Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

The point I am making is that it seems like most just blindly believeĀ 

Whereas you blindly believed Farage about climate change when he is wrong as it's easily verifiable. Everyone suffers from confirmation bias somewhat, at least try to be aware of your own.

45 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Ā 

Oh, and as to your claim about prescription medicines, how did they treat your pulmonary embolism? And what did you actually expect them to do when you called an ambulance for your suspected covid?

Ā 

@Matt MorrissĀ Any reason you haven't answered these questionsĀ yet.

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And that 0.03% currently translates intoĀ 4,187,473 world-wide deaths.Ā 

Ā 

If the vaccine was 100% effective this would be true, but it isn't. Ultimately you have a right to refuse a vaccine, but equally, insofar as you wish to take part in activities in the common social realm, society has a right to consider whether some of those activites should be denied to you on the grounds of a threat you might pose to its common safety.

Horsefly 60million people die every year on average.

People die. Fact.

Do you think death wasn't a problem until Covid came along?

Compare the worldwide Covid death toll against all other causes of death. Not even in the top 20 isn't it?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Oh sorry Greavsy I didnt know this was a police interrogation and I had to answer everything you ask.

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

Oh sorry Greavsy I didnt know this was a police interrogation and I had to answer everything you ask.

I didnt ask it - @cornish samĀ did,Ā Ā but i'm interested in your reply.Ā 

Your lack thereof, and diversionary tactics would leave us to surmise that you did benefit from what you are so strongly against - in the absence of any confirmation to the contrary.Ā 

19 hours ago, Virtual reality said:

Does anyone agree that this is an acceptable comment as I find it quite disgraceful to be honest. Where would you draw the line at removing health care for avoidable illness. Would we withdraw healthcare for a drinker who got liver cancer?Ā a smoker who got lung cancer? How about a car crash victim who was driving dangerously? Piers Morgan shouts his trap off a lot but I think this Is really poor

Ā 

In isolation it's a pretty poor tweet but then I see videos of thousands of anti-vax protestors protesting something they're not being legally forced to have, abusing police and costing the country money in that regard and I kind of think Piers might be on to something...

8 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Horsefly 60million people die every year on average.

People die. Fact.

Do you think death wasn't a problem until Covid came along?

Compare the worldwide Covid death toll against all other causes of death. Not even in the top 20 isn't it?Ā 

Irrespective it looks like you're not getting into a Premier League stadium without your vaccination so you'll take your choices I guess.

9 minutes ago, Krul Mistress said:

Whereas you blindly believed Farage about climate change when he is wrong as it's easily verifiable. Everyone suffers from confirmation bias somewhat, at least try to be aware of your own.

Errrrr no.

I didn't blindly believe Farage like I'm incapable of thought.

I agreed with his opinion in that I do not believe climate change caused Covid 19, there is a difference.Ā 

Climate change isn't real, just like it wasn't real when it was called Global Warming before the rebrand.

Viruses have been on this earth for billions of years. Climate change did not cause Covid 19.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Irrespective it looks like you're not getting into a Premier League stadium without your vaccination so you'll take your choices I guess.

Makes it safer for the double jabbed - im all for that!Ā 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

This is correct Hogesar, and it's my tough luck isn't it.

Doesnt make what the Govt are doing right. Coercion of the masses to get medical treatment they do not need, to access there God given rights and liberties and access to services.

Amazing how people just roll over and accept it. I blame declining testosterone levels in men, and a society of beta male soy boy types who do as there told.

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Errrrr no.

I didn't blindly believe Farage like I'm incapable of thought.

I agreed with his opinion in that I do not believe climate change caused Covid 19, there is a difference.Ā 

Climate change isn't real, just like it wasn't real when it was called Global Warming before the rebrand.

Viruses have been on this earth for billions of years. Climate change did not cause Covid 19.

Uhhhh...

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Makes it safer for the double jabbed - im all for that!Ā 

Once again Greavsy, how does me being double jabbed make it safer for you who is also fully paid up?Ā 

The vaccines either work or they don't.

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Once again Matt - genuine question.Ā 

Once again Greavsy, how does me being double jabbed make it safer for you who is also fully paid up?Ā 

The vaccines either work or they don't.

Who is taking this one?

Ā 

Jesus ****ing Christ....šŸ™„

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Who is taking this one?

Ā 

Jesus ****ing Christ....šŸ™„

Good luck Duncan!Ā 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Uhhhh...

There's two types of people in this world Hogesar.

Those that believe every single thing their Govt and Media tell them.Ā 

And those that don't, and choose to question.

Which one are you? Do you believe everything Boris tells you?

Do you believe Covid came from a bat? Do you believe Matt Hancock is a good man who operated with the utmost integrity? Do you believe that Tony Blair was a good prime minister? Do you believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and nothing more?Ā 

Do you just accept all of the above as fact, or do you question?Ā 

And what's wrong with George Soros? He seems to be a bogeyman for extremely conservative sorts with a serious agenda. What is extremely telling is that Victor Orban, that friend of openness and democracy (or indeed not) is so against his countryman there.

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

This thread is absolute GOLD

100% . I can see at least 5 seasons coming from this on Netflix. Sadly it might all fizzle out when the school holidays end, but in the meantime , I'm filling my boots.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

I've got too much work on!

You get the feeling its going to be a long one, and with little progress.Ā 

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

And what's wrong with George Soros? He seems to be a bogeyman for extremely conservative sorts with a serious agenda. What is extremely telling is that Victor Orban, that friend of openness and democracy (or indeed not) is so against his countryman there.

TGS if you believe that the world's wealthiest people are nothing but kind hearted, good soul philanthropic types then that's your choice. I think the opposite.

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

TGS if you believe that the world's wealthiest people are nothing but kind hearted, good soul philanthropic types then that's your choice. I think the opposite.

Never said he was, but I'm looking for more specific examples on how he's a bogeyman. Especially to known villainous sorts like Orban.

The problem with this messageboard is it's frequented by sanctimonious old farts, all collectively huddled together in their little private clique.

Anyone who dares to post an opinion they don't agree with they shoot down and corral the clique to attack.

This msgboard is the equivalent of me walking into a room of 10 men I can't stand, who all disagree with everything I say, and vice versa, and are incapable of mature adult debate.

Don't know why i do it, pure masochism at its finest.

The problem with this messageboard is it's frequented by sanctimonious old farts, all collectively huddled together in their little private clique.

Anyone who dares to post an opinion they don't agree with they shoot down and corral the clique to attack.

This msgboard is the equivalent of me walking into a room of 10 men I can't stand, who all disagree with everything I say, and vice versa, and are incapable of mature adult debate.

Don't know why i do it, pure masochism at its finest.

Why not fĆ¹ck off then?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Do you believe Covid came from a bat? Do you believe Matt Hancock is a good man who operated with the utmost integrity? Do you believe that Tony Blair was a good prime minister? Do you believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and nothing more?Ā 

A degree of cynicism and scepticism is probably a fairly healthy mindset to have, but choosingĀ to disregard overwhelming scientific evidence in favour of siding with the likes of Piers Corbyn, Andrew Wakefield, Katy Hopkins and David Icke suggests very strongly a gullible conspiracy theorist. Ā The majority of your posts tend to support this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

Why not fĆ¹ck off then?

Say what you mean Fuzzar!Ā 

I donā€™t believe what Boris says, I think this government is a collection of liars, narcissists and the incompetent, liningĀ their own nests, and those of their mates.Ā 
Ā 

That doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t think you and those who espouse similar views are anything other than the lunatic fringe. So am I a sheep or a free-thinker?

The problem with the nonsense youā€™ve been spouting, as was the case with Brexit and any number of other areas where the mentally challenged congregate, is that you use reductive thinking to make everything a binary, yes or no question. It is entirely possible that the government is highly reprehensible, but at the same time is saying and doing a lot that is absolutely correct. Just as there is lots to criticise about the EU, but on balance we were better off staying in. But no, youā€™re either pro-government, or anti-vaccination, andĀ pro-Brexit or an EU lover.
Ā 

Life is about shades of grey, and often the best we can do is choose the least worst option.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1