Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

I understand your concern and I fully agree, but you cannot start to force anyone to have any medication, regardless of the circumstances, human right is to say no, that’s a given. But I then say they should be made to pay for any Covid treatment they need in the future.

Why not? It worked for smallpox more information linked here including a study by the Lancet saying why it wouldn't be a bad idea now...

https://www.google.com/search?q=was+smallpox+vaccine+compulsory&oq=was+smallpox+vaccine+compulsory&aqs=chrome..69i57.12000j1j4&client=ms-android-sonymobile-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

So you wore one, even though exempt. Implies you see done sense in it then. 

I’m genuinely unconvinced on their effectiveness and as someone with severe asthma I certainly am done with them. It got to the point where I wouldn’t go out because I couldn’t wear it and didn’t want the hassle from people for not wearing it. I’m also incredibly concerned by the environmental damage they are doing, 2 billion are estimated to now be in our oceans 

Edited by Virtual reality

Matt Morriss had me thinking back and i now realise he was HuckerbysBoots Matt.

Look him up and make your own judgement.

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

Why not? It worked for smallpox more information linked here including a study by the Lancet saying why it wouldn't be a bad idea now...

https://www.google.com/search?q=was+smallpox+vaccine+compulsory&oq=was+smallpox+vaccine+compulsory&aqs=chrome..69i57.12000j1j4&client=ms-android-sonymobile-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Hey I’m not arguing, I’d tend to agree, but under current human rights you cannot enforce it! 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Once a copper hey Tilly? 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Thanks for the heads up Til, I tend not to waste time on these type of people so I’ll not bother answering, his reference to Germany is enough to make me think he’s a little bit strange in his way of thinking!

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

I’m genuinely unconvinced on their effectiveness and as someone with severe asthma I certainly am done with them. It got to the point where I wouldn’t go out because I couldn’t wear it and didn’t want the hassle from people for not wearing it. I’m also incredibly concerned bu the environmental damage they are doing, 2 billion are estimated to now be in our oceans 

It's fine to be unconvinced bit for people unlike you with a medical reason not to wear one I always use this analogy. The environmental damage is a fair point, a lot of that comes down to people being **** and not using reusable ones or disposing of them properly.

Screenshot_20210727-203816~(1).jpg

13 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

I’m genuinely unconvinced on their effectiveness and as someone with severe asthma I certainly am done with them. It got to the point where I wouldn’t go out because I couldn’t wear it and didn’t want the hassle from people for not wearing it. I’m also incredibly concerned bu the environmental damage they are doing, 2 billion are estimated to now be in our oceans 

Exactly this! Also, we are “told” of their effectiveness, but we are “told” lots of things, we were also “told” in the beginning we didn’t need to wear them as there was no evidence to support that they made any difference. 

Each to their own on the masks AND the vaccines. I believe in being vaccinated but I don’t believe in having to wear masks, I do believe in social distancing.

It’s a choice thing you see, we have a choice and should have a choice, and that applies to being vaccinated for the record.

Edited by Coneys Knee
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So you weren't actually tested for Covid but the paramedics said you probably did have it ? just an assumption by the looks of it.

No Tilson.

I had all the symptoms and was in a very bad way for 2 weeks, like an old man. So bad we called an ambulance as I couldnt breathe properly and was getting worse. 

Never had the flu in my life.

Me and missus both had it, although she was far less affected. 

In actual fact, its possible that Covid doesnt actually exist as the virus has never been isolated supposedly, according to some.

So your right, maybe I never had Covid.

But im sure Dave down the boozer, who got a positive PCR test after shoving it up his a$$ but had zero symptoms, probably had Covid and so has more qualified insight than me. 

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Matt, are you able to clarify what the stages are please? 

Phase 1 - Initial safety with very small cohorts (often around 16 people per study) 

Phase 2 - Larger cohorts (about 40 per study), looking at efficacy whilst continuing to check the safety. 

Phase 3 - large scale (300ish per study) that in a vaccine trial looks at efficacy over time (antibody levels) and long term safety profile. Typically 2 to 3 years, hence the 2023 date that is often quoted. 

Each product would typically have 10 to 15 studies across the phases, looking at different populations (ethnicities, underlying conditions, etc.). 

3 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Sympathy for you condition. 

I got annoyed when I see people not wearing masks, and I'm sure alot stretched the fact. A simple badge (or the lanyard) showing exemption status is fine. 

What really peeved me was people with a mask but under their chin. No point in that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Why do you presume that I am scared Ken?

These are my reasons for not taking the vaccine, and being scared isnt one of them.

1. I've already had Covid so I dont need a vaccine

2. I do not partake in pharmaceutical intervention for illnesses, nor will I ever become dependant on prescription medication like most

3. I do not trust an industry invented by the Rockefellers to erase natural medicine and enslave mankind with pharmaceutical drugs as the only cure of disease, which has also had been fined billions and billions of dollars for malpractice 

4. I also do not trust a single word any Govt or Govt appointed person has to say with regards to my health. I do not believe the Govt and Big Pharma give a single sh&t whether I live or die or not

5. Due to my medical history of previously having a Pulmonary Embolism on my lung (blood clot) and given the numerous reports of blood clots following the vaccine, to the point that some countries banned the AZ jab due to blood clot fears, along with prior Covid infection, I see no point in taking the risk on a vaccine I do not need, but that could potentially cause me harm, for something 99.7% wont die from

6. The 20,000 vaccine deaths and 2million adverse reactions, that are all put down as purely coincidental and not vaccine related, is enough for me to question whether Boris, Hancock and Big Pharma really have my best interests at heart.

7. I do not believe that for a virus that 99.7% of people WILL NOT DIE FROM, that a vaccine with no long term side effects studies done, is necessary. Especially for someone like myself who has already had Covid.

I think thats enough reasons.

1. You have already said you have not been officially diagnosed with Covid. 

2. You have that choice.  Medicine keeps me healthy and working.

3. Past history and I have many issues with the pharmaceutical industry. Oxford university is not a big industry. Totally different.

4. I believe Chris Whitty, Van Tam, sage over vax deniers everyday of the year. Vaccinations have saved millions of lives.

5. You should speak to your doctor. If he says you should not take the vaccination you will be exempt.

6. Utter bxllocks! Please show me the evidence for 20'000 vaccination deaths UK report between 4 and 6! If you can't stop spreading lies.

7. This vaccination is probably one of the safest ever made.. biggest trials, most money spent on it's production, no symptoms arising in the population despite the biggest uptake ever. It's saving thousands of lives. 

It's your choice but don't whine if the choice of the vast majority is for checks to be put in place to make us feel safe and protected from those that could spread it (you don't know you have had it). 

Ps February 2020 I came back from Spain and had the worst chest infection (difficulty breathing etc).. it could have been covid... I still took the vaccinations as I am not a doctor.

Ps this is a football site..I am sure there are lots of other "sites" to allow you to expand your theories and discuss the xxxx Germany comparisons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

It 'drastically' lessens you being hospitalised? Didnt Vallance say 40% of current Covid hospitalisations are the Vaxxed? Well, he actually said 60% but then back tracked on twitter.

I also saw a video on Sky News Australia today that said something like 150 people currently in hospital with Covid, 149 of which are fully vaccinated.

So if 40% of cases in hospital are the vaxxed... But more than 70% of the population are vaxxed...

And those who are vaxxed were the people who were significantly more likely to be hospitalised with covid in the first waves as they are more likely to be old or have comorbid conditions...

....This proves the vaccines are ineffective?

And you honestly claim to be logical?

20 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

“Due to my medical history of previously having a Pulmonary Embolism on my lung (blood clot) and given the numerous reports of blood clots following the vaccine, to the point that some countries banned the AZ jab due to blood clot fears, along with prior Covid infection, I see no point in taking the risk on a vaccine I do not need, but that could potentially cause me harm, for something 99.7% wont die from”

I completely agree with this. If you hadn’t had the virus I’d still have had the vaccine but with prior infection and in this position I would also be concerned 

Thanks VR. Good response, as opposed to someone who called it 'drivel'. 

Who knows either way, all I do know is that I am not blindly believing everything the Govt and BBC tell me. I am erring on the side of caution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Phase 1 - Initial safety with very small cohorts (often around 16 people per study) 

Phase 2 - Larger cohorts (about 40 per study), looking at efficacy whilst continuing to check the safety. 

Phase 3 - large scale (300ish per study) that in a vaccine trial looks at efficacy over time (antibody levels) and long term safety profile. Typically 2 to 3 years, hence the 2023 date that is often quoted. 

Each product would typically have 10 to 15 studies across the phases, looking at different populations (ethnicities, underlying conditions, etc.). 

Are you saying that various government bodies around the world, are being negligent and not following proper procedure before allowing the entire population to take these various vaccinations?

3 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Thanks.. Out of reactions

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

Excuses? I dont think so pal. They are opinions, choices and facts. Which I am entitled to. 

I dont need a vaccine

99.7% wont die - FACT

Read about omission bias. And shut up with the stupid **** comparisons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Excuses? I dont think so pal. They are opinions, choices and facts. Which I am entitled to. 

I dont need a vaccine

99.7% wont die - FACT

The great thing about opinions, is that we also get to have opinions about you and yours. So if we believe it's excuses. We can say it.

Edited by 1902

21 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What does anyone gain by not wearing a mask? 

Not counting the exempt 

the mask thing really isnt up for debate anymore is it? Sweden, Florida etc.

Masks are useless and have done nothing to affect the spread of Covid. 

19 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Should we start or finish with the fact that we're not shipping them off to concentration camps to be tortured, forced into slave labour, raped and murdered? Or did that not happen either?

Yeah I didnt say exactly like **** Germany. Pretty sure i said 'some resemblance'.

And of course i was emphasising the point with the comparison.

But no, I have to explain it like were in school. 

26 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I’m pro vaccine, but choose not to wear a mask. Where do I fit in?

You fit into the selfish minority that don't want to join in with the many who understand that if everyone wears a mask when near others it helps reduce covid infections. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I accept I may be wrong,  but this is my belief.

If I’m really honest I stopped wearing a mask when I could because, I honestly believe they could be increasing risk. Watch people who wear them. You’ll see a great many that are filthy for one thing. Those people then fidget with those masks all the time, constantly readjusting them or playing with them. All that lovely moist maskiness is then on their fingers which then goes on door handles etc etc. Far safer in my opinion to observe social distancing but be mask free. I could be completely deluded heee but that’s how I see it I’m afraid.

Edited by Coneys Knee
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

All those stupid doctors and nurses ... If only they had listened to you. Deary me...

10 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Thanks VR. Good response, as opposed to someone who called it 'drivel'. 

Who knows either way, all I do know is that I am not blindly believing everything the Govt and BBC tell me. I am erring on the side of caution.

I actually called the rest of your post drivel, not the point about blood clots, to which I asked a simple question, have you ever taken a long haul flight? The blood clot risks are identical to the AZ vaccine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

You fit into the selfish minority that don't want to join in with the many who understand that if everyone wears a mask when near others it helps reduce covid infections. 

Stinging. I don’t believe so

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

What about Sweden and Florida?

Just now, lake district canary said:

Go on then, show your evidence.

He is making it up as we speak Lakey...

5 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

All those stupid doctors and nurses ... If only they had listened to you. Deary me...

http://inlandnwreport.com/2020/11/18/if-masks-dont-work-then-why-do-surgeons-wear-them/

A response to people who use the classic fallacious argument, “Well, if masks don’t work, then why do surgeons wear them?”

I’m a surgeon that has performed over 10,000 surgical procedures wearing a surgical mask. However, that fact alone doesn’t really qualify me as an expert on the matter. More importantly, I am a former editor of a medical journal. I know how to read the medical literature, distinguish good science from bad, and fact from fiction. Believe me, the medical literature is filled with bad fiction masquerading as medical science. It is very easy to be deceived by bad science.

Since the beginning of the pandemic I’ve read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.”

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses, is also why Fauci, the US Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won’t prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2. Although the public health “authorities” flipped, flopped, and later changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public. In fact, the most recent systemic analysis once again confirms that masks are ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses like CoVID-19. See:   Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

If a surgeon were sick, especially with a viral infection, they would not perform surgery as they know the virus would NOT be stopped by their surgical mask.

Another area of “false equivalence” has to do with the environment in which the masks are worn. The environments in which surgeons wear masks minimize the adverse effects surgical masks have on their wearers.

Unlike the public wearing masks in the community, surgeons work in sterile surgical suites equipped with heavy duty air exchange systems that maintain positive pressures, exchange and filter the room air at a very high level, and increase the oxygen content of the room air. These conditions limit the negative effects of masks on the surgeon and operating room staff. And yet despite these extreme climate control conditions, clinical studies demonstrate the negative effects (lowering arterial oxygen and carbon dioxide re-breathing) of surgical masks on surgeon physiology and performance.

Surgeons and operating room personnel are well trained, experienced, and meticulous about maintaining sterility. We only wear fresh sterile masks. We don the mask in a sterile fashion. We wear the mask for short periods of time and change it out at the first signs of the excessive moisture build up that we know degrades mask effectiveness and increases their negative effects. Surgeons NEVER re-use surgical masks, nor do we ever wear cloth masks.

The public is being told to wear masks for which they have not been trained in the proper techniques. As a result, they are mishandling, frequently touching, and constantly reusing masks in a way that increase contamination and are more likely than not to increase transmission of disease.

Just go watch people at the grocery story or Walmart and tell me what you think about the effectiveness of masks in the community.

If you can’t help but believe and trust the weak retrospective observational studies and confused public health “authorities” lying to you about the benefits and completely ignoring the risks of medical masks, then you should at least reject the illogical anti-science recommendation to block only 2 of the 3 ports of entry for viral diseases. Masks only cover the mouth and nose. They do not protect the eyes.

Edited by Virtual reality