Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Possible travel to Sheffield Utd and Newcastle

I got a message today from Sue Moore who helps steward the Sanders access coach...

Sue says she needs more people for it to be viable to run the travel. She just needs a few more for Sheffield Utd on Sat 31st July. But there's little interest so far in Newcastle away on 7th August.

To register interest in either you can text Sue on 07745 718301.

As Sanders are the official bus operators for away trips Is this an official ncfc organised trip? Or one Sanders are running off their own back?

Not seen it advertised  anywhere, or details such as prices, departure times / places, where/ how to book. 

Appreciate you're the messenger NN,  but they may get more take up if they advertised and included the basics. Apologies if I've missed those somewhere.  

Cannot see anything on NCFC website or Sheff Utd and Newcastle regarding ticket availability Nutty but thanks for the info.

Edited by TIL 1010

Just to clarify

Club are still waiting to hear if we will be  getting tickets for Sheffield & Newcastle games,  once they get confirmation they will communicate to everyone via their website. If we do get tickets for these 2 games they are hoping to run a couple of coaches if theres is enough interest. 

4 minutes ago, Diane said:
Just to clarify

Club are still waiting to hear if we will be  getting tickets for Sheffield & Newcastle games,  once they get confirmation they will communicate to everyone via their website. If we do get tickets for these 2 games they are hoping to run a couple of coaches if theres is enough interest. 

Excellent, that makes more sense Diane. 

Thanks for finding out and sharing. 

9 minutes ago, Diane said:
Just to clarify

Thanks Diane 

So should people contact the club instead of Sue?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks Diane 

So should people contact the club instead of Sue?

I guess Sue is just trying to gage how many would want a seat on the "accessible" coach just in case they get the green light so guess they should still contact her ?

5 minutes ago, Diane said:

I guess Sue is just trying to gage how many would want a seat on the "accessible" coach just in case they get the green light so guess they should still contact her ?

Yes that's what I thought. I did a similar post for her a couple of years ago when they needed more to go to Germany.

Just to add Sue kindly asked me to post her number if people were interested.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Diane said:

Will there be a coach for the Elite too? 

Edited by Greavsy

40 minutes ago, Diane said:
Just to clarify

Hi Diane

Do you know anything about tickets for the Cov game? Am hoping to go to that. Tia