Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

HULL - Lets start the WHITE HANKY uprising!!

Not going to hull so will bring mine Vs. Brighton, but we need to spread the word, not every Norwich fan reads this messageboard!

I put it on NCFC For the Sake of Our Team website yesterday - but those who run that website still seem very keen on printing Worthy Out posters in red on A4 paper and waving those.

The trouble is, not everyone will have a poster to hand on the day.  But most folk carry a hanky, tissue or (in one or two cases, it would appear) a serviette or even a table cloth.

The hanky is so simple and would let anyone join in spontaneously if they haven''t heard of our cunning plan.

The hanky waving should be accompanied by a chant of Worthy Out, of course, just in case the Board think we are being nice by waving to them... 

One way or another, we just need a very straightforward message put across as simply and as powerfully as possible. This includes agreement on WHEN it should take place.  IMO, it should be before the Brighton game starts, not after.  Nothing worse than doing it when we''ve just won...

Cheeky Monkey wrote: I agree with the protest and am going to Hull. I thinking of taking a serviette - hope thats ok :)

Your reference to serviette, Cheeky Monkey, reminded me of living in Canada. Upon moving to the States, a request for a serviette had waitresses wondering if I was referring to a high-ranking Vietnamise officer.

Good idea but it should be for the Brighton game. I am concerned, however, that it will be limited to 100 or so people that read this post. As others have said - it needs more publicity. Any more vocal supporters wish to ring Adams after Hull and bring it up? How about letters in the EDP, Evening News, etc? Or how about You''re On Sky Sports?

I am on holiday for the next week and a bit so unfortunately won''t be able to add my support but will make sure that a hanky is waved on my behalf.

Surely a group of you can get together with your hankies and then give the papers/Anglia TV/Look East a call for an interview and photos?

Pete, that''s an excllent idea! I''m actually on a photo shoot myself on Thursday and Friday so can''t be involved. However if a group of 10 people could get together outside the ground on Thursday or Friday I''m sure Bryn Colton (Picture Editor at Archant) would send a photographer.

That would definately spread the white hanky word.