Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

So you're seriously saying you don't get any oxygen when wearing a mask.

Must be plenty of surgeons, nurses who have suffocated during operations etc due to wearing a mask.

Seriously? 

Nope, not saying you don't get oxygen when wearing a mask.

You asked What does anyone gain by NOT wearing a mask?

To which I replied oxygen, because your body absorbs more oxygen when you don't have a piece of cloth covering your face and nose.

Don't believe me? Let's try some science. Why don't you run a Marathon while wearing a facemask and let me know how you get on .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Yes, we all know. The heavily edited "evidence" from a highly biased source was posted earlier. 

No doubt you think all the other experts are wrong as well. Can I ask what your qualifications are to have such confidence?

I'll tell you my qualifications once you've shown me yours.

3 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I'll tell you my qualifications once you've shown me yours.

I have absolutely no medical qualifications, and no science beyond A level. That is why I place my faith in the medical and scientific consensus  - I don't know enough to overule them.

Your turn - what are your qualifications?

Edited by Badger
Corrected punctuation
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Badger said:

I have absolutely no medical qualifications, and no science beyond A level. That is why I place my faith in the medical and scientific consensus  - I don't know enough to overule them.

Your turn - what are your qualifications.

I have a science based University education, where I learnt to question everything and not accept things on blind faith.

So does that make me more or less of an expert than you?

4 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I have a science based University education, where I learnt to question everything and not accept things on blind faith.

It makes you less of an expert than the chief medical officer and SAGE in the UK + all their equivalents around the world. 

Just as a matter of interest, seeing that you question everything, what made you believe that you were right, and they were all wrong?

• Like 1

Just now, Badger said:

It makes you less of an expert than the chief medical officer and SAGE in the UK + all their equivalents around the world. 

Just as a matter of interest, seeing that you question everything, what made you believe that you were right, and they were all wrong?

I don't believe I've ever said that I'm right, just that I won't take things on blind faith. Especially when the response is disproportionate to the threat.

Let's pick up this discussion in November, when 90% of the population have been fully inoculated and we're facing another lockdown because of a new, far more deadly variant has suddenly appeared.

5 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Aren't you taught to look at the whole evidence and not just the bits that back up your theory?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Nope, not saying you don't get oxygen when wearing a mask.

You asked What does anyone gain by NOT wearing a mask?

To which I replied oxygen, because your body absorbs more oxygen when you don't have a piece of cloth covering your face and nose.

Don't believe me? Let's try some science. Why don't you run a Marathon while wearing a facemask and let me know how you get on .

That the best you can do?! 

Unbelievable. 

8 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I don't believe I've ever said that I'm right, just that I won't take things on blind faith. Especially when the response is disproportionate to the threat.

This implies that even you don't think that you are right but you are simply not prepared to listen to those who are far more likely to be correct that you are.

In short, you are prepared to risk the health of others simply because you want to do what you want regardless of the consequence.

We go back to the drink-driving analogy - I'm sure that nobody goes out to hurt or kill anyone, but they simply believe that "it will be alright" and they are prepared to risk others well-being. 🥴

• Like 1

As for the oxygen comment, that's been generally debunked time and time again. There could, however, be issues for people with existing lung / respiratory problems, or indeed if people don't wear them correctly.

No, Face Masks Don't Lower Oxygen Levels (webmd.com)

Face masks don't hinder breathing during exercise, study finds -- ScienceDaily

Fact check: False and misleading information in post listing ‘dangers’ of face masks | Reuters

9 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

'Science based University education'....what is your degree in?

10 hours ago, Badger said:

Yes, we all know. The heavily edited "evidence" from a highly biased source was posted earlier. 

No doubt you think all the other experts are wrong as well. Can I ask what your qualifications are to have such confidence?

Are you saying this is heavily edited? Genuine question.

Screenshot_2021-06-05-01-54-23-55_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

11 hours ago, sgncfc said:

The original issue under discussion wasn't about the freedom to have a vaccine or wear a mask. I don't think anyone is ever likely to be forced to do either, despite Piers Morgan's inane comment. The issue is whether, having chosen to do neither, it is fair to deny that person certain options, one of which is going to watch live football.

I see that Macron is a step ahead of us in France, so it will be interesting to see what happens there.

As for the OP, I couldn't give a monkey's what he decides to do - but I will keep calling him out when he posts absolute garbage to justify what he perceives is his superior stance. I also don't believe his claim that he has never taken prescription drugs or had any vaccinations - getting to adulthood in this country without either is impossible, in my opinion. But maybe he hasn't got there yet.

Who are you sgncfc, ****in Mystic Meg?

17 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

Dear Lord

I havent opted out of further response, i have a job and cant spend 24 hours on here. There comes a time when your interest levels on a topic come to and end.

I have come out of retirement just for you however.

Clarification of my reasons for refusal of the vaccine and other pharmaceuticals are as follows. And before you read, I am more than entitled, as a free living human on earth, to hold these views, just like your free to take every vaccine and drug the Govt and Big Pharma tell you that you need.

1. I have already had Covid, and in my opinion given the fact there is not enough data worldwide to confirm re-infection is possible, I am under very litte risk of getting Covid again. 

2. Covid 19 is a virus that 99.7% WILL NOT DIE FROM. FACT. I do not live my life worrying about things that pose a 0.03% risk to my life, and take vaccines to ward against. If you want to, go right ahead.

3. I do not believe in pharmaceutical intervention. I do not and never have taken any prescription medication. This may be the norm for some people, and for some a daily regimen of 19 different drugs to keep them 'healthy' may be there thing. It is not mine and never will be.

4. No, I have never had a Polio, Tetanus or BCG jab, whatever that is. 

5. I do not have children. Some may say this is a good thing.

6. My opinions on vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs are my own, which I am perfectly entitled to. Others may be Big Pharma worshippers and take every drug and vaccine going. That is their choice and none of my business. Just like its my choice to not believe that pharma drugs are the only answer. And my choice to not partake in a vaccine I do not need.

7. I dont make a habit of taking pharmaceutical drugs that have zero long term side effects data.

8. And finally, given the fact that there is a multitude of information out there surrounding Covid, ranging from liars Boris and Hancock to imbeciles like Neil Ferguson and Dr Hilary. I will not blindly listen to and follow like a robot everything a corrupt set of politicians tell me. I have researched lots of info from both sides of the fence and my gut feeling right from the beginning is that I just dont trust anyone involved and what is being said. There is no denying the Media and Govt have repeatedly lied to the public regarding Covid. The reasons behind it are not clear and time may tell. Great reset? possibly. Chips in the vaccines to track everyone? probably not. An incoming Chinese style Social Credit system and cashless society allowing the UK Govt to control people? maybe. All I know is I have not liked anything I have heard from the Govts around the world, the WHO, CDC and Big Pharma from day one. Just look at the latest word from the UN stating that Climate Change is responsible for Covid 19. Nigel Farage talked about it on GB News/YouTube yesterday. Utter madness. 

Anyone who thinks there isnt something strange happening in the world right now frankly, is asleep.

My opinion is that I do not need the Covid Vaccine. I trust my own immune system. I got Covid, like a lot of people. And just like every other cold or virus before it, my body dealt with it. If vulnerable or elderly people want the vaccine then they have that choice. If people dont trust there own immune system then get the vaccine. Thats your choice. 

You dont need me to get the vaccine to protect you. If the vaccine works, get it, and youll be fine. Apparently. Lets of course ignore the myriad of deaths and adverse reactions post vax, because every single on of them is of course, a coincidence. If you die after the vaccine within 28 days, its coincidence. If you die after 28 days of being Covid positive, from a dodgy PCR test thats at best 50% accurate, its Covid. 

This is not the Black Plague. It is a virus that kills 0.03%. 

I was only interested in your opinion about vaccinations.  Presumably your parents never got you vaccinated as a child - strange?  And your point 19 believing Nigel Farage rather than all the world experts just about sums it up.  I just hope for your sake that you never get anything like Parkinsons - good luck with that if you refuse pharmaceutical intervention.

My problem with all this Covid nonsense, is verifiable information.

It is fact that we have been repeatedly lied to by the Govt, BBC etc. I don't see how anyone can deny this.

For those who don't believe this to be true, I would suggest that you need to do some research.

So the issue is who do we believe and what is the truth? 

When I see things like the attached pic on the internet, how is this categorically rubbish? and the next thing out of Boris, Hancock, Zadhawi's mouth etc.100% true?

Who can say what is 100% fact?

All I know is that lies have been told by the Govt and MSM. Why would I believe a politician that cheats on his wife and hands out million £ contracts to his mates?

Screenshot_2021-07-13-10-50-48-63_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Edited by Matt Morriss
Grammar

5 minutes ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

I was only interested in your opinion about vaccinations.  Presumably your parents never got you vaccinated as a child - strange?  And your point 19 believing Nigel Farage rather than all the world experts just about sums it up.  I just hope for your sake that you never get anything like Parkinsons - good luck with that if you refuse pharmaceutical intervention.

Yes I agree with Farage's opinion on the recent UN statement.

So by virtue of the fact you think I'm a fool for this, you must disagree with NF and be of the opinion that the UN is correct? 

That climate change is responsible for Covid 19?

22 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

So by virtue of the fact you think I'm a fool for this, you must disagree with NF and be of the opinion that the UN is correct? 

No, sorry - I just think you're a fool - for more reasons than believing Nigel Farage.  But according to you I am entitled to my opinion - no offence.

1 hour ago, ncfcstar said:

'Science based University education'....what is your degree in?

Steady on now, he never said he got a degree...🤣

Apples

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Science based university education haha. As vague as it is unimpressive.

32 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Our destruction of the planet is linked to zoonotic illnesses:

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3389

There are many other peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

1 hour ago, Matt Morriss said:

My problem with all this Covid nonsense, is verifiable information.

It is fact that we have been repeatedly lied to by the Govt, BBC etc. I don't see how anyone can deny this.

For those who don't believe this to be true, I would suggest that you need to do some research.

So the issue is who do we believe and what is the truth? 

When I see things like the attached pic on the internet, how is this categorically rubbish? and the next thing out of Boris, Hancock, Zadhawi's mouth etc.100% true?

Who can say what is 100% fact?

All I know is that lies have been told by the Govt and MSM. Why would I believe a politician that cheats on his wife and hands out million £ contracts to his mates?

Screenshot_2021-07-13-10-50-48-63_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

And with 2 seconds of research you can find out why this isn't what it seems and could very well be rubbish.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-12000-idUSL1N2P21DB

Oh, and as to your claim about prescription medicines, how did they treat your pulmonary embolism? And what did you actually expect them to do when you called an ambulance for your suspected covid?

41 minutes ago, Krul Mistress said:

Science based university education haha. As vague as it is unimpressive.

I used to watch my son play football at the UEA - does that count? 

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I used to watch my son play football at the UEA - does that count? 

Certainly does! What's it like being a top sports scientist?

Just now, horsefly said:

Certainly does! What's it like being a top sports scientist?

Well If i could give you all one piece of advice - it would be wear a mask! 😉

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Well If i could give you all one piece of advice - it would be wear a mask! 😉

I'll never be without one now, cheers Doc!

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I'll never be without one now, cheers Doc!

Happy to help. 

I'm just off to John Innes, and will drive past Colney too - so ill be an expert in Food science and maybe a professional footballer by tea time! Ill give the hospital a swerve today - need to have some aspirations, but maybe a surgeon by the weekend.

Oh and im not fair from the airport - so fancy being a pilot too - but there are roadworks that way. Ill avoid that - as not one for manual labour personally.  

27 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

And with 2 seconds of research you can find out why this isn't what it seems and could very well be rubbish.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-12000-idUSL1N2P21DB

Oh, and as to your claim about prescription medicines, how did they treat your pulmonary embolism? And what did you actually expect them to do when you called an ambulance for your suspected covid?

Your just proving my point Sam.

How do you know Reuters and other fact check sites are 100% true? Reuters is an MSM news outlet is it not? Do you believe that the news media always tell the truth? 

The media and news are owned and controlled. And the fat controller controls what info the masses are told. If you don't believe this I cannot help you.

For example are you aware that fullfact is funded by George Soros, Google and Facebook? Millions given to them.

I think some people have a rose tinted view of the world and think no one lies and everyone is good. 

The reality is quite the opposite, and if you dig deep you will find the truth. And it usually has an undercurrent of greed, crime and immorality.

1 hour ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

No, sorry - I just think you're a fool - for more reasons than believing Nigel Farage.  But according to you I am entitled to my opinion - no offence.

So no backed up opinion then? Just abuse? Well done.

Edited by Matt Morriss
Grammar

19 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

Covid 19 is a virus that 99.7% WILL NOT DIE FROM. FACT. I do not live my life worrying about things that pose a 0.03% risk to my life, and take vaccines to ward against. If you want to, go right ahead.

And that 0.03% currently translates into 4,187,473 world-wide deaths. 

19 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

You dont need me to get the vaccine to protect you.

If the vaccine was 100% effective this would be true, but it isn't. Ultimately you have a right to refuse a vaccine, but equally, insofar as you wish to take part in activities in the common social realm, society has a right to consider whether some of those activites should be denied to you on the grounds of a threat you might pose to its common safety.

The point I am making is that it seems like most just blindly believe everything Boris, the MSM and Big Pharma say, and don't question it. Even after they continue to show themselves to be liars.

Zahawi with the vaccine passports, Hancock cheating on his wife and handing out millon £ contracts to his mates. Basically anything Boris says. All liars. And yet the masses continue to follow and believe everything they say like good little compliant sheep.

Sorry, but my standards and morals are a little higher I'm afraid. If you lie to me once, that's it, credibility is gone and I will no longer believe a ****ing word you say let alone take your advice on anything.

This thought process is confirmed by the litany of info also peddled by the MSM and Govt, citing anyone who opposes the official narrative as 'conspiracy theorists' and quacks, nut jobs, anti vaxxers, selfish etc.

This is called fascism. When a controlling government does everything in their power to shout down anyone who opposes their mandates.