TIL 1010

Please Sort It Out Yet Again Peter The Deleter Part 4.

7 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

God, maybe he's on annual leave...

I'm starting to think he is. 😲

On 25/07/2021 at 16:07, Capt. Pants said:

Well it's taken an unbelievable time to get to the bottom of two page thread!

Unfortunately there isn't another NCFC forum with content worth reading.

Virtually zero content on Norwich Talk and WOTB has a dreadful layout and mostly tweetstyle drivel.

Oh yes, FF, was definitely raised by myself or Tilly. 

Virtually zero content on Norwich Talk and WOTB has a dreadful layout and mostly tweetstyle drivel.

15 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Nice that you’ve got someone lurking on another forum you say you don’t care about reporting back to you because you haven’t got the balls to do it yourself

Apart from the fact you once said on here that you go and have a look every now and again to see what we’re talking about.

If neither of you care about it why do you both keep bringing it up ? Not getting enough attention on here ?

I suggest you read back to see who actually raised it here. It was neither Tilly nor myself, but let's not let the facts get in the way of you raising an incorrect point. 

Are you really that dim??? 

This forum is almost as annoying as FF! 

Again apologies to others for duplicate posts, due to the instability of the forum. 

2 hours ago, crispeduk said:

Back in the day used to carry a hammer under the driver's seat to whack the carburettor on the top when the float got stuck in the chamber - never failed. Electronics have taken all the fun out of motoring .... and it seems on here, out of communications too.

Carry a hammer under the drivers seat nowadays and you'd have question to answer if plod  saw it. Unless of course you drive a land rover then its perfectly necessary. 

Back in the day used to carry a hammer under the driver's seat to whack the carburettor on the top when the float got stuck in the chamber - never failed. Electronics have taken all the fun out of motoring .... and it seems on here, out of communications too.

Carry a hammer under the drivers seat nowadays and you'd have question to answer if plod  saw it. Unless of course you drive a land rover then its perfectly necessary. 

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I suggest you read back to see who actually raised it here. It was neither Tilly nor myself, but let's not let the facts get in the way of you raising an incorrect point. 

Are you really that dim??? 

I didn’t mention who raised it, I questioned you on why you say you don’t care about it but have admitted that you go and have a look every now and again. Trying to bring other people into this doesn’t mean you can swerve that one or are really that thick ??

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I didn’t mention who raised it, I questioned you on why you say you don’t care about it but have admitted that you go and have a look every now and again. Trying to bring other people into this doesn’t mean you can swerve that one or are really that thick ??

Oh I see, someone else raises it, Tilly and I respond, on topic, and we are obsessed. Gotcha. 

Erm trying to swerve what exactly? 

Your actual words were "why do you keep bringing it up? “

It may have escaped your attention but we didn't. 

43 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Nice that you’ve got someone lurking on another forum you say you don’t care about reporting back to you because you haven’t got the balls to do it yourself

Not too sure what i haven't got the balls to do myself . You and Old Robert are a pair of hypocrites that is for sure.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not too sure what i haven't got the balls to do myself . You and Old Robert are a pair of hypocrites that is for sure.

Please don't use long words for him Tilly, he will only get confused..... 

There you go , lacking in balls again i suppose ?

I've come to the conclusion that the other place no longer has the inntelligence to debate anything. All they do now is slag each other off if they don't agree. They can't discuss anything, they can't agree on anything even the day of the week. It's stuffed full of left wing amateur politicians who won't debate or broker any other side of a political argument. I for one have never heard so much biased garbage in one place in my life. Whether it's the football side or the political side they can't debate, agree, or do anything. To cap it all the site spends most of it's time falling over, and still the stupid posters would rather waste their time pressing the refresh button endlessly to either get on it or to post. What a waste of a life.

if you mix with ****** you tend to become one yourself.

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There you go , lacking in balls again i suppose ?

I've come to the conclusion that the other place no longer has the inntelligence to debate anything. All they do now is slag each other off if they don't agree. They can't discuss anything, they can't agree on anything even the day of the week. It's stuffed full of left wing amateur politicians who won't debate or broker any other side of a political argument. I for one have never heard so much biased garbage in one place in my life. Whether it's the football side or the political side they can't debate, agree, or do anything. To cap it all the site spends most of it's time falling over, and still the stupid posters would rather waste their time pressing the refresh button endlessly to either get on it or to post. What a waste of a life.

if you mix with ****** you tend to become one yourself.

Did you read that yourself or did your lurker find it for you, hypocrite 

8 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Did you read that yourself or did your lurker find it for you, hypocrite 

Is your position of chief lurker under threat FF? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Is your position of chief lurker under threat FF? 

I can post a lot more if it helps, make your mind up 😁

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

I can post a lot more if it helps, make your mind up 😁

If it's just the the word "hilarious" or "you just can't help yourself" I wouldn't bother. 

If the other place is so good, why don't you stay there, and do everyone a favour?

Take your 👍 forum friends 👍 with you. 

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

If it's just the the word "hilarious" or "you just can't help yourself" I wouldn't bother. 

If the other place is so good, why don't you stay there, and do everyone a favour?

Take your 👍 forum friends 👍 with you. 

If it’s so bad why do you lurk there ? I come on here because there are some decent posters, unfortunately you and Til aren’t two of them. 

If it’s so bad why do you lurk there ? I come on here because there are some decent posters, unfortunately you and Til aren’t two of them. 

Good deflection. 

If reading it about once 6 months is lurking then I'm guilty as charged. 

Any more regularly than that and nothing has changed on there. 

Who would want to be a member of a forum with 4 posters? I'm sure my application would be rejected anyway, but I have tried. 

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You don't approve of me posting about Ben Kensell going to Hibs or the U23's playing at Kings Lynn next season then or is it just when i point your shortcomings ?

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You don't approve of me posting about Ben Kensell going to Hibs or the U23's playing at Kings Lynn next season then or is it just when i point your shortcomings ?

Shortcomings, respect forr that one Tilly. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Shortcomings, respect forr that one Tilly. 

It will go above his head Greavsy but mind you most things do.

😁

You will find it was a quote from Old Robert where the word ' inntelligence ' was used that i had copy and pasted which he had planted on that other forum.

Do keep up.

• Haha 1