Sign in to follow this  
hps2031a

Drop Billing go for Danjuma

I wish we would drop our interest in Billing, hasn’t seemed to be to dominate, when we either played them or I have seen him.

Our attention should be on Danjuma, he looks a player.

11 minutes ago, hps2031a said:

I wish we would drop our interest in Billing, hasn’t seemed to be to dominate, when we either played them or I have seen him.

Our attention should be on Danjuma, he looks a player.

One problem, Bournemouth fans think he won’t go for a penny less than £25mil. On top of that, he’s a bit inconsistent too.

We've already brought in Rashica, and his pedigree seems higher than Danjuma.

https://talksport.com/football/901610/bournemouth-arnaut-danjuma-leeds-transfer/

Besdes why would we want this ego ran tosspot who has already called the club he's at small and pointless and how Leeds would be 'a good step forward' in his career which it sounds like he's already fully planned out for a decade ahead?

Awful human being want him nowhere near our club.

• Like 1

Whilst I’d be thrilled to sign him as he’s a cracking player, I’m not sure how we get the finances over the line when we are still trying to hardball Bournemouth for billing who would be considerably cheaper. Danjuma is going to be for 25 million or more, it ain’t happening bub!

Was signed by Bournemouth when they were chucking big contracts around. He is a horrible individual and would never take a pay cut to join us. Wouldn't want him as his attitude sucks. 

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Danjuma is a show pony.  No thanks.

Hes an excellent player.

He may well be a show pony but he skinned both Buendia and Aaron’s numerous times the last time we played them. Caused us all sorts of problems, a real handful and would be an excellent addition to our frontline.

Rashica Cantwell Danjuma behind Pukki would be mouth watering!

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Hes an excellent player.

Totally agree. But he's likely already earning the combined salary of our three highest earners. Like it or not we are not going to be signing this kind of player. 

Nope, for the money he would cost there are far better players in Europe - Pepe le Melou.

And a certain Emil did not cost that much in comparison either.