Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Buendia has started already

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

What do people expect? That he's suddenly going to become a terrible player?

I was hoping.... 😉

Stop all the crap and stop following him. I like most hope he goes down with villa and we stay up

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I feel sick why would you post this before me!

Fixed😇😉👍

• Haha 2

Admittedly only a friendly against a lower league team but Villa fans absolutely raving about him and how his ability to pick through balls is going to transform them.

I said it at the time abd I will say it again, that fee we got for him was poor. He will be worth at least double that by Christmas.

• Like 1

So he's supplied a couple of straight forward assists in a friendly against..........wait for it.......

.....................Walsall. 

Get over it.

The real action starts in three weeks and  then we'll see what he can do with his new team. The pressure will be a lot greater then.

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

So he's supplied a couple of straight forward assists in a friendly against..........wait for it.......

Get over it.

The real action starts in three weeks and  then we'll see what he can do with his new team. The pressure will be a lot greater then.a 

Still stand by my thoughts that we were stupid to sell and £33m is a steal. Once in generation type player.

• Like 3

Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

Still stand by my thoughts that we were stupid to sell and £33m is a steal. Once in generation type player.

But.... season after next, we all get that fantastic feeling of invincibility and if we are daft enough to finish 6th in the EPL, we all get to go to Wembley. Followed by declarations we are a "Top 26 Side"..... 

The New Normal 🤣

That is truly horrendous.....

Pauses. 

yes, being the only promoted club in the history of football to sell their best player will work out for the best....

Ohhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

11 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Defending for both of them was absolutely honking. Under 11s stuff. 

Don't worry, Grant's working on supplying those passes for us in training. 

1 hour ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Don’t torture yourself Midlands, delete the number, rip up the photos, pretend they don’t exist any more 🙂

I’ve had to stop following on Instagram. Can’t bear to see him in that shirt. 

3 minutes ago, WD40 said:

I’ve had to stop following on Instagram. Can’t bear to see him in that shirt. 

He could have been in Spain playing in the Wanda Metropolitano, hearing the rorar of the 70,000 in the beautiful weather as he blasts it into the net..

Instead he's slumming it up in Brummie, lovng the closed down shops and curry houses

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He could have been in Spain playing in the Wanda Metropolitano, hearing the rorar of the 70,000 in the beautiful weather as he blasts it into the net..

Instead he's slumming it up in Brummie, lovng the closed down shops and curry houses

You can never have enough good curry houses. 

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

Admittedly only a friendly against a lower league team but Villa fans absolutely raving about him and how his ability to pick through balls is going to transform them.

I said it at the time abd I will say it again, that fee we got for him was poor. He will be worth at least double that by Christmas.

The clause we included that gives us 100% of the profit on a future transfer will be helpful then 🤣

Definitely going to be stocking up on Villa players in my fantasy team. Can see Watkins having one hell of a season with Grealish and Buendia supplying the assists.

5 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Definitely going to be stocking up on Villa players in my fantasy team. Can see Watkins having one hell of a season with Grealish and Buendia supplying the assists.

Grealish likely going Man City.

It’s a bit galling but let’s be honest, it’s not a surprise. He’s outstanding. I hope he’s brilliant for them, has two absolute red-mist stinkers against us and gets sold for £200m to someone next August. 

I’d take just the stinkers against us tbf. 

Interesting that both Buendia balls were carbon copies of his passes to Pukki, so clearly the Watkins/Buendia link is one they've already worked on. He won't get that much time to thread those passes in the PL though. I hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Get over it.

The real action starts in three weeks and  then we'll see what he can do with his new team. The pressure will be a lot greater then.

What? They were typical vintage Emi passes the like Pukki thrives on. What I've seen of friendlies so far we haven't seen anything of that quality.

Edited by Capt. Pants