TIL 1010

Please Sort It Out Yet Again Peter The Deleter Part 4.

On 23/07/2021 at 23:39, OldRobert said:

Doesn't fall over Van wink.

After all the $lagging off you do about this forum and the posters on here over on that other site i must say i am surprised you bother to even log in on here.

Would you like me to post your latest effort which someone sent to me ?

Edited by TIL 1010

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

After all the $lagging off you do about this forum and the posters on here over on that other site i must say i am surprised you bother to even log in on here.

He's not the only one Tilly. 

But imagine their content would diminish greatly if they didn't discuss this forum & its posters. 

Quite amusing that they are all bleating how awful the pinkun forum is, but they are too proud / stubborn to come here because I run it  image.gif.c98a9a6545fee63e9843b0a1c627c6ec.gif

Everyone is, of course absolutely welcome, they just won't get away with their nonsense here, like they do there.

Invite to switch forums from Macbeth. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Quite amusing that they are all bleating how awful the pinkun forum is, but they are too proud / stubborn to come here because I run it  image.gif.c98a9a6545fee63e9843b0a1c627c6ec.gif

Everyone is, of course absolutely welcome, they just won't get away with their nonsense here, like they do there.

Good to see their moderator using pejorative language like bleating, proud/stubborn and nonsense to describe users of this forum.

I think I'll leave him to stomp around there like the little I am in his 6" Cuban heels.

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Of course Macbeth was not known for his nonsense on here now was he ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Of course Macbeth was not known for his nonsense on here now was he ?

He never started anything on here and that’s the truth. Just a misunderstood soul who couldn’t suffer fools. 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Good to see their moderator using pejorative language like bleating, proud/stubborn and nonsense to describe users of this forum.

I think I'll leave him to stomp around there like the little I am in his 6" Cuban heels.

So he is short then. 

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Not sure I'd be welcome there. Not that I've tried or bothered.

@Pete RavenRaven this seems to be happening every weekend. You should be demanding 24/7 support from the hosts now, this is unacceptable service from them. (I know it's not your fault but the hosting platform, you need to kick some rse)

Haven’t been able to access the site virtually all weekend and when I could it was refresh refresh refresh which is annoying.

I bet that lot down the road are having a right laugh at our expense.

PLEASE PETE tell us what the problem is on here as there maybe a computer wiz kid (sadly not me) who can help fix the problem once and for all.

Edited by pearsos
Addl content

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

@Pete Raven an update on this ridiculous situation would be good as we have now entered Day 4 of this latest nonsense.

God, maybe he's on annual leave...

31 minutes ago, pearsos said:

Haven’t been able to access the site virtually all weekend and when I could it was refresh refresh refresh which is annoying.

I bet that lot down the road are having a right laugh at our expense.

PLEASE PETE tell us what the problem is on here as there maybe a computer wiz kid (sadly not me) who can help fix the problem once and for all.

My computer wizardry toolkit.

4lb Sledge Hammer | Hand Tools & Accessories | Tools | Workshop | John  Deere products | JohnDeereStore

1 minute ago, Herman said:

4lb Sledge Hammer | Hand Tools & Accessories | Tools | Workshop | John  Deere products | JohnDeereStore

That's how my old granddad "fixed" everything. 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

That's how my old granddad "fixed" everything. 

A few years back I had the AA come out to fix my car. The first thing he got out of the van was a lump hammer. Whatever he did he got me on the road again though.😀

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Full of over opinionated lefties on here! 

Outrageous statement.😉

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Old Robert has us as d ickheads now.

He has a point with some tbf Tilly!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Has anyone tried switching it off and on again? 🤦‍♂️🤣

Apples

• Haha 2

Blank pages since Friday lunchtime BUT other posters seem fine, how is this possible ? Yes I know it’s free but the number of times it crashes is ridiculous, be great to have some answers 

2 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Blank pages since Friday lunchtime BUT other posters seem fine, how is this possible ? Yes I know it’s free but the number of times it crashes is ridiculous, be great to have some answers 

Just keep refreshing / hitting submit. 

Some have more patience I guess. 

4 hours ago, Herman said:

A few years back I had the AA come out to fix my car. The first thing he got out of the van was a lump hammer. Whatever he did he got me on the road again though.😀

Back in the day used to carry a hammer under the driver's seat to whack the carburettor on the top when the float got stuck in the chamber - never failed. Electronics have taken all the fun out of motoring .... and it seems on here, out of communications too.

36 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Back in the day used to carry a hammer under the driver's seat to whack the carburettor on the top when the float got stuck in the chamber - never failed. Electronics have taken all the fun out of motoring .... and it seems on here, out of communications too.

Pinkun posters roulette. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Those were the days! Same with a sticky starter motor.

And a feeler's gauge too for when those points didn't fire up and needed a little spanner to sort them 😀 

Not forgetting the wonders of WD40. 

I notice Old Robert keeps popping in for another look even though he has no time for the forum or most of the posters.

What a strange chap.

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nice that you’ve got someone lurking on another forum you say you don’t care about reporting back to you because you haven’t got the balls to do it yourself

7 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Not sure I'd be welcome there. Not that I've tried or bothered.

Apart from the fact you once said on here that you go and have a look every now and again to see what we’re talking about.

If neither of you care about it why do you both keep bringing it up ? Not getting enough attention on here ?