Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Buendia has started already

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

What? They were typical vintage Emi passes the like Pukki thrives on. What I've seen of friendlies so far we have seen anything of that quality.

Much as it pains me to say it you're correct. Emi was our star man, the main reason we were able to attack so well with his fantastic dribbles and passes, as well as of course his perfect and almost pyshic connection to Pukki

4 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

We all know his weakness though. He's intense. Bully him off the ball a bit and you'll crush his threat. Next...

Well that ploy didn’t help opposing teams much last season. How many goals and assists? 

49 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

We all know his weakness though. He's intense. Bully him off the ball a bit and you'll crush his threat. Next...

If it were that easy teams would have done it to him all last season and his thread would have been nullified...

He picked out two fairly simple (but beautifully weighted it must be said) passes against a team that doesn't look very good at defending. You'd be disappointed if he wasn't doing those things. I'm happy for Buendia and hope he goes on to do big things for his club and country, but not against us. 

Anyhow, how's his replacement Dowell doing? Oh he SCORED two goals in his first pre-season game did he? Wow, must be twice as good as Buendia then!

32 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Think of it this way, selling him will improve our squad, and we won't be one dimensional in attack now... 

It will because everything will go through Todd.

30 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It will because everything will go through Todd.

Dowell? Rashica?