Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Buendia has started already

Great... few things in football **** me off more than seeing him in a villa shirt.

• Like 2

Just now, Son Ova Gunn said:

Don’t torture yourself Midlands, delete the number, rip up the photos, pretend they don’t exist any more 🙂

Your right, just an average player who we’re well rid of. 

Can we not? They got themselves an incredible player, but he is now there player, let it go.

Can I ask what is the motivation for posting this thread? And why the cryptic title to draw people in who are really not interested in going over this pointless Buendia BS day after day?

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Can I ask what is the motivation for posting this thread? And why the cryptic title to draw people in who are really not interested in going over this pointless Buendia BS day after day?

Don’t look or respond then, simple as that. As much as your not interested (but secretly are) others will be. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Just now, horsefly said:

Midlands is just an attention seeking nitwit. Pay it little mind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

That's how he got me!😭😭

To be fair, the thread sits right next to one that says Maddison.. ex players are often discussed and I thought selling emi was supposed to be a good thing that’s made us better anyway? No need to get all hot about it

Edited by Son Ova Gunn

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Midlands is just an attention seeking nitwit. Pay it little mind.

I’d sooner be that than a foul mouthed clown. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t look or respond then, simple as that. 

I wouldn't have done if you had posted an honest thread title. You know exactly what you were doing, just stirring up the same pointless irritations over something that can't be altered. 

• Like 1

Just now, horsefly said:

I wouldn't have done if you had posted an honest thread title. You know exactly what you were doing, just stirring up the same pointless irritations over something that can't be altered. 

How is it stirring exactly? If there’s no interest then this thread will die in minutes. 

Just now, Son Ova Gunn said:

To be fair, the thread sits right next to one that says Maddison.. ex players are often discussed and I thought selling emi was supposed to be a good thing that’s made us better anyway?

Indeed! A Maddison thread that says "Maddison", giving other visitors to the site a clear indication that the thread is about Maddison. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

How is it stirring exactly? If there’s no interest then this thread will die in minutes. 

We can hope so. So do explain why you didn't include Buendia in the title given that's what it is about. It's stirring because you only have to read through the many threads on this site to see that the sale of Buendia has caused much divisiveness and exasperation. 

Edited by horsefly

What do people expect? That he's suddenly going to become a terrible player?

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

What do people expect? That he's suddenly going to become a terrible player?

Well, I dream about winning the lottery.................

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

We can hope so. So do explain why you didn't include Buendia in the title given that's what it is about.

I doubt it will but apologies for not putting Emi in the title. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I doubt it will but apologies for not putting Emi in the title. 

ok! (You can alter the title I believe)