Matt Morriss

Vaccine Passports - October 1st

From the Tottenham website..

• Trial follows recent government announcements and the necessity for the Club to begin preparations for the potential of full vaccination against Covid-19 being a condition of entry to large events from 1st October

Silence from NCFC on whether they will be discriminating against those who cannot, do not need or want to have the experimental Covid vaccine.

Why is nobody talking about this???

3 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

• Trial follows recent government announcements and the necessity for the Club to begin preparations for the potential of full vaccination against Covid-19 being a condition of entry to large events from 1st October

Silence from NCFC on whether they will be discriminating against those who cannot, do not need or want to have the experimental Covid vaccine.

People who cant are exempt, and they are talking about an exemption passport.  Wont be a big deal, it'll just mean a few science deniers and flat earthers wont be able to go.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Who does not need one? And those who dont want one shouldn't be allowed into the game anyway. If you're not willing to take one for the team then get off the bus. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

It's not experimental FFS.  Can we get rid of this anti-vax nonsense please @Pete Raven

• Like 6

I think an alien mother-ship will appear over County Hall before October the 1st.....

Anyway it's definitely a controversial situation regarding these passports.....I would hope that there will be a happy medium struck and a satisfactory solution reached.....but I somehow don't think that there will be......

10 minutes ago, Haus said:

Wont be a big deal, it'll just mean a few science deniers and flat earthers wont be able to go

They'll probably be too busy anyway, making arrangements for the vaccine witch trials and firing squads. 🤪🤣

Apples

• Like 1

It’s not at all discriminating - everyone that needs the vaccine has had a chance to have it, those who are exempt/underage will be catered for.   
The bigger discrimination would be if the anti-vax brigade were allowed in, they still have a chance to get with reality if they choose to, otherwise the price they pay is not being able to do certain things with the rest.  That’s life.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

If it means the anti-vaxx Covid-denying non-mask-wearing conspiracy-theorist zealots will be barred, then that’s excellent news for the sensible and responsible majority of us.

• Like 2

It's great news to keep them out and us safer.

It will be an administrative nightmare though, as I suspect that if you are exempt from being vaccinated then you will have to prove it. Not sure if such certification is available, but it will need to be.

The infection trend is looking good at the moment and I hope government has the courage to see this through, although I expect a u-turn.

Remember back in 2010 when the goverment wanted everyone to carry an all new ID card at all times but straight away there was massive pushback as people, from newspapers to media to celebs rightly very loudly and publicly declared said plans for everyone to have to carry an ID passport at all times as draconian,backwards and orwellian so the goverment had to quickly scrap and cancel the plans and pretend it never happened out of shame?

Really makes you think.

Conspiracy-theorist-1024x580.jpg

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Remember back in 2010 when the goverment wanted everyone to carry an all new ID card at all times but straight away there was massive pushback as people, from newspapers to media to celebs rightly very loudly and publicly declared said plans for everyone to have to carry an ID passport at all times as draconian,backwards and orwellian so the goverment had to quickly scrap and cancel the plans and pretend it never happened out of shame?

Really makes you think.

Conspiracy-theorist-1024x580.jpg

It makes me think that it was and still is an excellent idea.  

• Like 1

Unless you have a medical ecemption there is no reason to nt be vaccinated other than stupidity. As a private business the club can determine its admission policy and have every right to deny admission to the unvaccinated. You can always exercise your democratic right to not go to games. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

It's not experimental FFS.  Can we get rid of this anti-vax nonsense please @Pete Raven

I think you need to do some research other than BBC News 

Some of the Covid vaccines are in trials until 2023. I'd call this experimental.

56 minutes ago, Matt Morriss said:

No one is talking about it because it's not a big deal to the vast majority of the public.

Spanners like you pushing your agenda of this being some infringement of liberty or calling it an experimental vaccine need to learn there are consequences for your selfish behaviours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

Some of the Covid vaccines are in trials until 2023. I'd call this experimental.

Paracetamol is being used in numerous medical trials. Are you calling that experimental too? 

People didn't want Id cards as it denied them a private live was the attitude..... However how many of these people have store loyalty card (nectar / club card etc) which are just as intrusive. 

Re covid, if you are exempt (or naturally immune) that gets updated onto the NHS APP, in the same place as your vaccination details, by your GP. 

15 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Unless you have a medical ecemption there is no reason to nt be vaccinated other than stupidity. As a private business the club can determine its admission policy and have every right to deny admission to the unvaccinated. You can always exercise your democratic right to not go to games. 

Yes. I also wonder if masks will be compulsory. I take the point that in the stands one is in the open air. But (I don't know whether this applies to other parts of the ground) the concourse in the Jarrold at half-time is the very opposite of social distancing. A virus's dream environment.

What you'd call things is of little interest to anyone here, I assure you.

50 minutes ago, Beetehleets said:

Who does not need one? And those who dont want one shouldn't be allowed into the game anyway. If you're not willing to take one for the team then get off the bus. 

I don't need one Beetehleets. I have already had Covid so I have natural immunity.

And your saying I shouldnt be allowed to games because I don't need a vaccine, and for medical reasons I can't have one, and more importantly it's my choice to not want to inject myself with a pharmaceutical drug, recommended by a Govt who has done nothing but lie to the UK public, and an industry that has a history of multi billion dollar fines for bad practices? 

Welcome to **** Germany.

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Yes. I also wonder if masks will be compulsory. I take the point that in the stands one is in the open air. But (I don't know whether this applies to other parts of the ground) the concourse in the Jarrold at half-time is the very opposite of social distancing. A virus's dream environment.

For the friendly, masks are compulsory at turnstiles, stairwells, the concourses, food outlets, toilets etc. 

Optional when in the stands.... 

I don't need one Beetehleets. I have already had Covid so I have natural immunity.

And your saying I shouldnt be allowed to games because I don't need a vaccine, and for medical reasons I can't have one, and more importantly it's my choice to not want to inject myself with a pharmaceutical drug, recommended by a Govt who has done nothing but lie to the UK public, and an industry that has a history of multi billion dollar fines for bad practices? 

Welcome to **** Germany.

So you can only get it once? 🤔 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Experimental Covid vaccine . 

What an absolute kn0b . 

In other news , blessed are the cheese  makers. For they will inherit the earth. 

Whys that then Graham? 

I take it your aware then that ALL Covid vaccines were granted Emergency Use Authorisation. None are fully approved. Some are still in trials until 2023. All manufacturers are legally immune should you die and the current Vaccine death toll is over 20,000 with 2,000,000 adverse reactions recorded.

But no your right, keep getting your info from Dr Hilary, Boris and GMB.

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

So you can only get it once? 🤔 

Correct Greavsy.

There is limited world wide data on reinfection. Look it up.

Literally a handful of people have got Covid twice worldwide put of 7.8billion.

Not enough to provide a clinical analysis on reinfection.

1 minute ago, Matt Morriss said:

Whys that then Graham? 

I take it your aware then that ALL Covid vaccines were granted Emergency Use Authorisation. None are fully approved. Some are still in trials until 2023. All manufacturers are legally immune should you die and the current Vaccine death toll is over 20,000 with 2,000,000 adverse reactions recorded.

But no your right, keep getting your info from Dr Hilary, Boris and GMB.

https://fullfact.org/online/covid-vaccines-not-medical-experiment/

I repeat.....