediately shot down simply with "Reuters and FullFact said its not true". How do you really know 100% what is the truth?

Sure, and the point was, you'd just said this: "For example are you aware that fullfact is funded by George Soros, Google and Facebook? Millions given to them."

If you've not researched him that much, why would it concern you that he's a financial supporter of a charity that aims to create clarity out of confusion? Why would you even mention his name?

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

You can argue the pros and cons all day long, the bottom line looks like you’re going to need a certificate for double jabs or negative test to get in, final answer 

All your arguments need to be moved to Non Football

10 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Sam exacltly what conspiracy theories have I put forward?

Without going back through all of your posts:

The "rich elite" controlling everything

Covid not coming from a bat

Multiple ones about vaccines

That all "main stream media" is lying to us

9/11 not being a terrorist attack

12 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

But you say that you research everything that "MSM" pits forward so why wouldn't you research the "facts" put forwarded by your alt-media?

2 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

All your arguments need to be moved to Non Football

That would be one way to stop people seeing them 🙂

7 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Sure, and the point was, you'd just said this: "For example are you aware that fullfact is funded by George Soros, Google and Facebook? Millions given to them."

If you've not researched him that much, why would it concern you that he's a financial supporter of a charity that aims to create clarity out of confusion? Why would you even mention his name?

errrr do I really need to explain this one?

So you think there is nothing wrong with a group or service, supposedly setup to give unbiased opinion, receiving millions in funding from various sources?

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

So you think there is nothing wrong with a group or service, supposedly setup to give unbiased opinion, receiving millions in funding from various sources?

You do need to explain it. Why would you mention Soros when you said yourself you haven't really looked at him?

15 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Bingo! Though no not just you, just a very small minority that are determined to prolong the pandemic and restrictions because of their conspiracy theories, theories made up out of fear with (contrary to your continual bleating) no basis of fact or evidence behind them.

You want to deal with facts and evidence. You have no idea if you’ve actually had COVID, you’ve guessed and listened to a paramedics opinion. Fair enough and I’m in the same situation in that I believe I have had it as I had all the so called symptoms and felt different to any flu I’ve had in the past. But I don’t know for certain and I care about others and about doing all I can to slow and minimise the virus and it’s effects, and so I have had one jab and am awaiting my second.

I believe in the science and yes I have done my research into it.

3 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Without going back through all of your posts:

The "rich elite" controlling everything

Covid not coming from a bat

Multiple ones about vaccines

That all "main stream media" is lying to us

9/11 not being a terrorist attack

you need to read them again as your not digesting my info correctly.

For example. I did not say that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack. My point was do you believe 100% that it wasnt? When there is a mountain of evidence to suggest otherwise.

I dont commit either way because honestly I am not sure, because quite frankly the world in 2021 has become a mirage and smoke and mirrors show.  However, the mountain of evidence presented makes me at least ask the question.

And the point is.....are you the type of person who just blindly accepts the official narrative? or do you question....

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

You do need to explain it. Why would you mention Soros when you said yourself you haven't really looked at him?

christ

Right, i mentioned Soros purely and simply because he is the wealthly elite. And it is my opinion that the worlds billionaires do indeed control what happens in the world, thru banking and other means. Soros either has contributed millions to or did indeed found FullFact.

And the point is, that I have already stated...

How can you accept as 100% fact and the oracle to end all, a website/institution such as FullFact that accepts millions in funding from other sources such as Google and Facebook?

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

For example. I did not say that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack. My point was do you believe 100% that it wasnt? When there is a mountain of evidence to suggest otherwise.

I dont commit either way because honestly I am not sure, because quite frankly the world in 2021 has become a mirage and smoke and mirrors show.  However, the mountain of evidence presented makes me at least ask the question.

And the point is.....are you the type of person who just blindly accepts the official narrative? or do you question....

Which is on itself a conspiracy theory. For the record, Yes, I do believe 100% that. A lot of the "mountain of evidence" is actually conjecture based on false premises, there is more evidence to support that it was a terrorist attack and also, if you exclude all of the evidence then ask yourself, why, who and how? Why would they do it? Who is 'they'? And how would you be able to do something like this and keep it secret whilst simultaneously creating all the evidence to support the terrorist source.

Whilst there is a lot of lying and misdirection in the world these days I can understand sometimes it can be a bit scary and you look for someone to blame or for a higher purpose to life, but often there isn't that someone who is responsible for everything or that the earth is actually round. We have to accept that in the grand scheme of things we are floating through a void on an insignificant mote of dust and we really don't have as much control over our lives or society as we would like to think.

By the way, you've still not answered most of the questions I have asked, I am trying to be polite and engage you on the points that you have raised.

christ

Right, i mentioned Soros purely and simply because he is the wealthly elite. And it is my opinion that the worlds billionaires do indeed control what happens in the world, thru banking and other means. Soros either has contributed millions to or did indeed found FullFact.

And the point is, that I have already stated...

How can you accept as 100% fact and the oracle to end all, a website/institution such as FullFact that accepts millions in funding from other sources such as Google and Facebook?

OK, fair enough, this was a wealth matter. You can then aim the exact same criticism at the likes of Peter Thiel (another Facebook investor - indeed the very first outside investor in FB, but one with a notably conservative record of donations, unlike Zuckerberg) and the Koch brothers when it comes to such.

And the likes of Andrew Carnegie before him created libraries in most towns across the UK. That's generally been pretty helpful to public perception of him over the decades. Not to mention his essay "The Gospel of Wealth" called on the ultra-wealthy to use their wealth for the betterment of society as a whole. Certainly something he lived by. As do Buffett and Soros nowadays. The likes of Bezos and Branson should take note instead of indulging in a private space race on getting oversized dildos into the stratosphere.

Merely implying that FullFact is shaky due to its financiers is essentially an ad-hom attack and much more substantive evidence is required. FullFact are pretty good at putting their links up showing what their rationale is, so if I read something from them, I can see what sources they use. At that point, I can then see if I would draw the same conclusions or otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I would make it crystal clear that Boris will not be introducing anything to me via the backdoor. 

Wear some frilly knickers and Boris will appear. 

23 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Don’t you understand that you are part of the smoke and mirrors show and it’s continuance?

57 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

The Fullfact/Soros link is a well used far right tactic of trying to delegitimise a good organisation. It's also an antisemitic smear trick used by scumbags like Orban and trump. Bollox you didn't know this. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

How the **** else do you expect it to function?

If governments funded it, you’d say “well, that proves it’s biased”. If the UN funded it, you’d say “governments control the UN”. If newspapers funded it, you’d scream “MSM!”. If Delia funded it, you’d say “she’s a well-known anti-Brexiter”.

I agree that funding from Facebook, and to an extent Google, means a degree of scepticism is needed. But if they are transparent about where the information they comes from, it gives you the ability to verify what they say. What more can they do? I suspect the only thing that would satisfy you would be if they agreed with you.

37 minutes ago, Herman said:

The Fullfact/Soros link is a well used far right tactic of trying to delegitimise a good organisation. It's also an antisemitic smear trick used by scumbags like Orban and trump. Bollox you didn't know this. 

Your absoultely right Herman

You got me

I am an anti-semite. I am also a racist, a mysoginist and i hate marmite.

Your absoultely right Herman

You got me

I am an anti-semite. I am also a racist, a mysoginist and i hate marmite.

You may not be an anti-Semite, but there is a lot of anti-Semitism behind the source of these "wealthy elite" and especially Soros based conspiracies.

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

You may not be an anti-Semite, but there is a lot of anti-Semitism behind the source of these "wealthy elite" and especially Soros based conspiracies.

Then again, anti-Semite is also a term that is abused by some particularly Zionist pro-Israelis. Usually those who try to defend stealing land, basically. Netanyahu basically used "anti-Semite" as his catch-all for any justified criticism of his policies against the Palestinians.