Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Super 6 - Every penny goes to the CSF

2021/22 NCFSC Prediction Competition

Here we are again, next season's fixtures are out and it is time to get the next Super 6 league up and running again.

Rather than creating a brand-new league , we're keeping last season's NCFSC league, therefore all of you who took part last season will already be included.

We hope you will be happy to take part again to support the Community Sports Foundation, in which case your payment of £5 needs to be made via bank transfer by our deadline of Sept 14th (see full details below). If you don't wish to stay in our league, please feel free to remove yourself and if we haven’t received your £5 by Sept 14th we’ll remove you.

For any new entrants wishing to join, the Sky Super 6 competition is one of the most popular football prediction competitions in the UK, with hundreds of thousands of people taking part each season.

Here is a quick brief on how it works:

Each Saturday, and sometimes midweek, you are asked to predict six correct scores for six random matches.  For every correct result you get 2 points and for each correct score, you get 5 points.

There is no cost to register which you do via the Sky Sports website https://super6.skysports.com/ or via the dedicated app accessible via the Play Store or Apple Store, but there is the chance for you to win hundreds of thousands of pounds from Sky if you get the maximum 30 points in one round.

If you would like to take part the cost is £5, with every penny going to our charity, the Community Sports Foundation.

This is how we prefer you to pay

Bank Transfer: Account Name NCFSC -  Sort Code 202634 - Acc No 83580601 - Ref = SS6 (It’s important you fill in the Ref box)

If Bank Transfer payment doesn't suit you, email us at contact@ncfsc.co.uk and we’ll find another way for you to pay

The top 3 with the most points in our NCFSC league at the end of the season will receive prizes of:

• 1st £75 + £50 club shop vouchers

• 2nd £50 + £50 club shop vouchers

• 3rd £25  + £50 club shop vouchers

All kindly donated by our sponsors Fosters Solicitors & Norwich City Football Club

So get your predictions in,  the first round in August is now available.

The leagues are automatically updated by Sky after each set of games, but we will provide our own NCFSC league update every month on our website, Facebook and Twitter.

For new people joining our league, you will need our NCFSC LEAGUE CODE, which is:

DVH9UM

Terms and Conditions:

• You need to be 18 or over to take part in this competition.

• Please use SS6 plus your surname as the payment reference so we can keep track of who has and has not paid.

• If you have not paid us by the 4th Septemeber  then you will be removed from our NCFSC league so won't be able to win our prizes, but you will remain in Sky Super 6 's own league & any other leagues you've joined.

• Sky terms & conditions can be found here - https://super6.skysports.com/terms

Good luck everyone, thank you for supporting us and the Community Sports Foundation

Any queries,  please message Diane

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I'm in👍

Thanks Nutty, much appreciated as always 😃 

I'll have another got, by no one needs be afraid! 😊 😊 

Deep sea diver sent over Diane. 

I seem to remember you got just shy of 100 entries last season so i hope you can match that at least for 2021/22 Diane.

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I seem to remember you got just shy of 100 entries last season so i hope you can match that at least for 2021/22 Diane.

We had 95 paid entries last year and a few kind people paid £10 instead of £5 so we raised £500 for the Community Sports Foundation. If everyone stays in our league and pays we're hoping to match that which will be an achievement in these difficult times

8 minutes ago, Diane said:

We had 95 paid entries last year and a few kind people paid £10 instead of £5 so we raised £500 for the Community Sports Foundation. If everyone stays in our league and pays we're hoping to match that which will be an achievement in these difficult times

I run a very small league of my own Diane, so I'll ask if any of those wish to join the csf one too. 

It's so simple to do, and for a great cause. 

Good luck too all participants. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi Diane, cash should be with you!. 👍

Apples

Thanks very much, you're a star!

Sorted Diane 🙂

Good luck to all for the coming season.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Sorted Diane 🙂

Good luck to all for the coming season.

Thanks sonyc, much appreciated by us and our charity

Paid, now all I need is someone to remind me to do the predictions-especially midweek ones!

• Haha 1

Thanks for all the replies and private messages boys and girls.

Appreciate all those who have entered this season and all those who have stayed in the league from last season

Just need your fivers now to

NCFSC - 202634 - 83580601 -  type ref ref SS6

Thank you

Its going well Tilly, will give you an update Mid August as early days yet.

Still got 7 to pay on here but plenty of time before I start seriously nagging them 🤣

Thanks everyone for helping us to help the CSF

Edited by Diane

18 hours ago, Diane said:

Its going well Tilly, will give you an update Mid August as early days yet.

Still got 7 to pay on here but plenty of time before I start seriously nagging them 🤣

Thanks everyone for helping us to help the CSF

You nag people Diane, no never. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You nag people Diane, no never. 🤣

All for a good cause though 😀 

19 hours ago, Diane said:

All for a good cause though 😀 

I will take that as a yes then that you nag. 😛

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Never joined this before, but I'm in. Hopefully I have more luck with this than I do in the PUPs.

Thank you so much for joining @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man   , much appreciated - I've send you a private message

Edited by Diane

2 minutes ago, Diane said:

Thank you so much for joining, much appreciated - I've send you a private message

I hope you're re not giving any tips / insider information away Diane! 😊 😊 

• Haha 1