Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

Whys that then Graham? 

I take it your aware then that ALL Covid vaccines were granted Emergency Use Authorisation. None are fully approved. Some are still in trials until 2023. All manufacturers are legally immune should you die and the current Vaccine death toll is over 20,000 with 2,000,000 adverse reactions recorded.

But no your right, keep getting your info from Dr Hilary, Boris and GMB.

Stephen Harmon didn’t do too well with his anti-vaxx attitude, did he?  But if you’re happy to throw your hat in the ring with Piers Corbyn, David Icke and Katy Hopkins then that’s up to you.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I don't need one Beetehleets. I have already had Covid so I have natural immunity.

That depends on when you had it. If over 6 months ago, you are likely not immune anymore.  Vaccinations are here to stay and people will need to have booster vaccs every six months or so. Hence, by the way work on the vaccine is still carrying on - to update it and keep it effective. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

It makes me think that it was and still is an excellent idea.  

Being serious (for once.. 😉) long as it's free and simple to apply for one then I too see no issues with it However knowing the current goverment I would not trust them to run a bath

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Correct Greavsy.

There is limited world wide data on reinfection. Look it up.

Literally a handful of people have got Covid twice worldwide put of 7.8billion.

Not enough to provide a clinical analysis on reinfection.

But, could you still carry the virus and potentially infect others...... Which the vacinne would reduce, if people weren't selfish. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

People didn't want Id cards as it denied them a private live was the attitude..... However how many of these people have store loyalty card (nectar / club card etc) which are just as intrusive. 

Re covid, if you are exempt (or naturally immune) that gets updated onto the NHS APP, in the same place as your vaccination details, by your GP. 

I bet there's hundreds of Fakebook groups kicking off about vaccine passports without realising the irony.

• Like 1

Just now, Herman said:

I bet there's hundreds of Fakebook groups kicking off about vaccine passports without realising the irony.

Absolutely. 

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

That depends on when you had it. If over 6 months ago, you are likely not immune anymore.  Vaccinations are here to stay and people will need to have booster vaccs every six months or so. Hence, by the way work on the vaccine is still carrying on - to update it and keep it effective. 

Im sure the different varients make immunity unlikely. That's why, as you say LDC the vacinnes have to keep being modified. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

For the friendly, masks are compulsory at turnstiles, stairwells, the concourses, food outlets, toilets etc. 

Optional when in the stands.... 

Thanks. i hadn't seen that. Sounds very sensible and I hope will be carried on once the season proper starts.

9 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

9 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Wow!! It's simply astonishing that I personally know 2 people who have tested positive 9 months apart with several negative tests in the middle. I am soooo lucky that out of the handful (that's literally 5 people), two of them live within 3 miles of me!!!! Incredible. 

Or could it be that you're (note the use of the correct verb, rather than "your") writing complete and utter garbage?

I'm going with the second option here, Matt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

Correct Greavsy.

Not enough to provide a clinical analysis on reinfection.

Wrong, and very much so.  People have actually been infected by different variants at the same time, but hey - don’t let that bother you. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wrong, and very much so.  People have actually been infected by different variants at the same time, but hey - don’t let that bother you. 

It's a shame that some people don't get what they deserve. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

I think you need to do some research other than BBC News 

Some of the Covid vaccines are in trials until 2023. I'd call this experimental.

Flu vaccines are continually under review, as the flu virus evolves. Each year strains are the subject of clinical trials.  So by that definition Flu Vaccines are experimental.  Even though a first flu vaccine was given in the 1930's. 

Presumably you wont take one of those either, for the same "experimental" reason?  

EDIT - Oh no. Just realised it is the School Holidays isn't it? I've fallen for that one . Well played Matt, or whatever your real name is. Looking forward to another season in league 1 ? 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:
26 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Im sure the different varients make immunity unlikely. That's why, as you say LDC the vacinnes have to keep being modified. 

Unfortunately, some people don't seem to understand it - or don't want to understand it - and the level of ignorance/denial is astounding. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

For the friendly, masks are compulsory at turnstiles, stairwells, the concourses, food outlets, toilets etc. 

Optional when in the stands.... 

according the website for the Gillingham game, they are strongly recommended..that is different to being compulsory

44 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Yes. I also wonder if masks will be compulsory. I take the point that in the stands one is in the open air. But (I don't know whether this applies to other parts of the ground) the concourse in the Jarrold at half-time is the very opposite of social distancing. A virus's dream environment.

Why would masks be compulsory when nightclubs can open and be jam packed without masks…

I don’t think it goes far enough. I would like to see those that had the Indian made Astra vaccine included in the ban until such time as they are vaccinated with a properly produced vaccine 

24 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I don’t think it goes far enough. I would like to see those that had the Indian made Astra vaccine included in the ban until such time as they are vaccinated with a properly produced vaccine 

I take it you’re trying to be amusing.  Given the level of vaccine-hesitancy amongst the terminally idiotic, I don’t think your comment is particularly helpful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Absolutely no way we can continually vaccinate or provide boosters to the whole population on a yearly basis. 

When this pandemic is over, yearly vaccines will be available for the vulnerable, just like the flu jab.

Where will that leave vaccine passports? A waste of resource IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

I take it you’re trying to be amusing.  Given the level of vaccine-hesitancy amongst the terminally idiotic, I don’t think your comment is particularly helpful.

No research from the EU says it is very ineffective 

I don’t want to be sharing with the great unwashed, well scrubbed and fully vaxed please 👍

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

I dont believe thats the case. Its been 18 months and still there is no viable date worldwide on reinfection. It is still a handful of people out of 7.8b

2 hours ago, Matt Morriss said:

From the Tottenham website..

• Trial follows recent government announcements and the necessity for the Club to begin preparations for the potential of full vaccination against Covid-19 being a condition of entry to large events from 1st October

Silence from NCFC on whether they will be discriminating against those who cannot, do not need or want to have the experimental Covid vaccine.

Why is nobody talking about this???

Because some of us don't give a **** if this happens or not 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Being serious (for once.. 😉) long as it's free and simple to apply for one then I too see no issues with it However knowing the current goverment I would not trust them to run a bath

You literally press a button on your NHS app which gives you a QR code to scan into events. Mine is live until Aug 21st took seconds to activate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Naturalcynic said:

Stephen Harmon didn’t do too well with his anti-vaxx attitude, did he?  But if you’re happy to throw your hat in the ring with Piers Corbyn, David Icke and Katy Hopkins then that’s up to you.  

But, could you still carry the virus and potentially infect others...... Which the vacinne would reduce, if people weren't selfish. 

Based on that theory, I, having had Covid last year, unvaxxed, and going by the zero analytical data worldwide of reinfection, am far safer and of lesser threat to the general public than those that are vaxxed, but yet to have Covid. They could get it and transmit just as easy as the next unvaxxed person.

The prior infected, naturally immune with anti-bodies are the most safest and pose the least threat. Of which I am.

• Haha 2

Errrrr, im not talking swahili Greavsy.

There is no anaylitical data worldwide on reinfection.

That means if you have already had Covid there is effectively zero chance you could get it again, and thus be a spreader.

4 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

That means if you have already had Covid there is effectively zero chance you could get it again, and thus be a spreader.

Just heard the GB  Olympic gold medalist in the swimming saying he had covid twice

was he lieing 

Edited by city4eva

Dr Mike Yeadon, former head of Respitory Infections at Pfizer said that any variant is 99.7% identical to the original virus.

Therefore the scariant variant issues are nonsensical and purely peddled out by the Govt/Media for fear and to encourage vaccine uptake.

And before anyone says he's a quack or whatever, I have listened to all and I can tell you right now that Dr Mike Yeadons opinions are as valid if not more so than liar Boris, liar Hancock, idiot Neil Ferguson, shill Dr Hilary, and the rest of the so called 'experts'.

He is anything but anti-vaxx having spent his career and made his money in the vaccine field.

• Haha 1

This is for Oct 1st....what about before that?

2 and a half weeks from the new season and we're still not sure how many people are allowed in vs Liverpool on August 14th and what the procedures are?...let alone away games that follow??

7 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

With all due respect you are talking $H1TE 👍

• Like 1