4 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Are you streaming the Pink Un?! 

Can we give them you and @FenwayFrank to go with Emi and Todd?! 

Like a buy a player, get a fan free! 

• Haha 2

We need Bethnal to quickly calm us all down. Please tell us this is rubbish. Can’t remember if footballinsider has any credibility at all.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Well if it did happen then this should be on the Breaking News feature. 
image.thumb.jpeg.bc79e36d4a54455d83220f17dbb50d5a.jpeg

Agreed.

The last straw!!!!.

Horrible.

It seems that this self-sufficiency model only works in the Chumps

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Can we give them you and @FenwayFrank to go with Emi and Todd?! 

Like a buy a player, get a fan free! 

You can't stop yourself can you?! 

Edited by Fuzzar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

We need Bethnal to quickly calm us all down. Please tell us this is rubbish. Can’t remember if footballinsider has any credibility at all.

Already has on the transfer rumour thread where Cantwell is being discussed.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

You can't stop yourself can you?! 

Keep prodding 

Kurl to Villa, Pukki to Villa, Aarons to Villa.. And all for free at the rate we are going

Seriously though this really isnt helping things with Fred and the 'No hambiton' club

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

7 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Agreed.

The last straw!!!!.

Horrible.

It seems that this self-sufficiency model only works in the Chumps

But this is the self sufficiency model at work isn't it? Sell players for far more than you spent on recruiting them yourself and reinvest the profits into the squad at large.

If you do this repeatedly you'll have a far stronger match day squad and make it more likely to survive.

Sure it burns to see your current heroes sold off but look at how much stronger we are now since selling Maddison and Godrey.

The key thing is to spend the money shrewdly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Didnt Villa lose 100 million last year, and 70 million the year before ? Got to wonder, what is the point of FFP.......

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Kurl to Villa, Pukki to Villa, Aarons to Villa.. And all for free at the rate we are going

Seriously though this really isnt helping things with Fred and the 'No hambiton' club

I rarely get these things wrong my view is never popular with the happy clappers but it is usually spot on 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

But this is the self sufficiency model at work isn't it? Sell players for far more than you spent on recruiting them yourself and reinvest the profits into the squad at large.

If you do this repeatedly you'll have a far stronger match day squad and make it more likely to survive.

Sure it burns to see your current heroes sold off but look at how much stronger we are now since selling Maddison and Godrey.

I know he’s not gone yet but the key is not to sell them ASAP and not in lots of 2 or 3. 

If this happens I'll support MK Dons next season.

There has to be a limit of just how much we are supposed to put up with.

We do not ask for much .... just the bullshine about achieving a few seasons up top there. It won't be forever, we accept this, but lesser clubs manage it, less well supported clubs as well,  yet we throw in the towel instantly.

Little Old Norwich lives on. 

I blow with the wind as far as the Delia Smith thing goes. If we do well then fair enough its been fun, but if we waste another promotion and again become a laughing stock then I know which way I will blow. 

• Like 2

Lakey will be happy.

Living in Birmingham with family members that support Villa, our lives will be hell for the next few days. As with Emi I now have to make out Cantwell is s*** and a waste of money as I had to with Emi, and tell them they must be mad throwing all that money on Championship players.

7 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

No Canterbury, there has to be a limit.

If we waste anoither hard one promtion success by instant relegation then its not for me.

We only aspire to a few years up there. Others do it. We rely on luck, whilst selling our best. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

No Canterbury, there has to be a limit.

If we waste anoither hard one promtion success by instant relegation then its not for me.

We only aspire to a few years up there. Others do it. We rely on luck, whilst selling our best. 

It’s amazing on here, it’s not even happened yet but already people defend it and state it makes us stronger. Canterbury must be Tom or Michael in disguise. 

14 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Precisely. Got Marley Fu-ck-ing Watkins in on a free. Sold for over a million. Bought Lukas Rupp with the proceeds.
Sold Jamal Lewis for fifteen million wallet-sized queenies. Bought in Giannoulis for half that.
Sold Ben Godfrey for twenty-five million squids. Bought in Ben Gibson for just over a third of that.
Sold Emi Buendia for at least thirty-three million wallet fillers. Spent less than that on a proven Europa League performer in France and Kosovo's brightest talent who had Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig sniffing around.

They've done it before. They can do it again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are we selling our best players and still expect us keeping in the premier league I think it’s time we had a new owner that will keep our best players.

I blame the person who put in the Kings lynn match thread that he was the only one who looked EPL standard. 

Well if that was the case, at least all our players are at the same level now! 

unbelievable Jeff! 

14 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

If this happens I'll support MK Dons next season.

There has to be a limit of just how much we are supposed to put up with.

We do not ask for much .... just the bullshine about achieving a few seasons up top there. It won't be forever, we accept this, but lesser clubs manage it, less well supported clubs as well,  yet we throw in the towel instantly.

Little Old Norwich lives on. 

I blow with the wind as far as the Delia Smith thing goes. If we do well then fair enough its been fun, but if we waste another promotion and again become a laughing stock then I know which way I will blow. 

Then do us all a favour and **** off now. 

I'm Norwich no matter what - that's what supporting a football club is. Not ****ing off to MK Dons when our best players get sold. Wakey wakey - that's been happening for 30 years.

I don't like it one little bit but threatening to throw your toys out of the pram and go play elsewhere is utterly disgraceful.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s amazing on here, it’s not even happened yet but already people defend it and state it makes us stronger. Canterbury must be Tom or Michael in disguise. 

Ha ha! No disguises here buddy! I just 'get' what the approach is and why we would be selling Todd if we do.

Ultimately, I totally trust Webber and am reassured that he knows a lot more than I ever will about what will make a football club without a billionaire owner 'stronger'.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary

6 minutes ago, For the future said:

Why are we selling our best players and still expect us keeping in the premier league I think it’s time we had a new owner that will keep our best players.

Buy low = sell high = reinvest = repeat.

• Like 1