Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

5 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Under UK sovereignty, and therefore law. If passports are not made mandatory by law, then the club could be accused of discrimination. So all hinges on what the government do, and the definition of mass gathering events.

What if I turn up at Carrow Rd in ripped jeans and a " Never Mind The B*llocks " T-shirt but with a Directors Box pass and can't get in ?

Discriminated against for sure but I'd expect to be laughed out of court.

5 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

whys that LDC?

Its an entirely logical comment. I'll repeat it again slowly for the hard of thinking.

If you are fully vaxxed, and never actually had Covid, you could still get Covid and pass it on. Because being fully vaxxed doesnt stop you a) getting Covid or b) passing it on. It only lessens the chance of dying from it.

If, however, you are unvaxxed, but have previously had Covid and have natural immunity and anti-bodies, due to the extremely limited data on reinfection it is highly unlikely that, having previously had Covid, that you will get it again and pass it on to others.

So, the vaxxed, never had Covid % of people are more likely to get Covid and pass it on, than the unvaxxed prior Covid positive. 

Logically and factually correct.

Except that is not the whole story. You ignore the way viruses mutate - which this one will, like all the others - and is why the lesser coronaviruses like the common cold keep going and reinfect people - they mutate. Your anti-bodies will have less of an effect over time and increase your chance of getting it again somewhere down the line as new variants emerge . That is why there will be the need for an ongoing programme into covid-19 and why research is still being done to produce better vaccinations and to keep up with new variants. Now do you understand? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I wasnt tested at all.

I did however call out an ambulance as my breathing was getting worse.

I have never had the flu in my life, but Covid hit me for 6 for two weeks.

I had all the symptoms. Paramedics said I probably have Covid, but they coudnt take me to hospital because I wasnt at deaths door (which was a relief as I really didnt want to go anyway).

Im not a Covid denier, I had it and it was awful, and I can see how old people or the vulnerable can easily die from it. I do however question the Govt response, and certainly dont trust the way things are currently headed. Far to much resemblance to **** Germany for my liking. Time will tell, the sheep will wake up and smell the coffee one day.

So you weren't actually tested for Covid but the paramedics said you probably did have it ? just an assumption by the looks of it.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Just because he spouts a load of uneducated tosh when it comes to Covid (amongst many other topics), and like you is crying about vaccine passports because he's too scared to get the jab.

Why do you presume that I am scared Ken?

These are my reasons for not taking the vaccine, and being scared isnt one of them.

1. I've already had Covid so I dont need a vaccine

2. I do not partake in pharmaceutical intervention for illnesses, nor will I ever become dependant on prescription medication like most

3. I do not trust an industry invented by the Rockefellers to erase natural medicine and enslave mankind with pharmaceutical drugs as the only cure of disease, which has also had been fined billions and billions of dollars for malpractice 

4. I also do not trust a single word any Govt or Govt appointed person has to say with regards to my health. I do not believe the Govt and Big Pharma give a single sh&t whether I live or die or not

5. Due to my medical history of previously having a Pulmonary Embolism on my lung (blood clot) and given the numerous reports of blood clots following the vaccine, to the point that some countries banned the AZ jab due to blood clot fears, along with prior Covid infection, I see no point in taking the risk on a vaccine I do not need, but that could potentially cause me harm, for something 99.7% wont die from

6. The 20,000 vaccine deaths and 2million adverse reactions, that are all put down as purely coincidental and not vaccine related, is enough for me to question whether Boris, Hancock and Big Pharma really have my best interests at heart.

7. I do not believe that for a virus that 99.7% of people WILL NOT DIE FROM, that a vaccine with no long term side effects studies done, is necessary. Especially for someone like myself who has already had Covid.

I think thats enough reasons.

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So you weren't actually tested for Covid but the paramedics said you probably did have it ? just an assumption by the looks of it.

He's all passed the test for stupid as well... With flying colours 

44 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

@Matt Morriss

May I ask, genuinely, when you had the virus how unwell you were with it. 

Was it "officially" diagnosed? 

Answered Greavsy. It was terrible.

Again, I am far from a Covid denier. I just question the Govt response as it seems like there is an agenda going on.

Lord Falconer saying "Covid is the gift that keeps on giving" doesnt help. 

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

These are my reasons for not taking the vaccine, and being scared isnt one of them.

2. I do not partake in pharmaceutical intervention for illnesses, nor will I ever become dependant on prescription medication like most

3. I do not trust an industry invented by the Rockefellers to erase natural medicine and enslave mankind with pharmaceutical drugs as the only cure of disease, which has also had been fined billions and billions of dollars for malpractice 

4. I also do not trust a single word any Govt or Govt appointed person has to say with regards to my health. I do not believe the Govt and Big Pharma give a single sh&t whether I live or die or not

5. Due to my medical history of previously having a Pulmonary Embolism on my lung (blood clot) and given the numerous reports of blood clots following the vaccine, to the point that some countries banned the AZ jab due to blood clot fears, along with prior Covid infection, I see no point in taking the risk on a vaccine I do not need, but that could potentially cause me harm, for something 99.7% wont die from

6. The 20,000 vaccine deaths and 2million adverse reactions, that are all put down as purely coincidental and not vaccine related, is enough for me to question whether Boris, Hancock and Big Pharma really have my best interests at heart.

7. I do not believe that for a virus that 99.7% of people WILL NOT DIE FROM, that a vaccine with no long term side effects studies done, is necessary. Especially for someone like myself who has already had Covid.

Just one question Matt, ignoring the rest of this drivel do you fly long haul? The chances of getting a blood clot from the AZ vaccine are identical to developing one from long haul flights.

• Like 1

Fair enough then it’s your choice and you might not get into certain venues which have a vaccine passport as a requirement. That’s their choice!

• Like 1

I'm not promoting either a pro or anti vaccination agenda, however I struggle to see how any government or company can mandate that someone has to be vaccinated with a product that is still at the phase 3 stage of clinical trials.

“Due to my medical history of previously having a Pulmonary Embolism on my lung (blood clot) and given the numerous reports of blood clots following the vaccine, to the point that some countries banned the AZ jab due to blood clot fears, along with prior Covid infection, I see no point in taking the risk on a vaccine I do not need, but that could potentially cause me harm, for something 99.7% wont die from”

I completely agree with this. If you hadn’t had the virus I’d still have had the vaccine but with prior infection and in this position I would also be concerned 

Edited by Virtual reality

1 minute ago, Matt Juler said:

I'm not promoting either a pro or anti vaccination agenda, however I struggle to see how any government or company can mandate that someone has to be vaccinated with a product that is still at the phase 3 stage of clinical trials.

Matt, are you able to clarify what the stages are please? 

3 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

If it means the anti-vaxx Covid-denying non-mask-wearing conspiracy-theorist zealots will be barred, then that’s excellent news for the sensible and responsible majority of us.

I’m pro vaccine, but choose not to wear a mask. Where do I fit in?

6 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Point 5: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omission_bias

The rest are excuses or made up statistics.

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Fair enough then it’s your choice and you might not get into certain venues which have a vaccine passport as a requirement. That’s their choice!

It shouldn't be their choice as it's not just themselves that they are putting at risk, this isn't driving without a seatbelt, this is driving without headlights at night but having really good airbags, yes you may be alright if you crash, but, the person you crash into may not be. They are not just gambling with their own health and safety but they are also risking the people around them and also providing more opportunity for the virus to mutate and potentially develop into a worse strain. This video beautifully shows the risks of having bacteria or viruses in a part protected population.

https://youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8

2 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Sensible in my opinion 

What does anyone gain by not wearing a mask? 

Not counting the exempt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt Morriss said:

Dr Mike Yeadon, former head of Respitory Infections at Pfizer said that any variant is 99.7% identical to the original virus.

Therefore the scariant variant issues are nonsensical and purely peddled out by the Govt/Media for fear and to encourage vaccine uptake.

And before anyone says he's a quack or whatever, I have listened to all and I can tell you right now that Dr Mike Yeadons opinions are as valid if not more so than liar Boris, liar Hancock, idiot Neil Ferguson, shill Dr Hilary, and the rest of the so called 'experts'.

He is anything but anti-vaxx having spent his career and made his money in the vaccine field.

I am probably about 99.7% genetically identical to Usain Bolt, yet he can run 100m about 60% faster than me. This literally tells us nothing about the ability of a virus to infect us faster or not. 

This is why Yeadon isn't taken seriously as a source.

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Not counting the exempt 

Well I’m exempt so I can only go on my experiences of having to wear the bloody thing even though I didn’t have to. Certainly ain’t doing it anymore. Although I will add that it is estimated that around 2 billion of these things have now found their way into our oceans and billions a week are discarded. Can’t care about the planet and then not when it suits I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Virtual reality

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Not counting the exempt 

The ability to breathe freely, just like the good old days. 

• Like 1

Ok, so what part of No Jab No Job or "show me your papers or you wont be allowed to use our services" is unlike **** Germany's treatment of the Jews?

Have you seen whats happening in France and Israel? Absolute medical apartheid. 

Should we start or finish with the fact that we're not shipping them off to concentration camps to be tortured, forced into slave labour, raped and murdered? Or did that not happen either?

3 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Well I’m exempt so I can only go on my experiences of having to wear the bloody thing even though I didn’t have to. Certainly ain’t doing it anymore 

So you wore one, even though exempt. Implies you see some sense in it then. 

Edited by Greavsy

30 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Also mentions industry and companies making vaccination compulsory.

BBC News - Covid: Turning down Covid vaccine is selfish, says Michael Gove
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57987016

So I take it everyone on here is completely ok with the UK Govt forcing people to take a pharmaceutical vaccine they do not need, 'for their health'. 

Just now, Coneys Knee said:

The ability to breathe freely, just like the good old days. 

You need a better mask in that case. 

3 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

It shouldn't be their choice as it's not just themselves that they are putting at risk, this isn't driving without a seatbelt, this is driving without headlights at night but having really good airbags, yes you may be alright if you crash, but, the person you crash into may not be. They are not just gambling with their own health and safety but they are also risking the people around them and also providing more opportunity for the virus to mutate and potentially develop into a worse strain. This video beautifully shows the risks of having bacteria or viruses in a part protected population.

https://youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8

I understand your concern and I fully agree, but you cannot start to force anyone to have any medication, regardless of the circumstances, human right is to say no, that’s a given. But I then say they should be made to pay for any Covid treatment they need in the future.

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

So I take it everyone on here is completely ok with the UK Govt forcing people to take a pharmaceutical vaccine they do not need, 'for their health'. 

Not that arsed no mate

Just now, Matt Morriss said:

It's for the greater good, so I haven't taken the vaccine for my health, but for the health of others around me. Like my elderly father.... 

I just hope others, who can, do the same, sensible thing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Ok, so what part of No Jab No Job or "show me your papers or you wont be allowed to use our services" is unlike **** Germany's treatment of the Jews?

Have you seen whats happening in France and Israel? Absolute medical apartheid. 

1. You are born Jewish, you choose not to take a jab. 

2. You aren't being herded into cattle trucks to be gassed, you are not being allowed to a football match.

And also just sod off, and stop invoking the memory of 6,000,000 victims of mass murderer because you are scared you can't go to Carrow Road.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Indy said:

It doesn’t just lesson the chance of dying,  It also lessons you form passing it on and getting it too, it drastically lessons you being hospitalised and dying! The likelihood of getting Covid for second time is not known, what is known it will have far less impact on that person having already built up the t-cell response to the protein marker for Covid. Similar to those double vaccinated.

It 'drastically' lessens you being hospitalised? Didnt Vallance say 40% of current Covid hospitalisations are the Vaxxed? Well, he actually said 60% but then back tracked on twitter.

I also saw a video on Sky News Australia today that said something like 150 people currently in hospital with Covid, 149 of which are fully vaccinated.