Sign in to follow this  
WSM

Plane Watch - New Sighting

Well Farke reported at lunch time that Teemu was back, had been training and would play tomorrow, so not Teemu.  Probably just a businessman .....

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

Well Farke reported at lunch time that Teemu was back, had been training and would play tomorrow, so not Teemu.  Probably just a businessman .....

or an agent...............

or...............

That's boring........................Boooo! 

Do we know any stinking rich Scandinavians ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Do we know any stinking rich Scandinavians ?

Maybe it's our new trophy cabinet from IKEA or something? Yeah, IKEA is a Swedish company, but believe me, the Finns love that stuff.

In all seriousness was there any Finns in their National side that fit with what we are looking for? Unless it’s something to do with Pukki that is a strange flight as doubt much business between the two cities.

12 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Maybe it's our new trophy cabinet from IKEA or something? Yeah, IKEA is a Swedish company, but believe me, the Finns love that stuff.

image.png.a31479f0b4d37becc277d241ba4176d6.png

11 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

In all seriousness was there any Finns in their National side that fit with what we are looking for? Unless it’s something to do with Pukki that is a strange flight as doubt much business between the two cities.

Glen Kamara is the only person I can think of that might be good enough for the Prem

• Like 1

If the plane parks at a jaunty angle then this one looks like it has legs.

19 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Maybe he/she has flown over to oversee the closure of their Norwich branch in October.

Just now, sonyc said:

If the plane parks at a jaunty angle then this one looks like it has legs.

Especially if on the approach to Norwich airport it flies over Asda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WSM said:

Glen Kamara is the only person I can think of that might be good enough for the Prem

Now Glen Kamara would be a good signing. Was really impressed with him in the euros and had bags of potential.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Especially if on the approach to Norwich airport it flies over Asda.

I'm not far from there - i'll have a look out the window! 

Edited by Greavsy

Just now, Greavsy said:

I'm not fair from there - i'll have a look out the window! 

Check the frozen isle section

18 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

It's gonna be Glen Kamara, Pukki convinced him to join us

please note that if this happens I was joking and I am neither psychic nor have insider information 

20 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

No. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's gonna be Glen Kamara, Pukki convinced him to join us

please note that if this happens I was joking and I am neither psychic nor have insider information, but ill start a thread on it. 

Fixed it for you Cambridgeshire! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Could have been on an extended holiday after the Euros. Doubtful.

Good player though.

Nah, he was playing at some charity 7-a-side event run by Alex Iwobi in London this week.

• Haha 1

Kamara would be amazing, but I think he is in Glasgow already. Pohjanpalo could be interesting striker option and likely available, but he is also in Germany already. Daniel O'Shaugnessy (CD) played strongly in Euros though and he is in Finland. Don't rate him Premier quality though.

I admittedly haven't watched Rangers play but at the Euro's he didn't look like a PL level player to me. Probably one of those who's a tidy player that a club like us would have in their squad  but not at the price Rangers would be asking. 

16 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I admittedly haven't watched Rangers play but at the Euro's he didn't look like a PL level player to me. Probably one of those who's a tidy player that a club like us would have in their squad  but not at the price Rangers would be asking. 

He suffered from Finland's ultra defensive gameplan there, but he is really good. Extremely good in keeping the ball in small space and setting the pace of game with his passing. Rarely scores or gives that amazing assist for goal, but player who makes all the team mates better and provides them space and time. Would expect him to be capable to be our no1 midfielder.

Edited by hepphep

Jere Uronen didn't look too bad in the Euros, and I believe we might stll be in for LB cover (especially if Byram is continuing to struggle). He was linked with someone else so I don't know if he has already moved.

Forget that, just checked and he's gone to Brest.

Edited by horsefly

The only flying Finn I know is Mika Hakkinen, not sure could be here to drive the City coach next year!.

• Haha 1