Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

capital canaries be ashamed

eastonpromise - they are supporting him you fool (capital canaries) it''s NCISA that have spoken against worthy, and its them that give money to the academy i believe

obviously the captial canaries must have enjoyed their ''home'' games against qpr, millwall and if they ventured just outside, luton, watford and reading fixtures this season.  not to mention, the visit of city to palace coming soon.

Rossi 46, did you read the whole of article you refer to? Eastonpromise was quite clearly referring to the part at the end of the article whereby a local business is selling Worthy out stuff; mugs and t-shirts, etc, not Capital Canaries... Might be worth reading the whole article again, because it''s not Eastonpromise that looks the fool, in my opinion... *waves a white flag*

I get used to being called a fool on here,is it  because i don''t post much and my football knowledge is not great, I may not be able to post long comments with tactics and insight and comments from the training ground as i seem to be the only person who does not know someone who''s neighbour knows exactly whats happening at colney, but my heart and Passion is and always will be NCFC whether they top of the premiership or bottom of the conference I am Norwich till i die....

Well these comments won''t come as any great surprise, the length of your posts is irrelevant, however I presume you can read, I suggest you read NCISA and Capital Canaries articles on the Pink Un, before posting criticisms. 

Football knowledge is not a prerequisite for posting, it doesn''t stop Squit, MadDan and a number of rapidly dwindling others.

My critism was not aimed at Capital Canaries or NCISA, it was a comment on "whoever" is selling Worthy out merchandise should consider donating the profits to help the acadamy or the club in some way.

Just to confirm my comments is not linked in any way to Capital Canaries or NCISA, here is the part of the Pink Un Article i was refering to (with business name removed)The downturn in the Canaries'' fortunes has prompted Norwich businessman XXXX XXXXX to start selling Worthy Out merchandise again.The XXXX XXXXX XXXXX, first put the mugs and T-shirts on

sale in December but sales were hit by the Canaries'' winning run.However,

recent results have revived interest in the products, and shop owner XXXX said: “We had some inquiries last week so the mugs and T-shirts

are for sale again.”

can anyone comment on where the profits are going from this venture

Eastonpromise, I correctly assumed you meant this part (highlighted in blue) of the article, and posted as such in response to Rossi 46 suggesting that you were ''a fool'' - which I disagreed with.