Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

TrickCyclist

Supposedly the team work hard and pass the ball well in training (Worthy). So how does it go wrong between there and a match?. I suggest lack of match day motivational skills from the management team and poor confidence of players. Is the trick cyclist (psychologist) still working with the team?...I have not heard him mentioned since we starting losing in January.

Watching the team against Ipswich some players looked scared of the ball...result...get rid of it as fast as possible i.e. big boot!  I am sure any Sunday team player knows that when you lack confidence it seems all the the skill goes rapidly. But pros should be able to deal with this, if not the answer is to drop them...let them get the confidence back by playing reserve team football. Some players seem undroppable i.e. Greeno (am I the only one who thinks he''s been off form for weeks?) With nowt to play for now, why not bring in some youngsters for the final part of the season, they would be right up for it, it would be a much needed learning curve and at least make it more interesting between now and the end of the season.

i agree, bring in the youngsters, they play better football, and can improve lots

the first team need a kick up the behind to get them to realise they have to do better. If they know they have competition they know they have to work really hard to keep their position.

unfourtuantly our players can turn up, not perform and still play anyway